It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

You can't fix the system if you don't talk about them. Just because you're ignoring them doesn't mean that they weren't talked about in great detail, and things haven't been changed to prevent them from happening again. And all without executing people.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

They spy on people? I want to know what they use so i can avoid being spied on

Haha. Why worry about being spied on, you already admitted that no one should keep secrets!

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Yup. But i rather be spied and know how and where rather than not know it.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
We do have different vision of what secrets are. There are some secrets that should be revealed. There are some who should be hidden.

I am anti - war anti- government and pretty much lot of anti's. My wods sometimes do not make sense because i can't explain it properly.

But i hold to what i know and my beliefs even if they don't make sense to others.

I believe things should be more simplistic and the sheer greed of the commonfolk is what is stopping real progress.

Ahh... You are a simple contrarian or an extremely young person who has little real world experience.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:17 PM
link   

No, i just dont live in the USA lol

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:59 PM
link   

No, i just dont live in the USA lol

IN WHICH CASE, Sir, you have absolutely NO SAY in the matter.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
How many idiots does it take to prove the existence of UFO's?

Closer to half a million now...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
I'll believe that many are going to show up when I see it. The biggest part of those that say they're going to go will chicken out or have no intention of going. There's no way they're going to get near the base even if they do. The Air Force is well aware of this and will take steps to monitor it and stop it.

Yeah.... I have military friends who are being ordered to dissociate from the group on facebooks.

I think it might be the next Burning Man...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
I want to find a nice ridge out of the way where I can sit with a cold beer and a bowl of popcorn.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

I'm not surprised. You can tell that most of the "plans" were posted by military guys, with all the comments about Kyle and Karen, and Monster, etc.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools
How many idiots does it take to prove the existence of UFO's?

500,001 now LOL

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:42 AM
link   
They should take their kiddies along ... dressed as little grey aliens.

When they get onto the base ... they can free the greys and get them out with the kids!!!

I am thinking of the 60+ people who mobbed a store last week. Could you imagine half a million people running out of the base all carrying 'Alien Tech'.

I got me a piece of alien!

Yeah man!

P

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Interesting statement by Air Force spokeswoman Laura McAndrews

"Area 51 is an open training range for the U.S. Air Force, and we would discourage anyone from trying to come into the area where we train American armed forces.” She further added that the U.S. Air Force always stands ready to protect America and its assets

Click

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Congrats Zero just uhh every thread you in huh?

lol

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I beg forgiveness for the ridiculously bizarre way my mind thinks....

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
OPPS.. Sorry.. This turned into a double post, so I'll edit this one and add a cute 'line' from the script of "The Princess Bride" masterfully said by "Miracle Max" (Billy Crystal) after bringing the young Hero back to life to rescue his 'True Love'.

"Have Fun Storming The Castle"

edit on 7/13/2019 by JohnnyAnonymous because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Two years ago is "too old for anyone to care about them"? Really? How about last year? Does a report from a year ago count as recent enough?

Oh well i am not following those. I am talking about real astrotocies and stuff.

Like how the osama bin laden capture was fake and other farces llike that. Conspiracies.

WTF is an "astrotocies"? Either you are not a native English speaker, or you are uneducated. I'm guessing you are still in your Mom's basement. In any case, when can we expect to see you at the gates of Area 51? Looking forward to your idea of "revolution."

Maybe some capital punishemnts, years in prison, complete overhaul of the system etc.

I agree. We can start with Manning and Snowden. And if you breach the gate at Area 51, we can add you to the mix.

Wow, harsh. I admit that that Govt and Military NEED to keep some things secret, but only to a point. If there IS technology out there that could change the world for the better(“Free” energy,gravity control,FTL), but it’s being kept classified due to “military necessity” or “bureaucratic inertia” then I consider that a crime against humanity.

I think of the same thing for so-called “Black” projects. If we have technical advantages that could save American or allied lives in wartime but don’t use it to its full advantage, I would consider that Treason. I’m sure the majority of DOD that’s not briefed on these things would sure love to have had them in Afghanistan or Iraq.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: IMSAM

I thought Area 51 officially didn't exist???

Oops..

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnthejedi24
Wow, harsh. I admit that that Govt and Military NEED to keep some things secret, but only to a point. If there IS technology out there that could change the world for the better(“Free” energy,gravity control,FTL), but it’s being kept classified due to “military necessity” or “bureaucratic inertia” then I consider that a crime against humanity.

Most of these technologies either aren't going to transfer well, or are going to be so expensive right now that the only benefit is going to be a very small portion of the population. A Mach 4+ aircraft is going to benefit the people that can afford to fly on it, which is not going to be everyone by any stretch of the imagination.

I think of the same thing for so-called “Black” projects. If we have technical advantages that could save American or allied lives in wartime but don’t use it to its full advantage, I would consider that Treason. I’m sure the majority of DOD that’s not briefed on these things would sure love to have had them in Afghanistan or Iraq.

The two problems here are that it's a case of once you use it, future opponents are going to know what it is and start working on ways to counter it meaning that when it's going to be the most useful, it's potentially going to be countered, and you're back at square one.

The second problem is that not all systems that could save lives are useful in all fights. Low yield nuclear weapons, or even MOAB/MOP would have saved lives, but wouldn't have been useful in most cases. Having a super high tech system that does the same thing as low end systems that are already in service wouldn't be the most useful thing to have out there.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join