It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I try to help the other side out when they are not here........

LOL. I did laugh out loud.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Funny I do a Google search for "ICRC red cross" and get this

The International Committee of the Red Cross is a humanitarian institution based in Geneva, Switzerland, and a three-time Nobel Prize Laureate. Wikipedia

Purpose:Prison

Founded: February 17, 1863, Geneva, Switzerland

The International Committee of the Red Cross' purpose is a prison? Somethin is funky.
edit on 7/30/2019 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: rej33083

We're over TARGET!!!

Speaking of which...
Where is daskakik???

crickets

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

originally posted by: rej33083
POST REMOVED BY STAFF

Still waiting for someone to post an actual racist quote from Trump.

“Good morning.”, DJT

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
POTUS Trump is owning the &$?! out of the Left. Daily since the Mueller testimony, the Left gets kicked in the balls by POTUS Trump.

You can see the trigger effect in the troll population.

Also, I felt I was on right path with Wray. Hannity just did a segment on Wray and his DS obstruction. He needs to be bounced like Coates.

POTUS Trump is laying waste to the Left. He’s got Congress f00li0s having to defend their home state disasters, lol.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I THINK THIS IS IMPORTANT - please review these DECODES:

Re Q3553:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 87be02 No.7260462 📁
Jul 30 2019 12:34:14 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Time travel is fun.
Or….
Q

1) Timestamp is 12:34:14
a) We have spent much time trying to understand the T-minus [12:34] in Q771:

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.95 📁
Feb 15 2018 14:28:16 (EST)
@Jack
Civilian Puppet.
Player in the game?
We play for KEEPS.
Need help sleeping?
How was your meeting w/ Pelosi?
Protection offered?
Life Lesson: Be smarter than those controlling you.
T-minus [12:34]
Q

b) so Q771s T-minus = Q3553's Time travel
c) Q771s [12:34] = Q3553's timestamp of 12:34:14

2) We know that Q35 is a key post indicating the start of The Great Awakening because it starts:

Anonymous ID: pGukiFmX No.147567928 📁
Nov 1 2017 21:56:38 (EST)
POTUS will be well insulated/protected on AF1 and abroad (specific locations classified) while these operations are conducted due to the nature of the entrenchment. It is time to take back our country and make America great again

a) Q3553 is a MIRROR of 35!,
b) CAPS Only simple gematria for Q3553 ALSO points to Q35:
TO=35

3) Q3553 is about VoterID and PostDelta2Acronym gives ID

It seems to me like a stringers, keywords, MAPS are all converging at the moment?
edit on 30-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   
What you are seeing is something that I've seen a few times in my life. They are dead they just don't know it yet. They are bleeding out and still fighting, just speeding it up.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 08:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, the irony is that in Italy the Pope is called PAPA... So PEPE is ousting PAPA?

link   
Voter ID. The MSM can’t have a situation where they report election results with 108% of the votes counted.

link   

originally posted by: Bill1960
What you are seeing is something that I've seen a few times in my life. They are dead they just don't know it yet. They are bleeding out and still fighting, just speeding it up.

Death throes.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

That 1930s Film Keeps us on Topic alright. Have you noticed how a given number of Farms in America were bought by Saudi Arabia just to grow food for their Cattle. Notice how the Monsanto GMO idea will in turn decide who can Buy and plant seeds and who cannot. Have you noticed How America was deliberately placed in such a massive debt that it is impossible to ever Pay ? Notice how futuristic Banks will be no more the a Computer system with Cash being extinct.

Did you notice How president Reagan then Clinton invited the old USSR leaders over to America and all became apparent friends ?? Notice how one by one all Manufacturing, Industrial, Productive plants were Bought up, shut down and knowingly moved out to China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Cambodia, Thailand etc. Actions that were all part of the 1953 + 1969 Club of Rome Treaty. ?? America, UK, Europe, we all fell victim to such and the average day by day citizen started to suddenly Buy what they required via a so called PC. Great - it sounded, but as corner shops started to disappear, the Fear rose its head. What sort of future is this present situation offering our Grand Children ??? In 1939 one German VET / Farmer gave out printed warnings about feeding pigs (for instance) Bone Meal to Cows would create an impossible, irreversible field of Diseases ie Mad Cow Disease. Something that even affected Cats eventually. December 31st 1999 One Middle East Voice spoke on the BBC. They asked what he could see as a new coming millennia. His answer, Well first he pointed to a large Middle £East map and said War shall start here and it will be the worst War this planet has ever paid witness to. A few later suggested he meant Chemical Warfare......... Has that begun ??? So I am not drifting away from this said Topic, I also Doubt Q and sometimes the POTUS. for the truth will not be smashed down hard until we reach 2020. Then the storm will start. Ask your Farmers, your Truck Drivers, Your closing Banks. The so called NWO crew are gently turning back the clock to the 1930s and yes the Western World will be Born again, for those who can maybe afford such. So far you and I have heard, read a stack of suggestions as to what is coming. All I have seen is / are Global Governments being taken over by Oligarchs and not by Politicians, but then as you keep saying, they are all Corrupt...............Sure they are, ask South Americas Peru, Bolivia, Venezuela, or maybe Iraq, Libya, Syria etc, I am 73 and throughout the Years I have seen multiple Union spokesman kiss the Butt's that helped them climb a personal ladder of success. Films....................All they make today are Films stacked tight with Violence. , But then am I...........apart from being a a Scented Woman, - Al Pacino, style fan. and yes show business has held one single means of entry..........and we all know what is.

Good luck one and all, I shall say farewell and drift.....

PS,,allnewspipeline.com...

edit on 30-7-2019 by steaming because: To add what I forgot to add

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:03 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Like it or not, we were originally told about 1 NWO and One Religion........Have you taken a close look at the new Kazakhstan ??

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
zombie accounts for much malevolence.

Not Malice
Not Clowns
Antifa
Their End is soon
PANIC

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Great sense of humor Q has today. I sense the "heavy lifting" is almost behind us.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The “Trump is a racist” media blitz started about a year ago. Now I know why;

POTUS Trump approval rating with African Americans (Rasmussen)

Nov 2016: 8%
Aug 2017: 19%
Aug 2018: 36%

This sent shockwaves through the Left and it shows in MSM.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Ok as Independent Center-Right Libertarian I've often preached Rep/Dem are two sides of same coin here on ATS and how I dislike them both.

So when I see Q say this I'm highly skeptical: 2318

Save America! Vote Republican

But today... I did a thread: link. (shameless plug)

And I'm astounded... I just got through doing top ten safest cities and they are all Non Partisan or Republican. And the most dangerous are all Democrat.

Q is going to make me rethink all my beliefs. I'm very against the Rep/Dem duopoly... railed against Bushes and NDAA/Patriot act etc...

But... damn... the evidence is eye openingly stark on a broad scale.

My mind keeps going... but... but... but........

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Well done. Personal research is huge.

With that said, those of us who are conservative/Republican, hold those in the party to a high standard. No blind following. McCain and Ryan could not get gone fast enough.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Are you watching the Democratic Debate.

They've done lost their minds.

Williamson is getting the biggest rounds of applause.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Are you watching the Democratic Debate.

They've done lost their minds.

Williamson is getting the biggest rounds of applause.

OMG, I could take less than 2 minutes before I screamed “egress!”

new topics

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join