It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 310
<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 10:27 PM
link   
@3days3nights unrolled

PROOF THE WORLD IS SUBMITTING TO TRUMP AS HE REPRESENTS AMERICA IN A GAME OF MONOPOLY? This thread theorizes Trump is using [their] symbolism in photos to showcase nations & leaders that have submitted their allegiance (AND GOLD) to #MAGA and #QANON.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Holy #!! Wow, [RR] 🤔🧐

Can't wait for the fireworks! 💥

Unrolled version - threadreaderapp.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Speaking of liberty...

PARIS (AP) — Paris celebrated the American soldiers, French Resistance fighters and others who liberated the City of Light from Nazi occupation exactly 75 years ago on Sunday, unleashing an eruption of kissing, dancing, tears and gratitude.

www.courthousenews.com/paris-celebrates-its-liberation-from-nazis-75-years-on/
www.courthousenews.com...

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Top 3 Bombshells of the 950 Page Google Leak

@tiffanyfitzhenry has quite a bit on the Goog.

To be fair, the Goog was NEVER meant to be helpful to the population, so the fact that IT is doing what IT was designed to do is reasonable - it is our pre-programmed belief that IT was supposed to be something else that is the problem.

AI built by AI for enslavement.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
I distinctly remember seeing photos of Mueller at an airport lobby. That seems to go against the 2 years of solitary confinement.

I'm pretty sure there are tons of photos of Mueller places.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Holy #!! Wow, [RR] 🤔🧐

Can't wait for the fireworks! 💥

Unrolled version - threadreaderapp.com...

The key takeaway is that the investigations have been going on for a while, making every "hey, look who was hired/fired..." a movie plot point as Q has stated often.

We Q folks have enough power to introduce the plot points now, including the death of JE, but not enough stability yet to manage the NPC troubles from full blown exposure - soon though, very soon.

posted on Aug, 25 2019 @ 11:50 PM
link   
The clip that has been going around about Dr Allen Francis saying Trump could be responsible for more deaths than Hitler, Stalin and Mao was selectively edited by CNN. Here is a fuller clip within which he not only demonizes Trump but also admits Trump is not mentally ill but also says hey, go with that if it gets him out of office.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
@martingeddes raises a revealing point:

What this triggers is the examination of the Q-LARP talk. Remove "LARP" from the anti-Q talk and what is Q then? Remove "conspiracy theory" from the anti-Q definition and what is Q then? If FORCED to define Q by what is happening within the process and NOT using pre-programmed C_A debunking terms what is it?

(this includes all the hate, you're stoooopid, I'm here to save you from...)

So to reveal we look at the David-share-blue-Brock hate based talking points and compare them to what Martin says about MAGA vs. Resistance above.

The anti-Q is rather pathetic compared to the rather mercurial quality of all the Q drops reveal and lead too. In fact, if one were to read a book of all revealed by Q, or even the basics of Q as a thing, it would be interesting.

If one were to read the David Brock C_A talking points they would not only be pointless awful reading, but reflect EXACTLY those talking points about 9-11, JFK's Death and much more - EXACTLY.

Trust The Plan...

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Article from @martingeddes

How to prepare for a global corruption purge? When SHTF.

In the last few weeks my thoughts have drifted towards the events of this autumn that are going to shake our world. We have seen all the pieces being put in place for a mass justice event in the USA — the like of which has never been encountered before.

I wish to share a few thoughts on how you might go about preparing for the "expected unexpected".

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: srb2001

Yea, no. .
Spooky government robocall at 1:30 in the morning is not my idea of a good time. They can text me just fine

If i really thought it was Q i wouldna, prolly shouldna texted what i did lol

Yeah...no. Not Q, IMO. But...maybe a weak indicator that you are over the target. They are stretched pretty thin these days.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

Does anyone here participate in any other Q groups?

Yes, it would be quite informative to know if what happened to Dash has also occurred with others. That would be darker IMO.

This could be clown-sanctioned action, the way they have harassed UFO buffs in times past.

But it could also be others whose political views have no use for Q. If so, that would be troubling.

Cheers

Wouldn't surprise me if they have been reduced to boiler room call center levels, at this point.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   

What this triggers is the examination of the Q-LARP talk.

The Q as LARP chatter is curious.

Now, I can understand someone being mildly concerned, and issuing, once, a statement meant to tell others they should not believe everything they read and to go forward with their eyes and ears open.

But once another person has been so advised -- at that point, the person so informed is on their own. Browbeating them with repeated warnings and cautions, or scolding them for not doing what has been suggested, is simply counter-productive.

The repeated approaches, the people who suddenly turn up and seem put out that "you people are still going on about this?!", etc., etc. ... only reinforce the instinct of those looking at Q drops ... to look even harder.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
a reply to: dashen

Kinda reminds me of this mysterious happening on Twitter last year

m.youtube.com...

Well...if anything, he should be insulted that he doesn't even rate a gang-stalking. But, as I said....they are spread kind of thin these days...budgets...

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Haven't even been attacked by any ninjas in days.

Sigh.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Is Rudy going to hop on the Seth Rich ordeal? His tweet in response to this tweet I quoted below by Matt Couch.

I was walking home on a hot July night in 2016..

I was Shot multiple times in torso.. I worked for the DNC..

I still had my..

Wallet

Cash

Credit Cards

Phones

Watch

Necklace

They called it a botched robbery and sue anyone who investigates it..

Who am I?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:04 AM
link   
You are here.

Help is here. ♪🕵️‍🛸

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:28 AM
link   
-a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Tricked by Obama Administration, or flipped or in way over his head trying to save himself?

What do you mean?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

The overstock guy has seemed fishy to me ever since me claim butina as the girl he was told to sleep with.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
@rubini

1. Durham is investigating Spygate since Sept 2018 and the Mueller hearing [THREAD] Connect the Dots... you have more than you know

good thread, citations...

Thank-you for pointing us to that thread CrankyOldMan! If only the Rosenstein role is accurate, that revelation is a BOMBSHELL and EYEOPENER. Rod Rosenstein = WHITE Hat (and a very bright White, at that!)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I don't think CNN has any "journalists" left on staff. A very unsophisticated robot could ask a question, and then just let the guest talk and whine till they're blue in the face. CNN guests who are anti-Trump, which is 98% of them, are rarely asked for proof of their allegations/accusations.

new topics

top topics

<< 307  308  309    311  312  313 >>

join