It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting!

Also, in the 'past' Q626, 607.
Q626:

Jan 27 2018 12:34:38 (EST)
Chatter exploding.
Change of narrative will be required.
[-4][-5]
Public to awaken [mass-start].
Sleeping pill reject.
OP Mockingbird FAILURE.
FAKE>REAL.
BLIND>20/20.
KILL_CHAIN.
Where we go one, we go ALL>
Q

3553 has divisors of 1, 11, 17, 19, 187, 209, 323.

Factorization of 11, 17, 19.

ETA: Yes, it does feel like a mass convergence is happening!
edit on 30-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Only debates I ever watched were the ones with Ron Paul in them.. even did live talk here on its threads.

He's only politician I've ever liked and actually wanted to vote for.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DaddyWinchester

originally posted by: crankyoldman
zombie accounts for much malevolence.

Not Malice
Not Clowns
Antifa
Their End is soon
PANIC

ooooh, interesting...

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

Good luck one and all, I shall say farewell and drift.....

we'd prefer you stay, but keep in touch your energy and posts are well appreciated.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Pope Francis @ Pontifex

hmmmm....Pontifex.

ORIGIN OF PONTIFEX
1570–80; < Latin: apparently literally, path-maker, equivalent to ponti- (stem of pōns) bridge, probably orig., path (see pons) + -fec- (combining form of facere to make) + -s nominative singular ending; the literal application is unclear

www.dictionary.com...

Bridge? Bridge between who and what? Let me guess.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
a reply to: steaming

I agree, that is the concern!

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
It's so exciting to see things coming to fruition! Got my popcorn ready!

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Thank's a million old Man, but to see a world torn to shreds is Heart breaking.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Wow, interesting divisors and factors:

3553 has divisors of 1, 11, 17, 19, 187, 209, 323 (=23 Mirrored).

Factorization of 11, 17, 19.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousMoose
It's so exciting to see things coming to fruition! Got my popcorn ready!

What specifically are you referring to? Did I miss something?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 09:52 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, that Pope's tile is actually Pontifex Maximus.

The Pontifex Maximus (Latin, "greatest priest" was the chief high priest of the College of Pontiffs (Collegium Pontificum) in ancient Rome. This was the most important position in the ancient Roman religion, open only to patricians until 254 BC, when a plebeian first occupied this post. A distinctly religious office under the early Roman Republic, it gradually became politicized until, beginning with Augustus, it was subsumed into the Imperial office. Its last use with reference to the emperors is in inscriptions of Gratian (reigned 375–383) who, however, then decided to omit the words "pontifex maximus" from his title.[5][6] Although in fact the most powerful office of Roman priesthood, the pontifex maximus was officially ranked fifth in the ranking of the highest Roman priests (ordo sacerdotum), behind the rex sacrorum and the flamines maiores (Flamen Dialis, Flamen Martialis, Flamen Quirinalis).

The etymology of "pontifex" is uncertain, and has been since Roman times. The word appears to consist of the Latin word for "bridge" and the suffix for "maker". However, there is a possibility that this definition is a folk etymology for an Etruscan term.

According to the common interpretation, the term pontifex means "bridge-builder" (pons + facere); "maximus" means "greatest". This was perhaps originally meant in a literal sense: the position of bridge-builder was indeed an important one in Rome, where the major bridges were over the Tiber, the sacred river (and a deity): only prestigious authorities with sacral functions could be allowed to "disturb" it with mechanical additions. However, it was always understood in its symbolic sense as well: the pontifices were the ones who smoothed the "bridge" between gods and men

So basically, the current POPE has the title of the most powerful priest of the Romans' pagan religion and also a title of a Roman Emperor... seems a bit like the Third Reich gaining power in the U.S. through operation paperclip!

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

For accuracy and future understanding. TAT is correct on his definition here, mine was incorrect. Trying to catch up..what a day of drop's.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Great compilation vid on The Real Donald Trump.

twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Q is always 10 steps ahead, and I would base this line of thought on that.Knowing Q is a movement that at some point, will include the extra dimensions. Aliens..Reptilians..Blow fish with an attitude or whomever. For Q to mention the Vatican now, leads me to believe it's already been done, Mission accomplished. I think we should look into JE and his Vatican ties.

As we uncover Epstein Island, they pull thousands of remains from below the Vatican.

"Who knows where the bodies are buried"...The Pope!

We need to revisit why DC..London and the Vatican are their own states.

qmap.pub...
Vatican Bank worth $229B
Q
!xowAT4Z3VQ
4 Apr 2018 - 7:02:33 PM
List the estimated wealth of religious organizations.
Billions.
Vatican bank.
$229B.
Board of Superintendence.
Supervisory Commission of Cardinals.
Clown connection.
1832 Rothschild loan to the Holy See.
Q

It's no coincidence that Q post's the Red Cross Money photo, and then mentions the pope.
edit on 30-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: Grammar - NYS educated

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Great compilation vid on The Real Donald Trump.

twitter.com...

Re Trump Clip: twitter.com...

That's one of the best I've seen! It shows a down-to-earth human being who wants what's best for everyone.

Those who dislike Donald Trump need to see this video.

Any anti-Trumper who is at least somewhat "normal" mentally, will have their needle move at least a little bit in the "Like Trump" direction on the dial.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

Then there is the link of the Pope using the title, Pontifex Maximus, of the most powerful priest in the Roman pagan religion and the assumption that the satanic religious practices on Epstein's island are the same...

edit on 30-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   

I am willing to make that connection. The Catholic Church does not represent Christians IMO. I do believe that the faith associated with our "GOD" has been hijacked. We have been religiously domesticated, like a house dog to believe it goes no further than our local "Chapel"

Hopefully Q will soon blow our current state of religious beliefs out of he water.

Do I believe in a higher power -- YES

Do I believe what I was taught -- NO

It's going to be Biblical, and maybe truthful...which would bring down the house.

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Q3564

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: 865964 No.7270476 📁
Jul 30 2019 23:00:46 (EST)
www.theguardian.com...📁
Q

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I've just uploaded the last few days tweets into the spreadsheets and we have 2 more MARKER tweets yesterday, 29th:

To interpret for you:

1a) Q posts Q3537:

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: fce708 No.7243904 📁
Jul 29 2019 12:14:03 (EST)

Anonymous ID: d7cbcd No.7243889 📁
Jul 29 2019 12:13:22 (EST)
>>7243859
Wray is a sleeper

>>7243889
Future marker.
Q

1b) 15 mins MARKER tweet later POTUS tweets:

Looking forward to my meeting at 2:00 P.M. with wonderful Inner City Pastors!

Jul 29 2019 12:29

1c) So Q says "Future marker"; POTUS replies "Looking forward" but using 15 min MARKER which means related to past before Q started...

2a) Q posts Q3543 - note 3+5+4+3 adds to 15, reflecting POTUS marker in (1):

Q !!mG7VJxZNCI ID: ba9242 No.7247095 📁
Jul 29 2019 15:27:17 (EST)
twitter.com...📁
Speed accelerated +5
Q

2b) POTUS tweets a 1 min MARKER double tweet a minute later = IMMINENT ACTION or CONFIRMED (for tweet marker):

The Republican Party has a new STAR, his name is Daniel Cameron (@djaycameron), and he is running for Attorney General of the Commonwealth of Kentucky....
....He is tough on Crime, Strong on Borders, and will fight for our Second Amendment. Daniel will never let you down. He has my Full and Complete Endorsement!

Jul 29 2019 15:28

2c) Note the periods at end/start of the tweet parts = 4 and 4 = POTUS44?

posted on Jul, 30 2019 @ 11:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I think it's well past time for a new version of the bible using the latest "pure" translations from ALL provenanced and carbon dated gospels - NOT just those from the Council of Nicaea!

All the "editing" of the last 2000 years needs to be removed.

I can accept Apostles receiving the spirit of God and hence God's hands in their words... but I can't accept a disciple 3 generations down line re-interpreting the originals - it would be a bit like re-wording the US constitution!

edit on 30-7-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join