It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Tape Shows Trump and Epstein at Mar A Lago 1992

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Ha ha so his comment about how he loves beautiful women just like I do, some of them on the younger side... means he didnt know in your book?

Of course not - but neither does it mean he did know.

He said 'on the younger side'... that obviously could mean early twenties, but it certainly does not mean underage, and in the context, it obviously does not mean underage.

'She died of TDS' will be etched on your tombstone if you're not careful, Silly...

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

a reply to: RalagaNarHallas

Mar a largo was not a club in 1992. This was just turmps home then.

Ahem... you sure about that?

Silly still batting 0.000 on accuracy I see.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:24 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Thank you for checking it out. It's always better to check the sources of the source. Especially these days.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:38 PM
link   
I think we are all aware, and it has been said many times that Trump and Epstein cross paths in the social circles that the rich and famous traveled back in the early 90s. And once again so what? We also know that in the 2000s Trump found out things about him and had a huge falling out to the point he barred him from Trump establishments, and was very vocal in the late 2000 charges brought up against Epstein. So we are talking about it is 20 years plus that Trump completely disavowed any association based on most likely what Trump learned about the man over the prior years.

On a side note...Google Weinstein and see how many 1000s of the rich and famous spent decades as his friend.

To the OP what point are you trying to make?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:42 PM
link   

They are investigating the jelly between his toes to get evidence on him so why do you think they will not put the heat on epstein for whatever he can offer?

So, when they come up with squat, you will happily admit that he couldn't possibly have known anything, or they would have found it.

I'll be watching for your admission (not)...

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 12:48 PM
link   

he said he likes them on the younger side.

He said Epstein likes them on the younger side. But to be fair, obviously he does too. As do I and many other older men that I know.

To me it means he knew. He knew his friend. And he chose to stay quiet because of the good old boys club of rich deviants.

Yeah, the TDS is stong in this one....

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Ksihkehe

Well we do know that his position was not in justice for the victims nor in protecting new victims in the future.
It is now being reported that while 'in jail" epstein continued to abuse girls during his many hours away from the guards at his private office where he was allowed to go six days out of seven.

I didn't say he was. My point is it seems like people want to make this about Trump. Like in the OP the topic is Trump and it doesn't even get the role Acosta played in it. So, if this is about justice, why isn't anyone asking about the judge? I bet if Trump was involved they would.

I think it's disingenuous for the same people defending Bill Clinton to be soooo interested in this connection 'cause Trump. This guy should have fried and it was a broken justice system that didn't follow through.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

a reply to: network dude

He was photographed with him on more than this one occasion.
He admitted he knew him and knew about his habits.
He was accused by a woman of raping her in epstein's NY apartment when she was thirteen years old.
Guess it was too late to try to pay her off like the other women.
The charge was dropped after the woman received death threats.
This was in 2016.
There are manifest records of epstein flying on trumps jet and vice versa.
I think the gulf between them is not as wide as you want to believe.

so Trump is guilty? Hang em high?

Or is there a bit more facts that need to come out first?

And no, just saying it won't make it true, provide links, or admit it's bullsh!t.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

lol in your 20's lol

Look man I don't think trump is doing anything wrong in that video but the man was 45 in 1992.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

lol in your 20's lol

Look man I don't think trump is doing anything wrong in that video but the man was 45 in 1992.

I think I am missing your point?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   

www.cnn.com...

www.redstate.com...

That's two stories one from each side. They both agree.

Here is a list of 10 other businesses that claim the same.

www.nationalmemo.com...

Now if you really care you can go research for yourself.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Trump's first promise was to reverse all of Obama's executive orders. When he started reversing them, the market shot through the roof.

Can you show the specific parts of those obama eos and how they effected the economy once they were gone vs how they effected the economy while they were in place?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:03 PM
link   

They purposely crashed the economy

proof?

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Sounded like he was only giving trump a pass because "when he was in his 20s"

But know after lsu grew up he says he would never think of doing things like cheating.

I was just pointing out that when trump partied and cheated he was much older than 20.
He was in fact older than lsu when lsu "grew up".

I'm not bashing trump so calm down.
Just thought it was weird to reference things lsu did in his twenties with things trump is doing in his 40's.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I'm not sure what this means. Trump went to a party with adults, and Epstein was there. Does this mean that Trump raped little kids? Please enlighten me as to the significance.

I think Epstein's "little black book" which has several of Trumps phone numbers, including Melania's, is more interesting, as Trumps entry is one of 50 in it that is circled.
You guys have questioned other's over alot less.
We know Trumps history as a sleazebag, it's well documented (just ask Howard Stern), but it's impressive how he has now been recast as a noble lone crusader against the debauched elite, going undercover to expose them all and save the children...
Funny he never got around to the "exposing" part....
Personally, as an Aussie I have no issue with Trump one way or another, Ive even been impressed by his restraint with Iran, but this rewriting of history by his followers to suit thier own prejudices is alot more obvious than they realise.

posted on Jul, 18 2019 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: BlackIbanez
but it's impressive how he has now been recast as a noble lone crusader against the debauched elite, going undercover to expose them all and save the children...

That's something that's manufactured by the media as they try to lie about Trump voters. Very few people actually think like that. For most of us, he was just the lesser of two evils. One-third of the people that voted for Obama voted for Trump. His supporters aren't just a bunch of dumb, inbred, Hillbilly racists. That's just the media caricature of the Trump voter.

All the Democrats would have to do to beat him in 2020 is put up a candidate that's halfway decent.

They seem to be determined not to do that though

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: FieldMarshalMatt

Trump is an inept idiot. The only reason he hasn't screwed up royally are the people he has around him just ignore his more insane requests. There's a reason he has so many empty cabinet positions.

I’m pretty sure he’s the first inept idiot to be a multi-billionaire and President of the United States of America. So what have you achieved with your superior competence and intelligence?

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Arnie123

Ok you can wear those rose colored glasses if you like but he said he likes them on the younger side. To the camera and to NY magazine at the time.

Thats your choice to see if like that.
To me it means he knew. He knew his friend. And he chose to stay quiet because of the good old boys club of rich deviants.

Trump was 46 in 1992 and Epstein was 39. If Trump saw Epstein with 18-year-old girls, wouldn’t that be sufficient reason to say he likes ‘em young? Epstein is undoubtedly a pervert, but he would have been crazy to be seen in public or at Mar-a-Lago with a minor. Anyone who saw such a thing could drop a dime on him.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

I'm doing ok for myself. Can't complain.

I'm sure that if I had multi million dollar loan from my dad I'd be in the Billionaires Boys Club as well.

posted on Jul, 19 2019 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wayfarer

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: Sillyolme

What's the purpose for NBC to dig up a video of Trump and Epstein to show the public when Epstein's sexual charades began 14 years later?

You're not gonna realize this, but it's only hurting the MSM and democrats even more. Nobody cares about irrelevant and fake news. You might like it, but you're in the minority, big time.

My best friend who is an ardent Trump supporter didn't seem averse to the information nor care much mostly (from his admission) for the fact that he voted for Trump because he thinks Trump is the best person to make him wealthier and it doesn't matter/is inconsequential if Trump is a pedophile or not because that fact is irrelevant to why he voted for him. He kind of intimated that he finds it distasteful if true, but its not like everyone didn't already know Trump was a serial philanderer when they voted for him so any tangentially related information is kind of water under the bridge.

I guess what I'm trying to express is I think its less about whether Trump voters view the Epstein scandal and any involvement Trump may or may not have as worthless, but rather that many/most Trump voters made peace with his flaws well before deciding they still wanted to vote for him anyways.

I agree. I don’t know a single Trump supporter who isn’t aware of his flaws. We didn’t vote for him because he’s a paragon of virtue, we voted for him because we hoped he could effect desperately needed changes. Who knows if he’ll succeed? We can only hope and pray. It seems to me one seldom hears a liberal criticize a Democratic politician, whereas conservatives often criticize Republican pols.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join