It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter at Walmart in El Paso, TX

page: 40
<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:19 AM
link   
a reply to: D3M1G0D

They can't help it. Many of us have tried to talk sense into them. Welcome to the Rock of Gibraltar.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock

originally posted by: rickymouse
I thought lots of people in Texas carry guns, how come nobody shot this guy when he started to shoot people? I would have never thought that would happen in Texas.

I guess it's the discrepancy between assumptions and facts.

The vast majority of people in the US are unarmed, unprepared and living in a false sense of "security". Texas is no different, no matter what the narrative has been saying.

You have repeatedly referred to a "false sense of security". If you mean the absence of danger there is no such thing. There are dangerous things and people everywhere. But you would also be wrong to say that because of those dangerous things and people any sense of security is false.

Being armed and properly trained makes a person feel about as secure as it is possible to feel in a public place. That does not mean you are immune to evil or any threat to your person. But it means you have a fighting chance if something happens. Here is an event where the shooter went unchallenged. That is not always the case. But it will be if the anti-gun mob gets their way. Just because this happened in Texas does not mean every person there had a gun on them. And don't forget, if you have a weapon on you in a live shooter event and you pull it, the police will not distinguish between you and the shooter. If you are in a store where there is an active shooter and you are armed, you hide, run, do whatever you have to do to survive. You do not draw your weapon and try to hunt for the shooter. If he is coming for you - shoot him. Do not stop shooting him until he stops moving. Reload, and shoot him again just in case he is faking it.

Just an afterthought...if walmart didn't cave in to the liberals and still sold guns...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:25 AM
link   

black muslim democrat murders 12 in Virginia Beach and you immediately swim in the river in Egypt because it goes against your narrative and you know its 100% true.

get tired of you guys using the same old lying tactics and CNN, filled with cherry picked facts, lies and propaganda meant to rile up the libtards with more lies to demonize [insert skin colour / religion / sexual preference]

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

black muslim democrat murders 12 in Virginia Beach and you immediately swim in the river in Egypt because it goes against your narrative and you know its 100% true.

get tired of you guys using the same old lying tactics and CNN, filled with cherry picked facts, lies and propaganda meant to rile up the libtards with more lies to demonize [insert skin colour / religion / sexual preference]

A simple " I can't prove he was a Muslim democrat without using shady websites" would have sufficed.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

He is a black muslim democrat, I reference NO website in stating my claim.

Prove to me, using your most favourite brainwashing site, that he wasn't.

I'll wait...........

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:37 AM
link   

He is a black muslim democrat, I reference NO website in stating my claim.

I'll wait...........

So I ask you for proof that he is a black muslim democrat and you can't, so then you try the old "prove he wasn't" tactic.

So you basically admitted you pulled this one out of your rear and are caught in a situation you can't defend, so your hope is that I go out of my way to prove something you claimed using a website you hope I pick to go, in order to win a debate you started off with a lie?

Sorry not playing your game. My post still stands as prove he was a Muslim democrat without using shady websites known for lies...etc.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
This is a wounded, divided country. If leaders were inclined to call any kind of national Unity Day against violence, it probably couldn’t come off. As well, with the atmosphere of division, it might be dangerous.

A house divided cannot stand
Abraham Lincoln

Mentally polarizing isn't it?
No one in their right mind would ever want this. But this is the world we live in. We all can't live in Lichtenstein.

I'd say; Treat others as you ....
Some people are demented.
Personal responsibility.

This kid is now being tried as a Federal Hate Crime possibly... so he decided to not die of suicide of suicide by cop. But interestingly enough, he could get the Firing Squad as they have stopped Lethal Injections per reasons of those whom have decided drugs are not the answer.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Seriously? You actually said that?

Prove that I'm not from Zeta Reticuli. Use what ever source you wish.

edit on 8/4/2019 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

More democrat sickness treading on the bodies of the dead, for political points, because orange man bad....Carpe Donktum, via gatewaypundit, articulates what being a democrat anti-Trumper means and the tactics used by this lying scum.....Supporting and/or voting for a democrat is akin to being an actual domestic terrorist.................

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Things I've learned:

1) Dad ran a mental hospital. (No kidding)

2) Shooter had 60 Twitter followers, and one of them was a CNN writer/producer

3) Father of shooter is also seen posing in front of a Star of David with a caption of "Licensed Practitioner"

4) Shooter is youngest of three kids, it appears.

5) Shooter was pictured in a junior year HS photo book learning about Criminal Justice.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Regardless of the Virginia Beach shooters religion or party affiliation I denounce his actions. Can you say the same about the countless other mass shooters? There are so many mass shooters that took so many innocent lives but you choose to zero in on one that might have been a democratic Muslim with zero evidence? I send out a plea to stop the rhetoric and you deflect. Good for Trump for denouncing the attack. What did you think he was gonna do, support it? How could anyone in their right mind support it?

People from all walks of life commit senseless violence now is not the time to denounce the shooter because of his color, denounce him for his senseless actions.

Now is not the time for a tit for tat can we agree on that?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So, no proof he was not a muslim black democrat and you care to offer none (even though you cared enough to post in this thread).

???

You're slipping old man

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:48 AM
link   

And there it is "gatewaypundit". lol Just as I assumed. No more from me, especially when I know where you get your information from. lol
edit on 4-8-2019 by D3M1G0D because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:49 AM
link   

You're slipping old man

Actually, I'm quite consistent. It's your claim. Support it.

As far as proving a negative.... heh.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Why do political figures ( in this case, the Mayor of El Paso / Gov of Texas) always gush with praises for law enforcement, even after a lot of innocent men/women/children are murdered in cold blood?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: D3M1G0D

And there it is "gatewaypundit". lol Just as I assumed. No more from me, especially when I know where you get your information from. lol

of course no more from you because you cannot prove me or the facts wrong - go for it tiger, use whatever site you like to prove me wrong, but you won't because you can't.

Thus is your 3rd opportunity and yet you still provide no link disproving my claims.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

So, no proof he was not a muslim black democrat and you care to offer none (even though you cared enough to post in this thread).

???

You're slipping old man

says the guy that can't back up his statement then resorts to insults....
stay classy.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Facts? Have you shown any facts to support your claim? What mosque did he attend? Did he have a Muslim alias? Are there witnesses that saw him praying towards Mecca? Did he post Islamic praise on his social media? I'm open minded here, if you can show me some facts I'm all ears. Even if he was a Muslim either way I denounce the senseless act of violence.

People from all walks of life commit senseless acts of violence, I do not condemn the El Paso shooter for his skin color, religion or party affiliation once again I condemn him for his taking of innocent lives.

Why would you rather deflect than admit he was in the wrong?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   
it appears there has been another shooting, in ohio this time;

twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Can you prove there is life after death?

new topics

top topics

<< 37  38  39    41  42  43 >>

join