It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Tape Shows Trump and Epstein at Mar A Lago 1992

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I don't even know why people bother trying to do anything to reason with Trump supporters. They would make excuses if this video showed him raping a girl and she was screaming rape. They would say they were 'role playing'...

Look I hate Trump, but yes he has done some good things, the same I like Obama and he did a lot of bad things. Trump supporters cannot and will not ever admit anything. SPIN is the new normal and all it does is further divide the country. We have never been closer to tearing ourselves apart since the civil war.. And the sad new is we may need it.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

...yammering...

The services/entertainment/whatever provided by Epstein were not directed to the Joe Sixpack crowd. Yes, the Joe Sixpack crowd is just as capable of s***y things but we are not talking about them.

Yes, I dream of a day when the wealthy and powerful are in practice subject to the same laws and consequences of breaking those laws as Joe Sixpack.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: FieldMarshalMatt

And then when Epstein was at Mar-a-largo and got stupid with young girls trump threw his as out. So your point is what? Orange man bad? Lol

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:41 PM
link   

that was before Trump Banned him from Maralago becaue J.E. was being inappropriate with the teenaged guests.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: VforVendettea

Let me guess.. he grabbed them by the pussy.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Here's another morally bankrupt person. A career female "fixer" Assistant US Attorney who negotiated with Epstein's dream team back in 2007-2008. I hope the Democrats in Congress call for an investigation and get her and Acosta to appear before them.

U.S. Attorney Marie Villafana rebuked by Judge prior to her 2007 deal with Epstein

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: BlackIbanez
but it's impressive how he has now been recast as a noble lone crusader against the debauched elite, going undercover to expose them all and save the children...

That's something that's manufactured by the media as they try to lie about Trump voters. Very few people actually think like that. For most of us, he was just the lesser of two evils. One-third of the people that voted for Obama voted for Trump. His supporters aren't just a bunch of dumb, inbred, Hillbilly racists. That's just the media caricature of the Trump voter.

All the Democrats would have to do to beat him in 2020 is put up a candidate that's halfway decent.

They seem to be determined not to do that though
I disagree, that too is incorrect.

Even *if* they put out half decent guy, what would that look like? A nicer version of Trump? Because that's literally what it will take and those don't exist.
edit on 20-7-2019 by Arnie123 because: Heh

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
It's normal to invite pedophiles to your party.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackIbanez

I think Epstein's "little black book" which has several of Trumps phone numbers, including Melania's, is more interesting, as Trumps entry is one of 50 in it that is circled.

Proof?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Oooh, so the POTUS is seen with a member of his golf club BEFORE charges were brought against Epstein, and somehow you want to equate that with POTUS Trump is involved in Epstein's pedophilia ring?...

Except for one little fact that you are ignoring... There is no record of Trump being in Epstein's Lolita Express or in Epstein's orgy island... But do you know whom we do have records that was in both Epstein's orgy island and the Lolita Express (Epstein's orgy plane)? Old Bill Clinton, Billy the rapist...

edit on 20-7-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join