It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Tape Shows Trump and Epstein at Mar A Lago 1992

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Ok you can wear those rose colored glasses if you like but he said he likes them on the younger side. To the camera and to NY magazine at the time.

Thats your choice to see if like that.
To me it means he knew. He knew his friend. And he chose to stay quiet because of the good old boys club of rich deviants.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Be wary and tread carefully because partisan politics and those that don't like Trump will try to connect the two without proof and push speculation.

Meanwhile you are 100% certain of the Clintons.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I honestly don't think epstein even has the rumored blackmail stuff on anyone that some are claiming he has.

I predict that epstein is found guilty and goes to prison without ever bringing anyone down with him.

Not clinton, not trump, not anyone from hollywood.

It will be epstein and a bunch of nobodies that helped him do these things that go down.

Just an opinion.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:00 AM
link   

What's the purpose for NBC to dig up a video of Trump and Epstein to show the public when Epstein's sexual charades began 14 years later?

You're not gonna realize this, but it's only hurting the MSM and democrats even more. Nobody cares about irrelevant and fake news. You might like it, but you're in the minority, big time.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Ok you can wear those rose colored glasses if you like but he said he likes them on the younger side. To the camera and to NY magazine at the time.

Thats your choice to see if like that.
To me it means he knew. He knew his friend. And he chose to stay quiet because of the good old boys club of rich deviants.
I like them on the young side too, I met my girl when she was 18 and I was 28, now we're married.

It isn't what you think if you believe that, you're just speculating and rightfully so, we dom't know anything and speculation is all we have.

However, it is of my opinion that is what he meant by young, your OPINION differs and that's fine.

We both don't know.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Be wary and tread carefully because partisan politics and those that don't like Trump will try to connect the two without proof and push speculation.

Meanwhile you are 100% certain of the Clintons.
Absolutely.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

Economy, not that hot.

www.rawstory.com...

Stock market, look at the chart.

fortune.com...

About that unemployment rate.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Regardless of whether the black unemployment rate goes up or down in a given month, the president celebrates it as the “lowest in history” or lowest on record.

That was accurate in May 2018, when the rate declined to 5.9 percent, its lowest level since the Bureau of Labor Statistics began to report it in 1972. Fast-forward to February 2019, and the unemployment rate for African Americans had jumped back to 7 percent, erasing all the gains it had made over the previous year.

edit on 18-7-2019 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

What's the purpose for NBC to dig up a video of Trump and Epstein to show the public when Epstein's sexual charades began 14 years later?

You're not gonna realize this, but it's only hurting the MSM and democrats even more. Nobody cares about irrelevant and fake news. You might like it, but you're in the minority, big time.

My best friend who is an ardent Trump supporter didn't seem averse to the information nor care much mostly (from his admission) for the fact that he voted for Trump because he thinks Trump is the best person to make him wealthier and it doesn't matter/is inconsequential if Trump is a pedophile or not because that fact is irrelevant to why he voted for him. He kind of intimated that he finds it distasteful if true, but its not like everyone didn't already know Trump was a serial philanderer when they voted for him so any tangentially related information is kind of water under the bridge.

I guess what I'm trying to express is I think its less about whether Trump voters view the Epstein scandal and any involvement Trump may or may not have as worthless, but rather that many/most Trump voters made peace with his flaws well before deciding they still wanted to vote for him anyways.

link   

What is it that is supposed to be assuring me of this?

If I was epstein i'd be to afraid to rat out a potus unless it was for sure going to save my butt and the info would keep me safe.

If I'm in prison I wouldn't feel safe from powerful people at all. I'd feel stuck in a place were they could easily get to me. So why risk it after I'm found guilty and the info wont save me? Better to keep my mouth shut.

link   

a reply to: scraedtosleep

None of that looks bad to me if I assume that trump had no idea epstein was a pedo.

Ha ha so his comment about how he loves beautiful women just like I do, some of them on the younger side... means he didnt know in your book?

Surely you're not that out of touch. You might pretend to be, but please tell me you're not that out of touch in real life. Of all the girls I've dated, only 2 have been older than me. I'm 40 and my wife is 27. I prefer younger women like almost every other man on Earth. What drew me to her is the fact that she despises liberals and Millennials, and has more common sense than the entire left wing party combined.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Epstein was first reported and charged in 2006. That NBC archive is from 1992. Why are democrats acting like ding dongs over this?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep
a reply to: face23785

Then way do the people on the right not understand the reason people don't like him?

It's not just because he won the potus.
It's because they've known what kind of person he is for many many years.

You can look past his flaws but others can not.

And there is nothing wrong with holding a person accountable for who they are.

Wrong. Trump has been in the spotlight for success and being a billionaire for decades. It wasn't until he put an R beside his name that people started hating him.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   

I guess I could look for one so that y'all dont hang me. You could too ya know...

No need to lump me in with other people. I'm not a trump supporter remember?

I tried looking up that info before asking you to link it. I didn't look for very long I'll admit but you made the claim so I figured you had easy access to the info. You usually don't just pull stuff out of nowhere.

But I still can't find anything about epstien on trumps jet.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The economy is booming no doubt. What is it that trump did that you think had anything to do with that?
The ecomony is growing on its own after a long time of slow recovery from the near depression caused by the last republican president. It was to be expected. Funny when stock prices crash he has nothing to do with it but when they go up its all because of him.
I know better because I actually have investments in the stock market.
Its my primary income now that I am retired.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: grey580

There's this thing called "Marketwatch." You don't have to find biased articles to find something beneficial to your point. Percentages mean nothing when the stock market had nowhere to go but up when obama took over. His democrats took control of Congress in 2007 and crashed the economy. It crept and crept and crept until Republicans took control of Congress in 2014.

Uh-oh... Bureau of Labor Statistics disagrees with your Washington Post link on unemployment.

Once again, it's better to do your own research than it is to find someone else's. That's intellectually lazy in my opinion.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Sorry I guess I did lump you in with the word Y'all.
The filter for google is bringing up only epsteins logs and stuff about clinton. ( and they think google is biased lol)
I tried. I guess I should not have offered it without being able to back it up.

You are right in that I do not make things up. I have heard or read everything I post unless its an obvious opinion in which I admit to owning all the words.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:24 AM
link   

I didn't like him long before he ran for potus. So your wrong about that.

I voted republican many times. An r or d next to a persons name has never changed my opinion of them.

I don't like people that cheat. I don't like people that use their money to bully small business owners.

Just two reasons many people didn't like trump before he ran.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Hey remember when you completely ignored the fact that one of the victims confirmed that Clinton visitied Epstein's Pedo Island?

You don't care about the victims or justice. You're just hoping they can somehow take Trump down. Just like you don't care about the people at the border.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   

His democrats took control of Congress in 2007 and crashed the economy.

Oh so it wasn't because of madoff and the banks?

What specifically did the dems do in 2007 that caused the crash? Please give details because i'd like to know what the truth is.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Wayfarer

Trump was a dog like all billionaires, when he was in his prime. Hell, I'm just a middle class American and I was a dog, too. When I was 21, I would get off work, go to an old friend's house, sleep with her, then go to my girlfriend's (at the time) best friend's house and sleep with her, then go home and do the same with my girlfriend.

I finally grew up and would never dream of doing that now, but I was bad in my 20's. If I was a billionaire it would have been even easier. There's so much temptation out there for rich guys. But Trump is probably too old to get it up now so Melania has nothing to worry about. Do I think Trump messed with underage girls? No. Not at all. Something like that would have been out in the open if it were true.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join