It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter at Walmart in El Paso, TX

page: 38
<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified
Background info.

Mom is a registered Democrat.

Dad is a registered Democrat.

The gambling odds pointed in that direction after his photo was published. Especially so after President Trump called him a "Coward".

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

I guess I was speaking more from my perspective. Because every hunter or target shooter I know.

Already knows to watch their field of fire .

You don’t shoot at a deer when there’s a school bus behind it.

And you don’t shoot a can on a fence post towards people waiting in line at the Dairy Queen .

But I understand your point because we will always need to factor in “ stupid “. Because it is a trait the human race clings to dearly . lol

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
People are trolling the family members on various business ratings sites. Disgusting

Seriously society is screwed.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: xpert11

I recall Fox/CNN/MSNBC all wondering if the shooter report was a hoax, because there weren't masses of people running out of Walmart, and an hour had passed since the initial report.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

So if you ask questions, and follow common sense , that means you are labeled a scary "Conspiracy Theorists" right lol.
You are pathetic, so many things are wrong on almost every "mass shootings" So many early reports and the outcome won't match ever. I had friends they were in Las Vegas, it was a biggest bs, and they didn't even do it right, it was a joke. But go and turn on CNN , and return your guns if you have any, or call the police on your parents...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Here is a list of my questions when ever these events occur:

1. Is the perpetrator currently on psychotropics?

2. Is the perpetrator active on social media, did they leave clues?

3. Is the perpetrator on the LEO radar at all?, any previous convictions?

4. Is the consequential MSM narrative to asap 'ban guns' whilst ignoring the reality of 1-3?

5. Does the MSM obsess over the perpetrators skin colour and political stance?

5. If 4 and/or 5, then its a political false flag and one should then follow the trail of who promotes the 'ban guns' / 'evil white single male' mantra the loudest - therein is the enemy of all US citizens.
edit on 3/8/2019 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I tried to figure out what he was registered as but he might be too young for older registers to show up where I can see.

Don't look on the people searches since those have already been trolled; not that they are always accurate anyway.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Identified
People are trolling the family members on various business ratings sites. Disgusting

Seriously society is screwed.

It's sad that some people don't see(recognize) the family as a victim in all this too.

I can't imagine the shame they feel in knowing that one of "theirs" was such a monster. Unless they actively fueled his hate(doubtful in most cases) it's a huge shame to bare.

Having idiots harass them is pretty low, but then again, people are. The irony is that those that harass the innocent family members are about as low as the shooter, but they'll never figure that out.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Well, if he makes it to death row, his end is out of his control. A monster, for sure.

"Death row" is too kind and too expensive. Evil people like him should be experimented with. Batteries of psychological tests...followed by medical tests...followed by a detailed brain autopsy.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   

I'm sure fox news will inform you exactly what happened and why soon enough.
edit on 3-8-2019 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

I completely agree. I realize this sort of thing probably happened years ago where the family was run out of town or everyone stopped shopping at Dad's Butcher shop; but to see it so quickly, on such a massive scale online, with people who don't know this family, or live in their town just saddens me.

edit on 3-8-2019 by Identified because: Grammar

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I thought lots of people in Texas carry guns, how come nobody shot this guy when he started to shoot people? I would have never thought that would happen in Texas.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I thought lots of people in Texas carry guns, how come nobody shot this guy when he started to shoot people? I would have never thought that would happen in Texas.

I guess it's the discrepancy between assumptions and facts.

The vast majority of people in the US are unarmed, unprepared and living in a false sense of "security". Texas is no different, no matter what the narrative has been saying.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Because this thread is so large, I'm not checking to see if this was posted already.

Patrick Crusius/Age 21 was (reportedly) active on 8-Channel forums, from the Dallas area, supported President Trump's Border Wall push.

Source: www.latimes.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:50 PM
link   
mobile.twitter.com...

According to my law enforcement source in El Paso (who gave me the apprehended shooter’s name and age):

A 2nd suspect was killed when police responded to the Walmart shooting. Police have not disclosed this info yet. Mayor says otherwise but my source says 2nd suspect is dead.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Because this thread is so large, I'm not checking to see if this was posted already.

Patrick Crusius/Age 21 was (reportedly) active on 8-Channel forums, from the Dallas area, supported President Trump's Border Wall push.

8-Channel?????

What are you, a hundred years old, someone take the jitterbug away from grandpa, he's posting nonsense....

edit on 3-8-2019 by MisterSpock because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: carewemust

8-Channel?????

What are you, a hundred years old, someone take the jitterbug away from grandpa, he's posting nonsense....

BAHAHAHAHA! Thank you, this thread needed a bit of humor.

Kind of like the older gentleman I know who always says "Chicken Filet" instead of "Chick" Filet.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
When I first came across this thread thought it was a different shooting from a few months ago... Wow, near 40 pages already!

I heard the Walmart location is in a gun free zone.

Not sure if this has been confirmed on parents identity but according to this tweet the shooter's father former role was Director of Dual Diagnosis at a psychiatric hospital.

twitter.com...

Family name connections
obits.dallasnews.com...

This all too common tragedy is a combination of society, big pharma, mental health institutions & policies, and mental health doctors/scientists who are silenced.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Aside from the real world shock of being in that situation I doubt this particular store on this particular day was full of customers who typically carry. This is a store where a lot of Boarder Mexicans (those who live in Mexico but cross the boarder for shopping, work or school) tend to shop. It is also a big weekend for back to school shopping and typically mothers with school age children don't carry.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Thanks I appreciate you finding that, however I doubt we will find the truth of what happened as media aren't very good with facts

new topics

top topics

<< 35  36  37    39  40  41 >>

join