It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 311
<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: PioneerFigureSkating

The overstock guy has seemed fishy to me ever since me claim butina as the girl he was told to sleep with.

Overstock CEO Patrick Byrne and Maria Butina were romantically involved. Based on what she looks like in the below article, I don't think the millionaire CEO would voluntarily choose her for whoopie, when he could have almost anyone.

Byrne/Butina Romance: www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:22 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I don't think CNN has any "journalists" left on staff.

cwm, Ha! Remember when the major news organizations actually had people on the ground in other countries?

Yes, "journalism" is dead. It is all slanted infotainment now (on the MSM)

Cheers

edit on 26-8-2019 by F2d5thCavv2 because: "clearification" :-)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 03:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
a reply to: Enderdog

Haven't even been attacked by any ninjas in days.

Sigh.

YOU ARE STANDING AT THE END OF THE ROAD BEFORE A SMALL BRICK BUILDING.
AROUND YOU IS A FOREST. A SMALL STREAM FLOWS OUT OF THE BUILDING AND
DOWN A GULLY. FROM WITHIN THE BUILDING, A VOICE CALMLY INTONES,

"WATCH THE WATER"

Mysteries galore.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Monday, August 26, 2019

CHINA says it's now ready to end the trade war.

China signaled on Monday it was now seeking a "calm" end to its ongoing trade war with the U.S., as Asian markets crumbled and China's currency plummeted to an 11-year low following the latest tariffs on $550 billion in Chinese goods announced last Friday by the Trump administration.

News of the possible opening in negotiations came shortly after President Trump threatened to declare a national emergency that would result in American businesses freezing their relationships with China. Trump's tariff barrage on Friday was a response to China imposing its own retaliatory tariffs on $75 billion in U.S. goods.
Source: www.foxnews.com...

Democrats and 90% of U.S. Media: "How can we pretend this isn't happening?! We need a recession before Nov 2020!"

TRUMP!

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Xi will have to handle that with kid gloves. His future won't be worth much if he comes out of the trade confrontation looking like he lost face to President Trump. I wonder if there aren't already more than few PLA generals furious with how this "struggle" is working out.

Whether one likes Trump or not, his different approach to foreign policy has narrowed the comfort zone for a lot of foreign politicians.

Cheers

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
NJ Rehabilitation center fire

Ok, trying not to get way off the thread here. I'm posting this due to the discussion of mysterious calls from Jersey and the text messages I mentioned receiving from NJ about the Mandalay Bay incident. Also, I think this seems to tie in with other aspects of the discussion here.

PATERSON, N.J. (AP) — A New Jersey rehabilitation center will be demolished after a weekend fire displaced several hundred people but caused no reported injuries, authorities said. The blaze at Straight & Narrow in Paterson, which serves people battling drug and alcohol addiction, was reported just before 11 a.m. Saturday.

An MSM news story of a rehab center fire just when we're discussing NJ and Clowns. Wouldn't, if not already discussed, a rehab be one of the best hunting grounds for these predators. That series of pics posted by Q looked like some kids that were dealing with some serious narcotics issues.

Paterson fire officials say part of the building collapsed within 40 minutes of the start of the blaze, and an explosion was also heard, possibly a barrel containing "some substance."

[...]

Don't turn that channel. Who will end up being found in the rubble?
edit on Mon Aug 26 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: SilentWindofDoom

Some idiot junkie probably had a meth lab in there.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I have been wondering about a larger event that all this could be leading up to. Perhaps an eventuality the Deep State was working towards and Trump is trying to head off.

With the major flux in the market, the sudden trade war with China, sanctions on many countries, Russia being really quiet, NK and Iran testing missiles, US starting up nuclear cruise missile tests, China's economy going down the tubes, ect.

What if the main goal was not just to start WWIII, a few launches and it's on to a new one world gov. Perhaps this was to include an invasion of the US? With the Dems trying so hard to keep the boarders open it could be believed that it would be for more than just more votes and easy access to hit men. Perhaps part of Trump's hard push to get this wall built is for a tactical advantage against an invading army.

There have been many predictions in the past that all seam to state the same thing. Edgar Cayce hinted at the destruction of NY through human means rather than geological.

In 1884, Pope Leo XIII fell into a trance and dreamed of the destruction of Rome by what sounds like an invasion.

Many prophesies state the invasion of Russia through Europe while China attempts the invasion of the US through Canada.

If the tides were to turn and all cards were thrown on the table it would be logical for the three super powers to duke it out for supremacy. With the US having been the power house for so long, and it's tendency to be a global bully, I could see Russia and China making a back door deal to split the world between them. Russia already laying claim to European countries surrounding it and China having such large interests invested in the US economy and real estate. And the recent influx of ISIS across our southern boarder.

Was the recent mass migration and rush of the boarder a preemptive test of our ability to stop an invading force?

What if the Dems saw this as inevitable. What if they saw the collaboration between Russia and China and figured that they might as well make a buck off of it.

One of the main tones of all the Q drops felt to me that we were being cautioned to be prepared to defend our country. Maybe it's more than just being prepared for a mass arrest across the states. Perhaps it's literally telling us to be prepared for a fight for our sovereignty.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Remove "LARP" from the anti-Q talk and what is Q then?

Stewart Swerdlow ~ Survivor of the Montauk Project

Found this one recently while digging in another thread, Storm area 51 weather map.

Between 16:58 to 26:40 is the part where Q is discussed. From recent and personal experience i do agree with these conclusions and perspective. I does all look deeply complex with a lot of uncertainty to struggle with. As actions speaking louder than words, a lot of it is adding up with Q and the geopolitical situation.

There is a definite military intelligence component to Q, does my head in at times looking at it. It is a complex situation with many forces at play. Q is a group of 9. 6 Military Intelligence and 3 aliens. The agenda is to remove the deep state and reptilian forces corrupting the world.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Time to Stop the Insanity -
Uh-oh: Silicon Valley is building a Chinese-style social credit system

Small snippet

.......INSURANCE COMPANIES
The New York State Department of Financial Services announced earlier this year that life insurance companies can base premiums on what they find in your social media posts. That Instagram pic showing you teasing a grizzly bear at Yellowstone with a martini in one hand, a bucket of cheese fries in the other, and a cigarette in your mouth, could cost you. On the other hand, a Facebook post showing you doing yoga might save you money. (Insurance companies have to demonstrate that social media evidence points to risk, and not be based on discrimination of any kind—they can’t use social posts to alter premiums based on race or disability, for example.)
The use of social media is an extension of the lifestyle questions typically asked when applying for life insurance, such as questions about whether you engage in rock climbing or other adventure sports. Saying “no,” but then posting pictures of yourself free-soloing El Capitan, could count as a “yes.”......

My Suggestion - Stop being part of the Herd - AND , in the least, get those devices out of the Children's Hands !

edit on 8262019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I was thinking along the same lines. The photos of Mueller freely going about his business during the space of *his* investigation contradicts the claim (without any evidence) that he was put into isolation (solitary confinement) with no access to information about the outside world. That, and what about his closest friends and family? Wouldn't they wonder what happened to him and say something? How could they all be contained? Were they bribed to keep their mouths shut? Were they also forcibly isolated for two years (and nobody says anything about it)? Wouldn't any of that be illegal? Am I missing something here? It was a good thread by @Rubio but, his main argument there is illogical.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: CanadianMason
a reply to: pavil

I was thinking along the same lines. The photos of Mueller freely going about his business during the space of *his* investigation contradicts the claim (without any evidence) that he was put into isolation (solitary confinement) with no access to information about the outside world. That, and what about his closest friends and family? Wouldn't they wonder what happened to him and say something? How could they all be contained? Were they bribed to keep their mouths shut? Were they also forcibly isolated for two years (and nobody says anything about it)? Wouldn't any of that be illegal? Am I missing something here? It was a good thread by @Rubio but, his main argument there is illogical.

Maybe the term isn't meant so literally. Maybe the agreement forbade him to have contact with the bad guys.... with NSA and MI watching closely to confirm that he was holding up his end of the agreement.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

A meth lab IN a rehab center? Wow, that would take some serious balls.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:04 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Well lets add this to one of the litany of reasons that all of my social media activity these days is strictly anonymous. I have a facebook profile I started when it was still "thefacebook" and which I have not updated in about 3 years. Other than that, good luck figuring out who I am!

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:05 AM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

I dont think it is meant literally, as in Mueller was locked up in his office 8 hours a day with no phone and no internet. Just that Mueller had next to no actual work in his entire report. He was the figurehead, and not really used in any of the day to day work on the report. We all know that it is really the Weissmann report, anyways.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Hello peeps.

Apologies if already posted but has it already been mentioned here that the wire on the table in front of Trump is arranged as a 'Q'?

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Just a thought dashen... could the butt-dial actually be a recording that "they" took from your own phone - and then rang you to play it back?

Kinda like: "just so ya know, we're recording you?"

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

Obvious Q is obvious.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Definitely wasn't me.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: doobydoll

Obvious Q is obvious.

Obvious to those of us who are Awakened, yes.

top topics

<< 308  309  310    312  313  314 >>

join