It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -§19§-

page: 314
<< 311  312  313    315 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Epstein Alive, In Military Detention

A recent report from David Zublick Channel. JE is in witness protection. Has a $100 Million bounty on his head.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
BBC just reported that Joe Walsh (R) just announced a presidential run... calling POTUS a narcissist.

Walsh is a nobody. He's likely angling for a cabinet position in Trump's second term.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: LughnaCosan
a reply to: doobydoll

Interesting that Trump and his Q are sitting just this side of the eleventh hour.
That is if one should actually see the clock face!

LC

That position is also 55 minutes on a clock face?

5 x 5 = 25. Opposite 55min on a clock is 25min.

Opposite Trump at the table at 25min is Boris Johnson, so both positions consist of 2 5s. 2 x 5 = 10. B = 2. J = 10. 10 divided by 2 = 5. A lot of 2s and 5s.

Trump and Johnson. 2 white heads, one sat at 55 mins and the other at 25 mins.

Curiously, the 'Perfect Storm' flower heads on Melania's dress shown in a previous post are at these exact same positions if one were to imagine a clock face in place of the dress.

Just noting some observations.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Lulz did anyone else see that "LA sniper" that allegedly shot the deputy was a big fabricated lie

A Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputy falsely claimed last week he was shot by a sniper at the Lancaster sheriff’s station. He’ll now be the subject of a criminal investigation, officials said late Saturday.

Allegedly, from what I hear, he wasnt doing too well at his job and was under probation, so he thought this would be a good thing for him. Ridiculous.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Diaspar

Here is P Bryne's website Deep Capture where he has posted part 1 about meeting Maria. It is lengthy and goes into some of his philosophy

Below he writes about Liberalism and it's original meaning...something I didn't know and helps explain to me what the term means in other countries and illustrates how American english has changed

“Liberalism” – a political philosophy embracing individual rights, consent of the governed, rule of law under a limited constitutional government, and peace. The rest of the world uses the word correctly, as far as I can tell, and the US used to use “liberal” correctly, but for about 80 years we have erroneously used it to mean “Left”. It does not mean “Left” and should not be applied to people who wish to abandon traditional liberal principles such as free speech, presumption of innocence, or limited constitutional government (e.g., by wanting to pack the Supreme Court). Because American readers often have confused notions of what “liberal” actually means, I will include some rough (but not precise) equivalents for readers’ reference:

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

LOL what? Have you seen the crap he says about Trump lately? I think that ship sank before it ever left the dock.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Observations...See something, Say something!

And five and two are 7...
If memory serves, is 7 not associated with a purification and a spiritual awakening?

LC

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Leaked-- Inspector General Michael Horowitz has determined that all four fisa applications were illegally obtained.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: LughnaCosan

Observations...See something, Say something!

And five and two are 7...
If memory serves, is 7 not associated with a purification and a spiritual awakening?

LC

Yes. Excellent.

Also .. .

G7.

G = 7. 7 = G.

G7 = 77, or GG.

Twin/double numbers such as 77, the spiritual energy is combined/multiplied.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I REALLY REALLY want to believe what Joe DiGenova says is true. I really do....its just that nothing he has said has come to fruition yet.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
Epstein Alive, In Military Detention

A recent report from David Zublick Channel. JE is in witness protection. Has a $100 Million bounty on his head.

You know what I think?

I think Epstein sang like a nightingale years ago when he was arrested the first time around. He was treated leniently and allowed to go back to his sex-trafficking life for one purpose - to gather information and irrefutable hard evidence that will bring down the cabal and Satanism. It's why he could go about his normal criminal life and contacts as before despite being a convicted sex-offender.

Flipped over to the good side years ago? I think so.

I think this 'plan' has been years in the making.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Leaked-- Inspector General Michael Horowitz has determined that all four fisa applications were illegally obtained.

mobile.twitter.com...

If this is true, then Flynn at al have grounds to have their convictions or guilty pleas thrown out. Illegally-obtained evidence cannot be used against someone.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe
DiGenova says, "he wouldn’t put his money on anyone been criminally prosecuted."

And in this clip explains his reasoning. The question is, does Joe agree or disagree with no criminal prosecutions? If he agrees with no prosecutions then I don't trust DiGenova. No prosecutions means no justice. Just more of the same old song and dance of a corrupt, 2 tiered justice system that we've been enslaved under for far too long. NO leniency for these criminals. They must ALL be removed from power, never to return if we are going to truly restore the republic

twitter.com...

edit on 26-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Good point and very true!

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: carewemust

I REALLY REALLY want to believe what Joe DiGenova says is true. I really do....its just that nothing he has said has come to fruition yet.

His predictions for timings of release are always wrong, as is everyone else's. But he was accurate that there is a separate IG report on James Comey. Unfortunately James Comey was not indicted, even though that report recommended that he be indicted.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   
"Things Will Never Be The Same Again": Here Are 20 Questions As Central Banks Admit Defeat

In its summary of this week's Wyoming outing, the FT also wrote that "the developed world had experienced a “regime shift” in economic conditions, James Bullard, president of the St Louis Federal Reserve, told the Financial Times.

"Something is going on, and that’s causing I think a total rethink of central banking and all our cherished notions about what we think we’re doing," Bullard admitted. "We just have to stop thinking that next year things are going to be normal... They’ve priced in that there’s going to be uncertainty, there are going to be tweets, there are going to be threats and counter-threats,” said the St Louis Fed president. "And that’s the way it’s going to be."

In short, central bankers "acknowledged they had reached a turning point in the way they viewed the global system. They cannot rely on the tools they used before the financial crisis to shape the economic environment, and the US can no longer be considered a predictable actor in economic or trade policy — even though there is no imminent replacement for the US dollar in sight.

While long overdue, the blunt introspection by central bankers was unexpected: a paradigm shift in perception and self-appraisal usually takes place after years of failure - such as that observed ever since the financial crisis, where instead of sparking an economic rebound, central bankers only made the rich richer by creating hyperinflation in fiancial assets while keeping wages and incomes for the vast majority subdued, and inspired the greatest wealth and income divide in history, culminating in such 6-sigma events as Brexit, Trump, and the populist revolution observed across most of Europe.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
BBC just reported that Joe Walsh (R) just announced a presidential run... calling POTUS a narcissist.

Walsh is a nobody. He's likely angling for a cabinet position in Trump's second term.

Yep, agree. The real Joe Walsh has a better chance. 🤣

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Personal deadline is 10/31/20. If no Tier I bad apples charged with SpyGate by then; I will declare it a Hoax.
edit on 26-8-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

Man lands on moon.

Now make someone pay the Iron Price.

posted on Aug, 26 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Prince Andrew reportedly ‘willing’ to talk to FBI about Jeffrey Epstein after critics pounce on his latest statement

what was his most detailed denial to date, the embattled Duke of York again tried to downplay the idea that he was ever really friends with Epstein, referring to his “association or friendship” with the financier and saying he only saw him one or two times a year. Andrew also insisted that he knows it was “a mistake and an error” to continue seeing Epstein after the convicted pedophile was released from a Florida jail in 2009.

But Andrew’s carefully worded statement was immediately derided by royal observers and journalists closely following revelations about Epstein that have emerged since the multimillionaire’s suicide.

The revelations have included information about: the multiple flights Andrew took with Epstein on the financier’s private jets; a 2001 photo of the duke with a 17-year-old girl he has been accused of having sex with; Andrew’s reported decision to host Epstein at Queen Elizabeth’s Balmoral estate in 1999 and then to have him as a guest at his 40th birthday party at Windsor Castle in 2000 with the queen and Prince William; Andrew’s six-day visit to Epstein’s Manhattan mansion in December 2010, during which he was seen by a literary agent getting foot massages by two attractive young Russian women.

The statement released yesterday by Prince Andrew was staggeringly arrogant, disingenuous and dishonest,” added Daily Mail columnist Angela Levin. “Ask yourself this: How many associates do you have at your significant birthday celebrations and family events? But it gets worse. In the autumn of that year, Andrew flew to New York and attended a Halloween ‘hookers and bondage’ party in Manhattan hosted by Epstein.”

www.mercurynews.com... tatement/
edit on 26-8-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 311  312  313    315 >>

join