It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
I personally think if the goverment does anything like shooting at people then they are the bad guys. The country doesnt have the right to keep its secrets for itself. The "top secret"is bunch of bull#s made so they can wrong the people.

Actually, the country DOES have a right to keep secrets.

i hope they enter and no one gets shot.

Nobody is going to enter. Few, if any, will try, and none will succeed.

If someone does shot, i hope the soldier that does it gets shot in the same place.

If that were to happen, the soldier would neither be charged nor shot.

If anyone has the right to keep secrets, it aint the government. If the government has no secrets from people then we can trust it. Its like with snowden. He did something extremely good because there should be no secrets.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
If we trusted the government no on would want to go to area 51.

Its obvious we dont trust it because of its secrets.

No secrets = no mistrust = no idiots who want to get killed themselves.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   

a reply to: opethPA

You can have them. You have the right to see them for yourself. I am not going to kill you over that.

I don't have social security i have no idea what CC is , adress is public and i dont have a checking account. I can give you anything you request.

Well none of that is the way the real world works... So more power to you

People, companies, countries have every right to secrets. My company has secrets and it's something you can be fired for if someone leaks those secrets.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

I personally think if the goverment does anything like shooting at people then they are the bad guys. The country doesnt have the right to keep its secrets for itself. The "top secret"is bunch of bull#s made so they can wrong the people.

If someone does shot, i hope the soldier that does it gets shot in the same place.

If anyone has the right to keep secrets, it aint the government. If the government has no secrets from people then we can trust it. Its like with snowden. He did something extremely good because there should be no secrets.

Yes, it is. You're not in a position to enforce one way or another. (CC is credit card, btw) Snowden is a traitor. And....I doubt you'll be there at the vanguard of this movement. I doubt you are even on the same continent. So big talk from someone who won't be there anyway. LOL!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

You can have them. You have the right to see them for yourself. I am not going to kill you over that.

I don't have social security i have no idea what CC is , adress is public and i dont have a checking account. I can give you anything you request.

People, companies, countries have every right to secrets. My company has secrets and it's something you can be fired for if someone leaks those secrets.

I know, USA is build on secrets and companies have to hide them from other companies. Hell, i understand why the government has to keep secrets - because other countries arent evolved enough to stop keeping secrets either.

But .. it just aint right in the long run. What would be so hidden anyway >.> Bunch of aircrafts probbably new models for existing stuff. People just want to know about the alliens really.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Any time you enter a military installation, use of deadly force is authorized if you don't follow the rules. You can think it's bull#, but we don't have the need to know everything that is going on in terms of military development. If you violate the base perimeter, and you don't obey warnings, then you can get shot, and it's perfectly legal.

As for "they", it'll be a miracle if 50 people show up, let alone several hundred thousand.

This is why weather warfare weapons are being used without anyone's knowledge. Not even the cannon fodders of the military know, just look at South America natural disaster. When America was created it is a country that has the right to know and the right to be free. This is direct opposite of the creation of Country itself. US military itself has become a dictatorship.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Yes, it is. You're not in a position to enforce one way or another. (CC is credit card, btw) Snowden is a traitor. And....I doubt you'll be there at the vanguard of this movement. I doubt you are even on the same continent. So big talk from someone who won't be there anyway. LOL!

Snowden is a hero. People like him should be praised and such behaviour should be encouraged.

Traitor is another word for true patriot who would try to expose the corrupt government.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:09 PM
link   

You don't have the right to know everything that goes on. You can think that all you want, but the simple fact of the matter is that you don't. Every country in the world keeps secrets, so if you want to live somewhere that doesn't, go buy an island somewhere in international waters and make it your own.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

You don't have the right to know everything that goes on. You can think that all you want, but the simple fact of the matter is that you don't. Every country in the world keeps secrets, so if you want to live somewhere that doesn't, go buy an island somewhere in international waters and make it your own.

I do want. I am sure i want. So if the government is doing anything bad and i am against it, even if they think its right, i to be able to voice myself against it.

I want and i have to . Don't make stuff up.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:10 PM
link   

The first time that shots are fired over their head, or into the ground in front of them, 999 of those 1000 will turn and go the other way. The vast majority of people think that the military has the right to keep secrets, and of these "hundreds of thousands", 99.9% are doing nothing but trolling.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I think you underestimate Millennials willingness to die for no reason in particular

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
They bomb a school? I want to know who is responsible. They have a spy in a blacksite? I want to know who is in charge of the blacksite and he to be punished. They spy on people? I want to know what they use so i can avoid being spied on.

I want to know no matter how disguisting it sounds. The truth is always better than lies. Even if those lies are white its still a lie.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Of course they are. You have proof of it right, since you say without any doubt that they are. And not just cloud seeding, actual weather weapons. You can prove it, right?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   

The first time that shots are fired over their head, or into the ground in front of them, 999 of those 1000 will turn and go the other way. The vast majority of people think that the military has the right to keep secrets, and of these "hundreds of thousands", 99.9% are doing nothing but trolling.

The majority of people who think the milatary is right to keep secrets are people who are too scared to know the true monstorsities the government does because if they find out they will have to regret voting.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   

You have every right to talk all you want. You don't have the right to know everything the military is doing, or to attempt to enter a military base if you're not supposed to be there.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

I know, USA is build on secrets and companies have to hide them from other companies. Hell, i understand why the government has to keep secrets - because other countries arent evolved enough to stop keeping secrets either.

But .. it just aint right in the long run. What would be so hidden anyway >.> Bunch of aircrafts probbably new models for existing stuff. People just want to know about the alliens really.

The funny part is you somehow thinking the USA is the only country with secrets.. Literally every single country on the planet has secrets.

Companies hide secrets because their are cowards and criminals out there always looking for the easy way out among a multitude of other legitimate reasons.

Again your apparent perspective , I'm guessing from a foreigners point of view, appears to be very naive on how the real world operates.
edit on 12-7-2019 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

The majority of people that think the military is right to keep secrets are people that realize that the world is a screwed up place, and we're not suddenly going to magically get along if we don't keep any secrets anymore. I know perfectly well that the government has, and will commit atrocities. That still doesn't mean that I have the right to know everything that is going on with the military, or that I have the right to walk onto the nearest military base and wherever I want to go, without consequences. I don't have the right to walk into my neighbors house and look at all their things any time I choose to either. Or into some companies facilities.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Snowden is a hero. People like him should be praised and such behaviour should be encouraged. Traitor is another word for true patriot who would try to expose the corrupt government.

Both Snowden and Manning should be executed for treason. They are traitors to their country. Either shot or hung--whichever hurts more. Actually, I think they should be tied atop an ant's nest and poured with honey. Let it take a long, long time.

Now, how are you getting to Area 51? Bus? Train? Bicycle? You're going to be "fighting for freedom," right? Hope to see you on the news leading the way!

(post by ZeroFurrbone removed for a manners violation)
(post by ZeroFurrbone removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join