It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter at Walmart in El Paso, TX

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
CNN saying FBI has opened a domestic terror investigation.

They are really good at TAKING the reservation. It’s the HOLDING the reservation they struggle with. The HOLDING is the most important part.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
kiwifarms.net... from kiwi farms(they are good at finding out random details but are basically 4 chan lite) this is one of the videos that got scrubbed from his social media and is of him singing along(rapping) to rap music and only being posted for research purposes as most "videos we see of shooters" are either them being interviewed,them ranting about their manifestos or why they did it,them in court or rarely(thankfully) them actually doing it (see new zeelands live stream as an example but dont watch it as its soul crushing)

so this is a relatively rare example of some one who has been a mass shooter but being mostly normal at the time at least in this video, seems like your normal kid if not a bit geeky jamming out to some tunes presumably on his way to/from work and waving a few props around while he raps (random arthur doll,can of yams? and what looks like a bill clinton playing the saxaphone doll? ). and as most social media platforms of killers are scrubbed for some reason it gives a small glimpse into a life before they decided to go and kill a bunch of people and to me at least the dude appears mostly normal again if not goofy .. i mean if any one watches this would you get this is a man/young adult that is debating killing a bunch of people later on?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

Texas law enforcement is taking the lead, but this is interesting:

The FBI, the source indicated, is surging resources from neighboring satellite offices in Texas and assets are on standby to assist should the state request.

Why surging resources? Do they not think this guy was alone?

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

I'm just saying that if you go in to your doctor complaining that you're depressed, you'll more than likely end up medicated for it.

Why would it be that easy to get prescription meds????

What does the "doctor" get out of prescribing meds like candy?????

In some cases doctors make money from it, the pharmaceutical companies provide financial incentives to keep their meds flowing.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I think the only doctor I have who has ever pushed a new med on me is my latest neuro who really, really wants me to try one of the new class of migraine preventives.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It happens though more than it should,it's similar with the flu vaccine, unfortunately not all doctors are purely there to help people done for it solely for the money.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Hmmmm I just had a strange episode of Deja Vu.
That was a bizarre experience.

I'm pretty sure I've seen this before.
It seemed like it was months ago though - but there was an exact match of some small details.
How weird...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

eh thats a broader issue that varries from country to country , see china for example that as a result of the one child policy males out number females by large margin meaning that for a good percentage of chinese males they will never have a girl friend let alone a real relationship and was cited as one of the reasons for those mass stabbings a few years ago , ie they felt they had no future and no hope of a family which is of great importance to Chinese culturally .

if you look at japan you get the Hokomori(sp?) that are a group of people ranging from the very young to middle aged that reculse them selves from most social contact in person and basically live with parents are is a problem the japanese government is working on as when the parents die they have no idea what this cultural subgroup is going to do with out a support system and a mostly inability to work and or function in society like the bulk of japanese do

in the middle east (ball parking here) there are groups that have known nothing but war for there entire lives and can feel hopeless because of it and some become radicalized and become terrorists and attempt to strike back where as others just shut down , then you have groups like the Palestinians who are corralled and controlled or the kurds who have been chased from most of the historic lands they inhabit so they turn to warfare to try to secure said homeland

i haven't done much research into Africa outside the middle east as its a HUGE continent full of diverse and ancient cultures

in Europe it seems to be more racially/ religiously/politically motivated see IRA,Brevik,and the french massacre at the club , Australia is included in this as they are mostly European in culture just with on average vastly more dangerous creatures.

in latin america its either despots and response to said despots and crime that account for most of the spree and mass killings but if i had to guess they would have an economic motivator for when spree killings happen there if that makes sense.

the Incel culture in America is different then most (but comparable to the Chinese situation) but still different as most Incels think women owe them attention and they lash out when they dont get it and they either focus the rage at women or better looking men that they feel get all the women (im vastly generalizing here mind you so treat it as a TLDR) they dont think they will ever get access to mating and take it out on the ones they think are responsible for it en.wikipedia.org... wiki but it does a better job then me explaining it

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise

It's been a great conversation. Thanks too!

I also agree with you about a lot of it.

I do feel for the younger generations though because it does seem many of their problems directly relate back to just bring raised in a way that is completely alien to how many were raised in previous gens. Sadly, like you said they don't even know how to celebrate their own joys.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Reports now say "investigators" are swarming the shooter's house in Allen TX 😧

As they should be.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:38 PM
link   
someone just told me he was a disgruntled walmart employee, anyone else hear that?
edit on 3-8-2019 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

yeah over medication is one of the theories that gets brought up but to my knowledge has yet to be studied and only theorized.

it was more posted that not all those with "depression" are or would be diagnosed and same for anxiety if that clarifies it further

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Fort Bliss and tanks

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: MisterSpock

money from drug reps for one and the general consensus that pills "fix every thing" which is ironically not just seen with psychiatric medication but also one of the leading causes of antibiotic resistant diseases

www.apa.org...

Writing a prescription to treat a mental health disorder is easy, but it may not always be the safest or most effective route for patients, according to some recent studies and a growing chorus of voices concerned about the rapid rise in the prescription of psychotropic drugs. Today, patients often receive psychotropic medications without being evaluated by a mental health professional, according to a study last year by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Many Americans visit their primary-care physicians and may walk away with a prescription for an antidepressant or other drugs without being aware of other evidence-based treatments — such as cognitive behavioral therapy — that might work better for them without the risk of side effects. "I would say at least half the folks who are being treated with antidepressants aren't benefiting from the active pharmacological effects of the drugs themselves but from a placebo effect," says Steven Hollon, PhD, a psychology professor at Vanderbilt University who has conducted extensive research on the effectiveness of antidepressants. "If people knew more, I think they would be a little less likely to go down the medication path than the psychosocial treatment path." The use of psychotropic drugs by adult Americans increased 22 percent from 2001 to 2010, with one in five adults now taking at least one psychotropic medication, according to industry data. In 2010, Americans spent more than $16 billion on antipsychotics, $11 billion on antidepressants and $7 billion for drugs to treat attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD). The rapid growth of all three classes of drugs has alarmed some mental health professionals, who are concerned about the use of powerful antipsychotic drugs by elderly nursing home residents and the prescription of stimulants to children who may have been misdiagnosed with ADHD. Psychotropic drugs are valuable tools in treating many mental health disorders, but inappropriate prescribing can cause serious harm. To help address those concerns, APA is developing clinical treatment guidelines that will help educate physicians, health insurers and the public about the best treatments available for common mental health disorders. APA also supports an integrated approach to health-care delivery in which primary-care and mental health providers work together to determine the best treatment plan for each patient.
goes on to later talk about how Prozac pretty much was one of the starter catalysts but the whole thing is a good read on the topic

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov... a study i was suprised to find that looked at the over perscribing of mental health drugs and a possible link to potental violent acts later in life

CONCLUSIONS Approaching psychiatric medications as drugs which produce immediate and delayed psychoactive effects, and which induce tolerance and dependence, fundamentally differs from the conventional understanding that suggests these drugs exert specific actions on (presumed) underlying disease processes. According to the conventional view, the drugs’ psychoactive properties are merely incidental “side-effects.” Despite six decades of intensive research in neuropharmacology, however, there is a lack of evidence that psychiatric drugs have a disease-specific action independent of their demonstrable psychoactive effects. These facts suggest that a radical change of thinking may be necessary about the nature, possibilities, and limitations of psychiatric drug treatment. Lessons from the use and misuse of other psychoactive substances can help to enlighten us about the broad range of behavioral effects that different psychiatric medications are likely to exert, and how these effects might interact with the psychological, behavioral, and other problems we call mental disorders.
i hadnt seen this one so at least research is being done on what some consider a core issue of the mass shooting problem

www.scientificamerican.com... 1 in 6 Americans are on drugs for mental health issues and link covers the issue

www.propublica.org...

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Today is a satanic holiday. Total blackout on youtube but bitchute has some videos with much more info on this guy.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

CNN saying FBI has opened a domestic terror investigation.

They are really good at TAKING the reservation. It’s the HOLDING the reservation they struggle with. The HOLDING is the most important part.

Yeah, nice one Seinfeld.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
someone just told me he was a disgruntled walmart employee, anyone else hear that?

Yup. Heard that.

🚬

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: americanbuffalo1

Shall not be infringed, seems simple to me.

"A well regulated militia", IDK man, it seems obvious to me.

Militia: military organization of citizens with limited military training, which is available for emergency service, usually for local defense.

Local citizens, armed with their own weapons, for the purpose of local defense.

Seems obvious to me.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

Yup. Heard that.

🚬

is it true?
edit on 3-8-2019 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 10:00 PM
link   
EU gun grabbers are back at their favorite anti-american MKULTRA mind control activity to launch terrorists against people in malls .... Agenda always the same, but the EU might just be in a position which is a bit uncomfortable in recent times .

It might be that at the end of the INF treaty the US will have to deploy nuclear warheads in the EU , aimed against the EU ...

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join