It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Active shooter at Walmart in El Paso, TX

page: 41
<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
it appears there has been another shooting, in ohio this time;

twitter.com...

No way....far out man this is insane.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Welcome to the new normal.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

I don't like this new normal.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That post is, literally, fake news.

Why would you do that?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I have a lot of friends that are mad as hell about what happened and now I get it, do they get that mad when Hispanics kill Hispanics? When blacks kill blacks?

I have come to realize we just can't pick and choose who we get outraged with, we must realize stupidity and senselessness knows no color barrier.

Come together.
edit on 4-8-2019 by conspiracy nut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: links234

That post is, literally, fake news.

Why would you do that?

Is that because you say it is, therefore it is, or do you have something to offer that disputes what gatewaypundit have posted?

literally, post anything to back up that the article is made up BS and that the shooters political ideology was not changed from democrat to republican?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:19 AM
link   
There seems to be a new mass shooting going on in Dayton Ohio

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
There seems to be a new mass shooting going on in Dayton Ohio

The whole system is cracking 😧

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Show where it was a liberal that changed the profile.

For all we know it was a right winger trying to make it look like a lefty did it.

4d chess brah!

I can't access the mylife page, so I can't research past what thegatewaypundite is saying. Have you been able to verify beyond that? Is there an edit history?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:02 AM
link   

I live in the area. That never happened.
Its a lie.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Sorry. You have to prove the statement you made.
Thats how that works.
And you cant prove it because its not true.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

I live in the area. That never happened.
Its a lie.

Virginia Beach shooting

🍔

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Two pages of this crap.

Are you drunk??? It sure sounds like you are.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

The muslim democrat part but thanks for chiming in...

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The muslim democrat part but thanks for chiming in...

What Church did he attend ? 😎

And ElPaso is so yesterday. Today it's Dayton !!

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Why did you bail on your Dayton thread?

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Just heard about this shooting on the MSM news here in Australia and the moment they said "the shooter supported gun rights, Trump's wall, and the Christ Church shooter" I immediately had alarm bells going off in my head. Lets just analyze this for a moment... he supports gun rights, so clearly going out and shooting people is the way to maintain gun rights. He supports Trump and the wall, so clearly writing a racist manifesto before committing mass murder is the way to ensure Trump is re-elected and continues building the wall. I really don't like jumping into these types of threads making assumptions like this but something truly seems wrong with this situation. Why is it always so hard to find anything about these killers on the internet, it makes sense some of the time but not every time. It would seem to me they use this small online footprint to their advantage to obscure the true nature of their motives... because I can almost guarantee the motives of this person are not what they appear on the surface and I feel the true motive will most likely come out this time around, which is why I'm willing to write this post.
edit on 4/8/2019 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: firesnake

I take it that you mean the video.

I'd have to disagree. Videos of events like these are exactly the kind of thing that he'd to be shared. The information should be out here in the open So that nothing can be hidden and so that pc we can see what happened for ourselves without having to depend on a media commentator to tell us what happened.

We're Ok adults here. Some of us are cops, veterans or first responders so we've seen much worse. And for everybody else they know that this is a video of an active shooter event. the titles are the trigger warning. People should know what to expect when they watch them.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Well I just read the manifesto. It makes sense. The guy is not a racist, is not a white supremacist, is an intelligent free thinker with powers of discernment, a bit too eager to make his point and probably should have just used his first amendment rights instead of his second amendment right. He is obviously frustrated but spot on about the Left. He clearly understands the current cold war.

posted on Aug, 4 2019 @ 04:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: D3M1G0D

And there it is "gatewaypundit". lol Just as I assumed. No more from me, especially when I know where you get your information from. lol

of course no more from you because you cannot prove me or the facts wrong - go for it tiger, use whatever site you like to prove me wrong, but you won't because you can't.

Thus is your 3rd opportunity and yet you still provide no link disproving my claims.

You opened your big mouth first and made a claim you refuse to back up. The onus is on YOU to prove your own drivel first before demanding others follow suit with theirs.

Put up, or shut up. That's how it works. You jumped first, now it's your call as to whether or not you open a facts parachute, or go splat on the ground. Pick one.

top topics

<< 38  39  40    42  43  44 >>

join