It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

Maybe Trump wasn't allowed to know the truth, so he nicknamed himself M.me on FB ?

everything is possible these days..
edit on 0b58America/ChicagoFri, 12 Jul 2019 15:32:58 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoFri, 12 Jul 2019 15:32:58 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Is anyone on ATS going? I kind of feel like a few of us should at the very least show face

I did , I joined the Raid area51 watch party

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 04:33 PM
link   
This story has shown up on many sites. Is there anyone out there who does not think that some to most of these people are having their lives "monitored" by the government. I would not be surprised to hear that a good handful have been either "collected" for a good talking to OR just disappear to never be heard from again. Our government would just smile and say "it had to be those damn aliens!".

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: smcneil01Is there anyone out there who does not think that some to most of these people are having their lives "monitored" by the government.

Yes. Me. The government is not going to "monitor" half a million individual people because they signed up on a web site that is meant as a joke. Someone in government is probably monitoring the site itself just to see to what extent these idiots are deluding themselves, but that's about it. No one is going to "disappear" because they put their name up. People are not really that important, and if you think so, that's part of the delusion. Most people have no idea what they signed up for and once they figure out they must actually travel to the place and hang out in 100 degree heat they will bail in droves. I agree that not more than a couple dozen people will be foolish enough to actually show up.

From Facebook:

"P.S. Hello US government, this is a joke, and I do not actually intend to go ahead with this plan," Jackson mentions. "I just thought it would be funny and get me some thumbsy uppies on the internet. I'm not responsible if people decide to actually storm area 51."

edit on 7/12/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
I think they are wasting their time.
A handful of idiots might show, but before any meaningful group can gather, that pow wow will be shut down.
They won’t even fire a single shot.
Detained, arrested, then the local sheriffs department willmslap trespassing notices on them.

These guys are definitely showing up to get arrested...

They'll have a nice "story time" for their Youtube channels, and maybe renew interest in the topic of aliens and U.F.O.s.

Anything worth seeing is probably underground, anyway. They'd never make it past the gate, let alone set foot in the above ground facility. And no one would have to get shot to stop them.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   
So.... 120K people are going to come out of their mommy's basement for the first time in months and use their newly found knowledge of military tactics and specials forces tactics acquired from playing warframe and battlefield to go storm a military stronghold. First dimwit move is to organize it online and let everyone know when you are coming. I'm sure the military will use nerf guns to stop them if the situation arises.

Let the festivities begin...

originally posted by: 0bserver1
My first thoughts when I read this was " WTF" Are they actually willing to go that far to enter this base to get killed over if they have UFO's over there or not I think it's literally crazy but amazed at the same time..

Over 120,000 alien hunters are planning to ‘storm Area 51’ to discover the truth Read more: metro.co.uk... Twitter: twitter.com... | Facebook: www.facebook.com...

Over 120,000 people have pledged to meet up and ‘storm Area 51’ in the Nevada desert to try and find evidence of alien contact. The audacious plan is set for September 20, 2019 at 3am and is being organized through Facebook. Those taking part will meet at the Area 51 Alien Center in Amargosa Valley, Nevada and then proceed to Area 51 – a classified remote part of the US Air Force’s Edwards Air Force base. Now, far be it from us to be cynical of such a plan, but the fact the Facebook group proposing the event is called ‘S***posting cause im in shambles’ gives us some cause for concern.

Read more: metro.co.uk...

Twitter: twitter.com... | Facebook: www.facebook.com...

I can Imagine that many are eager to know what's up there but taking your life for such an event I would certainly not recommend. Because when now as it seems the governments are willing to slowly give more information on their research they could also blow everything for full disclose and that is of course if they are wanting to give it to us that is?

If there are things on that base we should know about is it really worth it to do such a risky event, and what if you can't even enter the base because it's locked that tight, what then?

What are your thoughts here about this and would you be such a person to go all in for it?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   
2 better words: Automatic Fire

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Two words...MINE FIELDS.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'll sit at home with a bag of popcorn and enjoy the follies.

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: dashen

Well maybe you could film all this while it's happening and have like a billion subscribers on youtube..

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The largest percentage of those that say they are going are mid teenagers who would need their parents to go drop them off.

originally posted by: Zaphod58
I'll believe that many are going to show up when I see it. The biggest part of those that say they're going to go will chicken out or have no intention of going. There's no way they're going to get near the base even if they do. The Air Force is well aware of this and will take steps to monitor it and stop it.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
ROTFLMFAO. Exactly!

Darwinpalooza, pure genius!

originally posted by: seeker1963
a reply to: 0bserver1

Let's get a hold of some Silk screen printers and get those T-shirts printing.

I survived Darwinpalooza and all I got was this lousy T-shirt, 20 years and a colostomy bag.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:13 PM
link   
That zipping sound you hear all around? Nevermind that, it's swamp gas. Forge ahead!

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: JIMC5499
I want to find a nice ridge out of the way where I can sit with a cold beer and a bowl of popcorn.

withoutbaggage.com...

bring the beer, I'll bring the popcorn.

Perhaps these folks could do a dry run at their local AFB flightline. Don't mind the "use of deadly force authorized" paint on the ground, I think that's just for show.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Let's not be ridiculous. this is not going to happen like it's 1989.

They put these locations out in the boonies for a reason. If it does happen, and I apologize for taking some glee at this, we'll see what happens when pedestrians are buzzed by Warthog pilots dropping, uh, pamphlets:

"All you can eat for a year, redeemable at the Las Vegas Mega-Mcdonalds, must be redeemed within 24 hours"

You've just got to imagine the spectacle. We will never see such a stampede...in the other direction from the intended location near Rachel, Nevada.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:25 PM
link   
I personally think if the goverment does anything like shooting at people then they are the bad guys. The country doesnt have the right to keep its secrets for itself. The "top secret"is bunch of bull#s made so they can wrong the people.

i hope they enter and no one gets shot.

If someone does shot, i hope the soldier that does it gets shot in the same place.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Start video at 0:38....

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Any time you enter a military installation, use of deadly force is authorized if you don't follow the rules. You can think it's bull#, but we don't have the need to know everything that is going on in terms of military development. If you violate the base perimeter, and you don't obey warnings, then you can get shot, and it's perfectly legal.

As for "they", it'll be a miracle if 50 people show up, let alone several hundred thousand.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone
I personally think if the goverment does anything like shooting at people then they are the bad guys. The country doesnt have the right to keep its secrets for itself. The "top secret"is bunch of bull#s made so they can wrong the people.

If someone does shot, i hope the soldier that does it gets shot in the same place.

So basically you have no experience in the real world..Got it..

Let me have your Social Security, a CC, your address, your checking account or anything else. Oh wait, you dont have a right to keep things secret.. What a bunch of naive silliness.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I know its real. Doesn't change the fact i think its bs and those soldiers should go and shoot some kids in some middle east country instead.

We need to know everything. If the country hides something then they ar wrong. They should hide nothing. And the laws that protect soldiers and them killing for fun whoever they want should be abolished.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

You can have them. You have the right to see them for yourself. I am not going to kill you over that.

I don't have social security i have no idea what CC is , adress is public and i dont have a checking account. I can give you anything you request.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone

Actually, the country DOES have a right to keep secrets.

Nobody is going to enter. Few, if any, will try, and none will succeed.

If that were to happen, the soldier would neither be charged nor shot.
edit on 7/12/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Anyway, i really hope people get together and go in.

The soldiers cant kill 1000 people.

If they do, 1000 more will replace them.

People have died before for revolution, this aint any different. Either they stop killing innocents behind the fake "law" or they keep doing it and make everyone mad.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join