It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China to Sanction U.S. Companies for Arms Sales to Taiwan

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Jay-morris

I do not agree with everything America does, but if you want to make a thread about the Middle East you are welcome to do so. This is about Taiwan and China and US arms sales in the area.

You do not understand my point. I brought that up just to show you that pretty much every country does terrible things, but most people will always look at other countries as the problem, while sweeping their own government horrors under the carpet. It's called patrioism for your country, and the reason why these sociopaths get away with so much. Your government, my government, chinese government etc

But as for China going up against the biggest militery force, and it's allies, is a death with. They have gotten where they are without invading other countries bar Tibet. But America and it's allies are a different beast. They have invaded and destabilize countries that have led to millions of deaths.

So, before calling out another country on how terrible they are, look at your own and others. They are all as bad as eachother these government's. They are sociopaths that crave power and control, just like any sociopath, but on a bigger scale.

Have control of the people on your country, and you have the power to do terrible things.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Feel free to make a thread on these supposed horrors. I refuse to engage you in thread drift.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Feel free to make a thread on these supposed horrors. I refuse to engage you in thread drift.

You are completly ignoring my point, so proving my point!

Writing "supposed horrors" is all I needed to read. Either you are ignoring the facts, or do not want to confront them. And this is what extreme patriots do all the time, no matter what country your were brainwashed and conditioned in.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Yes, your point is to change the subject to something other than what the thread is about. I am definitely going to ignore that.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Yes, your point is to change the subject to something other than what the thread is about. I am definitely going to ignore that.

What? You were debating with me. You could not answer my questions, so now you say you refuse to answer because it's off topic!

Well done!

Yes, please ignore my posts from now on!

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Arnie123

You noticed that, too?
Yeah, basically there is not point for arguement as the user is trying to challenge us from an emotionally charged perspectives.

Best if left to their false ideals and views.

Whatever! You are an extreme patriot! And that is dangerous!
You damn right I am πŸ”₯πŸ¦…πŸŒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 04:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

a reply to: Arnie123

You noticed that, too?
Yeah, basically there is not point for arguement as the user is trying to challenge us from an emotionally charged perspectives.

Best if left to their false ideals and views.

Whatever! You are an extreme patriot! And that is dangerous!
You damn right I am πŸ”₯πŸ¦…πŸŒπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

There is no difference between your ideology and a terrorist, or a person who would and is willing to kill innocent people for their country.

And you think that's great?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Someone kick the jukebox, its stuck again.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Someone kick the jukebox, its stuck again.

Not stuck, you just could not counter my arguments. Simple really! But I guess you feel brave again because your fellow extreme patriot is giving it another go!

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Repeating the same ridiculous BS over and over while ignoring any facts stated against your position and claiming "you've done nothing to counter my arguments" is right up there with Baghdad Bob saying there were no US troops on Iraqi soil as M1 Abrams tanks rolled over Hussein's palace wall in the background. You're adorable.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Repeating the same ridiculous BS over and over while ignoring any facts stated against your position and claiming "you've done nothing to counter my arguments" is right up there with Baghdad Bob saying there were no US troops on Iraqi soil as M1 Abrams tanks rolled over Hussein's palace wall in the background. You're adorable.

lol Anyone who reads this thread will blatantly see that you are lying. You completly ignored my posts because your small mind set cannot deal with them.

You have made it clear that your ideology is very worrying when you say you do not care what country you invade, innocent or not, and you seriously do not see the problem with that mentality, and the worrying thing, is you are not the only one.

So, with your views, what makes your views different to a terrorist or a Nazi in ww2?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   

We were debating the topic, you kept trying to go off topic asking me to answer questions about how other people feel, and I told you to get back on.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

There you go again... directly comparing this to Nazi Germany. I addressed that and, in response you claimed I was off in the weeds and you'd not brought Nazi Germany into this. Again, utterly naive and completely adorbs.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:31 PM
link   

We were debating the topic, you kept trying to go off topic asking me to answer questions about how other people feel, and I told you to get back on.

Humor him please, hes entertaining.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

There you go again... directly comparing this to Nazi Germany. I addressed that and, in response you claimed I was off in the weeds and you'd not brought Nazi Germany into this. Again, utterly naive and completely adorbs.

You did not address anything! What is quite obvious, is the fact that you do not mind if your country illegally invaded a country and kills innocent people. You have made it quite clear your ideology.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Ok, ask burdman his views on his country, and the fact that he does not care who America invades as long as they stay on top.

You agree with that? Yes or no
edit on 20-7-2019 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Swing your partner dosie do...
Round and round and round you go!

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Swing your partner dosie do...
Round and round and round you go!

I will ask one more time, and see if you can actually answer it. What makes your views different to a terrorist or a Nazi in ww2?

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The fact that I am neither a Nazi nor a terrorist. Neither of those groups centered their positions on the logical ground of "who ever is the most powerful can be expected to and arguably are within their rights to flex and be the most powerful until someone bigger and badder knocks them off their perch." Nazi Germany based their BS on a foundation of ethnic superiority, which is ridiculous and more suited for idiots who believe bloodlines and genetic monarchies are anything other than artificial societal constructs while terrorist, by definition, are operating from positions of inferiority and often religious rewards after death for those looking to sacrifice themselves for nothing tangible in this world. If terrorists were occupying the tops of the mountains and were the strongest forces, then they could dominate without needing to annihilate themselves for little more than pyrrhic victories.

posted on Jul, 20 2019 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

The fact that I am neither a Nazi nor a terrorist.Β 

But like terrorists and Nazis, you do not know right from wrong. Terrorists do what they do for their God, they do not care who gets in the way. Nazis the same, but for their ideology. Again, they did not care who got in their way.

And we have you. You have said you do not care if your country illegally invaded another country, as long as you stay top. You do not care about the pain, suffering and death that could bring to millions of innocent people.

So what's the difference?

Neither of those groups centered their positions on the logical ground of "who ever is the most powerful can be expected to and arguably are within their rights to flex and be the most powerful until someone bigger and badder knocks them off their perch.

So basically, you are saying it's ok to invade another country illegally and kill innocent people. In your mind, this is logical. Am i right?

Nazi Germany based their BS on a foundation of ethnic superiority, which is ridiculous and more suited for idiots who believe bloodlines and genetic monarchies are anything other than artificial societal constructs while terrorist, by definition, are operating from positions of inferiority and often religious rewards after death for those looking to sacrifice themselves for nothing tangible in this world.

Does not matter the reasons. Be it faith, or be it believing you are the superior race. The point is people blindly followed Hitler, to the point that normal people done terrible things. Can you see the connection here?

If terrorists were occupying the tops of the mountains and were the strongest forces, then they could dominate without needing to annihilate themselves for little more than pyrrhic victories.

But they blindly follow. They blindly do the things they do, because they believe they are right and God will reward them.

You believe you are right and there is nothing wrong with invading and killing innocent people, as long as it keeps your country on top.

You have exactly the same mindset as these people.you think you are right. You think it's ok to kill millions of innocent people, as long as it keeps your country on top. You are an extreme patriot, which mean the difference between right and wrong is blurred, hence the reason you have no problem if your country invaded an innocent country.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join