It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio shooting, first reports: At least 7 people killed

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

It is ok to let the school system, internet and videos raise children for parents and that don't have time for them.

There was a time when a parent stayed at home to raise children while one worked and the family has a decent living. Those days are over for the average family.

Who is the blame for that.

A news report yesterday said Buffet's outfit (BH) has 122 billion in cash waiting to use. (Probably to acquire and destroy more jobs) That is a big part of the problem. Hey Warren, you think have enough wealth for a comfortable living. You can add the usual billionaires suspects to the list also.

My wife and I raised three young men, the youngest is 19. I know the struggle yet it can be done.
My wife was making $2 more on the hour ($9) than me when we got pregnant with our first.
We made the decision that she would stay home until he started school.
Then a year+ later we had our second and then 3 years after that our third.
She stayed home until the youngest started school.
It can be done, its not comfortable and you have to keep your priorities straight as well as having a lot of faith and putting the families needs above my on.
edit on 4-8-2019 by Quadrivium because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
This ramp up of craziness is very suspicious. Deep state getting into the heads of some people getting them to do it? Is the roll out of 5G causing some craziness? Is the left wing sacrificing out people to get what they want? I smell a false flag of some kind lurking about.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FinallyAwake

Could you quickly summarise what is actually wrong with people who are permanent residents in psychiatric hospitals, if they're not mentally ill that is. Thanks

This is why I still visit. Someone says what your already thinking, while thinking it.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Here's some random thinking, sorry Xuen.

*Affixes tinfoil hat firmly on head*

Not one, but two mass shootings, shortly after the 2nd Dem debate showcasing a lack of CiC material. An awfully convenient topic falling into the laps of these candidates.

A Walmart shopper says she saw 4 men wearing black.

And this

And, evidently, AntiFa had planned something to take place in El Paso?

Someone wants to give the candidates their strongest talking point back. And the candidates would probably be completely unaware.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Good morning! Could we please try to discuss the shooting?

Lots of off topic ranting, let's not disrespect the people hurt in this shooting by bickering and making crap posts.
I've removed a few posts, but more deserve removal.
SMH

Do NOT reply to this post!
edit on Sun Aug 4 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Wardaddy454

Good find! Here is the source article: ANTIFA plan terror attack in El Paso, Texas
Posted on 07/30/2019

edit on 482019 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: randomtangentsrme

But we could work on society, try to value life more and focus on the principle "my freedom ends where the well being of someone else begins"

Unfortunately, there are too many who have extended that to mean "the well-being of someone else should end my freedom."

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ansuzrune
This ramp up of craziness is very suspicious. Deep state getting into the heads of some people getting them to do it? Is the roll out of 5G causing some craziness? Is the left wing sacrificing out people to get what they want? I smell a false flag of some kind lurking about.

Question: How?

Just how is the so-called “deep state” able to get “into the heads of some people and getting them to do it”?

And if “They” are, somehow, able to do such a thing,

How is it that YOU apparently believe yourself to be immune to their manipulations?

Can I/we truly be expected to trust You (or each other), or for that matter, ourselves, with the power of a weapon (or anything that can be used as a weapon) when we are SO vulnerable to the machinations of the obviously subtle ways of “Them”?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

originally posted by: Ansuzrune

Question: How?

Just how is the so-called “deep state” able to get “into the heads of some people and getting them to do it”?

And if “They” are, somehow, able to do such a thing,

How is it that YOU apparently believe yourself to be immune to their manipulations?

Can I/we truly be expected to trust You (or each other), or for that matter, ourselves, with the power of a weapon (or anything that can be used as a weapon) when we are SO vulnerable to the machinations of the obviously subtle ways of “Them”?

I'm reminded of this gem:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:05 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Within minutes of the El Paso shooting, the suspect was gleefully identified as a white male.

I can't find anything about the Ohio shooter.

El Paso........ white shooter identified very quickly.
Ohio...........8 hours in and I can't find anything about the suspect. Maybe they don't fit the narrative.
edit on R122019-08-04T09:12:50-05:00k128Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
Within minutes of the El Paso shooting, the suspect was gleefully identified as a white male.

Ohio...........8 hours in and I can't find anything about the suspect. Maybe they don't fit the narrative.

Was this an overnight club thing? If it was, it's as likely to be minority as it is white. Could also be gang related.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Another mass shooting in America.

“Land of the Free”.

And how desperately some of us cling to those supposed freedoms!

It is times like this (and they have become horrifyingly all too frequent) that I wonder:

If the Founding Fathers, those hallowed heroes from three centuries past, revered by virtually every gun owner in nation, could have imagined how the “right” they supposedly enshrined in the second amendment would be exercised in the newborn nation’s future...

Would they have endorsed their work as it yet stands?

Or would the knowledge that the right they sought to establish would, in less than three hundred years hence, wreak havoc among the citizens of their beloved nation as an enabling force, enshrined by law, as individual citizens would murder fellow citizens by the dozens, cause them to amend their thinking on the matter?
edit on 4-8-2019 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-8-2019 by Bhadhidar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

this guy was wearing a mask ,body armour and tactical gear and apparently got lit up by the cops almost immediately so perhaps they aren't releasing a name because they haven't notified the family yet?

edit to add from the death photos that got posted (no i wont link them) dude was white still no name and no signs of motive
edit on 4-8-2019 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I think we might as well face the fact that America is a violent culture. These type of events will become more common as the National anger level continues to rise. It's currently a blame game with no viable solutions even being considered.

Fear and anger is a volatile mix and no good will come of it. I pointed this out in the other thread and was soundly trashed.

Excuse me while I get back to my "call of duty" addiction...

Anyone played this RPG yet, it's rad!!!!

www.columbinegame.com...
edit on 4-8-2019 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas
a reply to: RickinVa

this guy was wearing a mask ,body armour and tactical gear and apparently got lit up by the cops almost immediately so perhaps they aren't releasing a name because they haven't notified the family yet?

That would stop the cops...... it wouldn't stop CNN from disclosing it.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Was this an overnight club thing? If it was, it's as likely to be minority as it is white. Could also be gang related.

Not finding any description of the killer. Did note that they stated the shooting occurred outside...starting by Blind Bobs on and headed towards Ned Peppers tavern. When someone grabbed the barrel of the shooters gun, the shooter pulled out a handgun. Police apparently arrived at that time and killed the shooter.

Edit add: Cincinnati.com Source link with live updates
edit on 8 4 2019 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:28 AM
link   
web.archive.org...://theintellcomm.wufoo.com/forms/z1miyorx17i502v well those that think drills are related to these kind of things ( i don't follow such beliefs) are gonna have a field day with this one as there is a nat gaurd drill scheduled to happen in dayton tomorrow

Human Domain Solutions (HDS), LLC is now hiring Casualty Role Players (CRP) / Actors to participate in VIGILANT GUARD OHIO - the largest disaster and emergency response exercise in state history, taking place Aug. 5-8, 2019, at more than 10 locations throughout the state. This 3,000-person National Level Exercise – hosted by the Ohio National Guard and the Ohio Emergency Management Agency, cosponsored by U.S. Northern Command and the National Guard Bureau - is designed to test the state’s response capabilities with a simulated cyberattack that causes mock utility failures and other serious disruptions. CRP / Actors will assist in testing civilian, state and federal entities on their emergency response to a natural disaster, hazardous material accidents, civil disturbances and radiological incidents by acting as mock accident victims. Emergency responders will exercise search and rescue, medical trauma treatment and first aid application in order to expand and strengthen first responder partnerships through communication, coordination and integration. As such, CRPs will be moulaged (application of injury makeup and fake blood) to portray various physical and emotional injuries and conditions, before going through simulated medical triage and decontamination processes multiple times during the exercise.
so most likely not related but i know this is a conspiracy forum so figured some members would find this interesting

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Or maybe Dayton does not want to push the narrative. They are being very tight lipped even though the media keeps pushing.
I actually agree that all families involved should have all info first before it is released to the public.
Good job Daton!

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join