It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Tape Shows Trump and Epstein at Mar A Lago 1992

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

The market had nowhere to go but up. ok. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

uhmmm... The article sources BLS.

edit on 18-7-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

The economy is booming no doubt. What is it that trump did that you think had anything to do with that?
The ecomony is growing on its own after a long time of slow recovery from the near depression caused by the last republican president. It was to be expected. Funny when stock prices crash he has nothing to do with it but when they go up its all because of him.
I know better because I actually have investments in the stock market.
Its my primary income now that I am retired.

Trump's first promise was to reverse all of Obama's executive orders. When he started reversing them, the market shot through the roof.

No ma'am, try again on that market depression. It didn't crash until democrats took full control of Congress in 2007. It didn't start growing at a high rate until Republicans took full control of Congress in 2014. You need to do some of your own research as well.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
If anyone still has that link to the video of Huma and Hillary going down on that underage girl on Pedo Island, please post it.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Economy, not that hot.

www.rawstory.com...

Stock market, look at the chart.

fortune.com...

About that unemployment rate.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Regardless of whether the black unemployment rate goes up or down in a given month, the president celebrates it as the “lowest in history” or lowest on record.

That was accurate in May 2018, when the rate declined to 5.9 percent, its lowest level since the Bureau of Labor Statistics began to report it in 1972. Fast-forward to February 2019, and the unemployment rate for African Americans had jumped back to 7 percent, erasing all the gains it had made over the previous year.

I beg to differ.

There is mad push to create a false perspective on the Presidency.

www.cnbc.com...

The Stock Market has been its strongest with Trump but with previous Potus as well.

Infact,

Schaeffer's does point out that of the 17 presidential cycles in its data set, the third year was only negative two times and both were during the administration of Barack Obama in 2011 and 2015.
However, the stock market, even considering the financial crisis low in March 2009, actually was quite strong during Obama's eight years as president, with the S&P 500 logging an annualized return of more than 16%.

(et al)

As for Economy, Obama was pushing a little over 2% while Trump is hitting 3 to 3.5%.

The economy under Obama was growing at a little less than 2% over his eight years in office. Under Trump, we're at 3% to 3.5% growth now, or in his term. That's a big increase, it means the economy is growing almost twice as fast under Trump as it did under Obama.
(et al)

Source: www.heritage.org...

As for unemployment, that's a society issue, Trump can motivate, but it is up to people to GET UP AND WORK.

Anyways, nice try at trying to pull the wool over Trumps accomplishments, fail 👎

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

I didn't like him long before he ran for potus. So your wrong about that.

I voted republican many times. An r or d next to a persons name has never changed my opinion of them.

I don't like people that cheat. I don't like people that use their money to bully small business owners.

Just two reasons many people didn't like trump before he ran.

I didn't care about him either. I didn't like or dislike him. He was just another billionaire and if it hadn't been for the atrocity in the white house from 2009 to 2016, Trump never would have stood a chance. He did something no Republicans have done since Reagan, he stood up to the bullying left and that's exactly what we needed. Now that he's had plenty of time to prove himself, he's far exceeded my expectations. And he doesn't bully small businesses. Ours is flourishing and we've been able to open 2 more separate departments that will now bring in millions per year in revenue. Plus across the board annual raises. So what do you mean when you say he bullies small business?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Became the party of no. I specifically remember top democrats like Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi stating that they would say no to anything Bush wanted to do. They purposely crashed the economy and took full advantage of it by saying "See? Look what the Republicans have done to our economy!" And it worked in their favor. It won't work again like they think it will, though, because the people know better now.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

Ok you can wear those rose colored glasses

Quite possibly the most ironic thing posted in ATS history.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Wayfarer

If I was a billionaire it would have been even easier. There's so much temptation out there for rich guys. But Trump is probably too old to get it up now so Melania has nothing to worry about.

The funny part is the media thinks Melania didn't know who she was marrying. She's probably better at the game than he is.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:48 AM
link   

The economy is booming no doubt. What is it that trump did that you think had anything to do with that?
The ecomony is growing on its own after a long time of slow recovery from the near depression caused by the last republican president. It was to be expected. Funny when stock prices crash he has nothing to do with it but when they go up its all because of him.
I know better because I actually have investments in the stock market.
Its my primary income now that I am retired.

You need to do some of your own research as well.

Not allowed on that side. It's the media's job to tell them what to think. And you're talking to one of the media's most devout followers.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

The WP is cherry picking. 7.0% unemployment is only for black men over 16 in 2018. It's 6.6% in 2019. WP is lying to you, and that's exactly how propaganda gets spread. PLEASE research the sources on your own. There are 42 categories on the BLS website that you can look at. 42 categories for white, black, Asian, and Hispanic races.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

a reply to: grey580

The WP is cherry picking. 7.0% unemployment is only for black men over 16 in 2018. It's 6.6% in 2019. WP is lying to you, and that's exactly how propaganda gets spread. PLEASE research the sources on your own. There are 42 categories on the BLS website that you can look at. 42 categories for white, black, Asian, and Hispanic races.

You're missing one thing. You're assuming he wants to know the facts. The sad truth is, so many of our members want WaPo to lie to them and tell them everything is bad. They simply can't face reality. The lies are preferable.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I can tell. He's linking a site that cherry picked one of forty-two categories. It's never been easier to look for yourself but that's against their standards. They seem to prefer intellectual laziness.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Economy under Obama peaked around 2.9%. Trump has improved some. However he is incurring debt a lot of debt. Which isn't good. We'll probably see another Bush era type recession because of it.

We shall see how well he does in his 8 years in office.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

a reply to: face23785

I can tell. He's linking a site that cherry picked one of forty-two categories. It's never been easier to look for yourself but that's against their standards. They seem to prefer intellectual laziness.
It's what comes down to it, being critical about the information.

Some are just satisfied that there is a source, but don't care to vet it.

We must remember that liberal media intentionally does this to cater to the most incompetent as they are the ones who'll consume anything Anti-Trump.

Good call out.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: highvein
I am sure he was up to all sorts of no good along with the rest of the elite.

Oh come on, he works hard, he plays hard, that doesn't make him a criminal.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Looking at the numbers from BLS, at the time the article was written, it was at 7% for the month of February.

Currently it's at 6% for last month. Average of around 6.5% for 2019 to date. We shall see what the yearly percentage is in jan 2020.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Economy under Obama peaked around 2.9%. Trump has improved some. However he is incurring debt a lot of debt. Which isn't good. We'll probably see another Bush era type recession because of it.

We shall see how well he does in his 8 years in office.

Well, the Debt statistically rises with each POTUS term.

Obama added over 9 trillion.

This isn't soley a Trump issue, but something we as a country need to tackle.

Obama added $9 trillion in debt during his term. George W. Bush added $4.9 trillion. Bill Clinton added $1.5 trillion.
Debt statistics like those are ready-made talking points for cable news shows and stump speeches. But they can also be misleading.
Why? Because during a president's first year in office, he doesn't control the debt. He inherits his predecessor's budget.
The budget for Obama's first year in office was set by George W. Bush and during the 2009 fiscal year, it created a $1.16 trillion deficit. Bush had left the White House but it was the next guy who picked up the tab.
Comparing the numbers is simple. Knowing who the numbers belong to, and more importantly who to blame, is the useful information.

(et al)

Source:
www.debtconsolidation.com...

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Trump is an inept idiot. The only reason he hasn't screwed up royally are the people he has around him just ignore his more insane requests.

TDS... what a bitch, eh?

There's a reason he has so many empty cabinet positions.

Yeah, it's called TDS/Deep State resistance 'by any means necessary'...

Thats ok though, the 'Acting' cabinet members are doing just fine.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ABNARTY
Wealthy elites do these s***y things. I don't like it. Don't condone it.

What s***y things? Dancing? Watching girls dancing? You think such s***y activities are restricted to wealthy elites?

If they break the law, lock 'em up. ***sighs*** I can dream anyway.

Dream about what? People breaking the law gett8ing locked up?

Wtf are you yammering about?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Mar a largo was not a club in 1992. This was just turmps home then.

Ahem... you sure about that?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join