It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ohio shooting, first reports: At least 7 people killed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Think wonderful thoughts.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: xuenchen

You have a society built on the glorification of violence.
Disappointed, desperate, detached people society blames for their own misery.
And easy access to guns for all of them.

The only thing surprising about it is that people find it surprising it happens.

Only a full blown total military/police takeover can save us 😎🚬

No other way to get every gun into custody of the authorities !!

If there guns were restricted as they are in The Netherlands this, and many other shootings would MAYBE not have happened.

The thing is.. you guys in the USA will need your guns to defend your freedom against evil forces within your own government. And while doing so defend the freedom of the rest of the world. So..dont let the gov. screw with your heads..it is terrible what has happened but do not give up your guns..

Citizens of the Netherlands are more civilized than American citizens?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Think wonderful thoughts.

It's really tough to do sometimes. We all have our dark side.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:32 AM
link   

Dude

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You must’ve missed this ?

The left has mocked the right for a while when we claimed we need to be armed to prevent tyranny .

Venezuela took the wind out of the sails for that argument didn’t it ?

Are you going to disagree with me when I say.

The people of Venezuela regret giving up their guns now.

I answered your question honestly.

Let’s see you do the same .

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: Gothmog

Oh please that's so lame. You're the only one who said America is bad. So you're in reality just arguing with the voice in your head.

I read your posts
And you seemed to decline there are worse places in the world
Much worse.
Ones that do not have so-called "militarized societies" or video games

Yet , you failed to debate that major point YOU brought up

So,
Denying Ignorance.
Why ?
Got to stop flaunting that stuff , folks

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Apparently so is being a divisive, condescending fool. You can just consider that an example of me pointing out the obvious, too.

So... got anything to bring that actually advances the topic, or will this continue to be another exhibit in barely topical pseudo intellectual flexing and posturing as we usually see?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Venezuela took the wind out of the sails for that argument didn’t it ?

Not really, no. But it is off topic.

Have I said anything about disarming the public?

edit on 8/4/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

I just fail to see how it will stop mass shootings when we comfort eachother saying "other places are worse"?
Or how you can compare retarded fundamentalist societies to the nation leading the free world?
Apples and oranges...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:42 AM
link   

Do you say every question you can’t answer is off-topic ?

If you’re OK with the Second Amendment we’re done .

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   

No.

Just because I acknowledge (law of the land) it doesn't mean I'm ok with it. Personally, I think it's a pain in the ass, created so the federal government would not have to arm the militia (now know as the National Guard).

edit on 8/4/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Pretty sure I just laid it out

I will try again if it helps.

Easy access to weapons that require no thought just a simple squeeze of the trigger to kill en masse is bad,any numbnuts can kill lots of people easily and quickly with very little effort.

Do you get it now?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:47 AM
link   

So this is what you guys have been doing the whole 6 months I've been gone...

Bickering over stuff our opinions don't really matter much about. Like this massacre in Ohio.

Make me your 67,001st post.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

Yup.
Same ol' same ol'.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Reporting 9 dead now in Dayton 😬

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

No.

Just because I acknowledge (law of the land) it doesn't mean I'm ok with it. Personally, I think it's a pain in the ass, created so the federal government would not have to arm the militia (now know as the National Guard).

So a money issue, well colour me shocked. The ruling class saving a buck at the expense of the masses,say it isn't so...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:53 AM
link   
If the government is too inept to address the cause of people turning into crazed killers and decides the best course of action is to take away rights and freedoms then that would prove more so than ever that the founders were correct in guaranteeing the 2A and at such time would it would be in the best interest of the nation that the people rise up in the spirit of out forefathers to replinish the tree of liberty.

“Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves.”
– William Pitt (the Younger), Speech in the House of Commons, November 18, 1783

"To disarm the people...s the most effectual way to enslave them."
- George Mason, June 14, 1788

"I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery."
- Thomas Jefferson, January 30, 1787

“Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are ruined…. The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able might have a gun.”
– Patrick Henry, Speech to the Virginia Ratifying Convention, June 5, 1778

“The right of the citizens to keep and bear arms has justly been considered, as the palladium of the liberties of a republic; since it offers a strong moral check against the usurpation and arbitrary power of rulers; and will generally, even if these are successful in the first instance, enable the people to resist and triumph over them.”
– Joseph Story, Commentaries on the Constitution of the United States, 1833

"This may be considered as the true palladium of liberty.... The right of self defense is the first law of nature: in most governments it has been the study of rulers to confine this right within the narrowest limits possible. Wherever standing armies are kept up, and the right of the people to keep and bear arms is, under any color or pretext whatsoever, prohibited, liberty, if not already annihilated, is on the brink of destruction."
- St. George Tucker, 1803

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Thanks! Woohoo!

About the topic, Ohio massacre, I'm not actually that interested in it but I'm here just because I'm bored and want to talk to everyone and this is where the actions at. I think people should stop being mean to each other and instead be nice to each other, that will stop all the killings pretty quickly.

Now, I have an off-topic secret to share, I'm working on part 3 of my pyramid math series. It will take awhile to finish. I'm actually thinking of making it 4 or 5 parts so I don't have to pressure myself to put everything in this one. It's gonna be l33t.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Holy crap can we keep the replies on topic/pertaining to the actual OP story please? Is the gunmen still at large? Just 1 gunmen or multiple reported? etc, etc.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

Sure let's pretend POTUS is not in the business of radicalisation.
edit on 4-8-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join