It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Keep dreaming, but as long as people fight for resources, your magic Utopia where everyone hugs each other, walks into each others homes and does anything they want to do won't exist. The world doesn't work the way you want it to, and won't for a long time. So sorry, people like me will be around for years to come.
edit on 7/12/2019 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

The majority of people that think the military is right to keep secrets are people that realize that the world is a screwed up place, and we're not suddenly going to magically get along if we don't keep any secrets anymore. I know perfectly well that the government has, and will commit atrocities. That still doesn't mean that I have the right to know everything that is going on with the military, or that I have the right to walk onto the nearest military base and wherever I want to go, without consequences. I don't have the right to walk into my neighbors house and look at all their things any time I choose to either. Or into some companies facilities.

We will fix those astrocities only if we first admit them. We will never get along but we should start from somewhere
People should controll the government not the other way around.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Keep dreaming, but as long as people fight for resources, your magic Utopia where everyone hugs each other, walks into each others homes and does anything they want to do won't exist. The world doesn't work the way you want it to, and won't for a long time. So sorry, people like me will be around for years to come.

hey, someday people will almost kill each other because of "countries" and then it will be better.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone

You have every right to talk all you want. You don't have the right to know everything the military is doing, or to attempt to enter a military base if you're not supposed to be there.

I sure hope people like you stop existing one day. Like *snap* and you are goine, reduced to atoms.

I have the right to know everythign and everyone should too. Why? Because the same way the governement judges people, it should be able to judge itself too.

You really don't have the right to know everything..It simply isn't how life works.

You have no right to know any information about me that I don't want you to know. You have no right to know any information about the company I work for that they don't want you to know and you have no right to know anything about the country or military that they don't want you to know.

LIke I said...You have a very naive way of the how the real world works and with your opening line I'm guessing you are part of the millennial age group.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I really love how the children conflate "goverment secrets" with "military secrets" and have NO CLUE what they are talking about.

example, we know,(the Public) that there are stealth aircraft, however, it's a secret how the skin is made to make it stealth, and the children think this is a bad thing! They cannot articulate why it is bad other than "it's a secret"

Children should think before they speak, How many Drinks Nancy Pelosi has a day, should not be a secret, because she works for us, What President Trump may decide to do to Iran, militarily, should be a secret.

But keep on conflating the two kids, it's a great comedy routine ( and Russia, Iran, North Korea, and China love you for it)

Defense secrets are for a very good reason, just ask DARPA. (you can google that)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Let me rephrase.

Someday hummanity will wipe itself out because of something dumb like country religion or etc.

Then things will be better. xD

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

i am actually way older xD Which is a good thing. Milenials are good thing. People are changing for the better but the old fools who still cling to life try to change em.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Hopefully in 20 years all those fools die from old age.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Funny how you can find lots of information about the atrocities committed if you look online and in history books. But yeah, they're keeping them all secret.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati
I really love how the children conflate "goverment secrets" with "military secrets" and have NO CLUE what they are talking about.

example, we know,(the Public) that there are stealth aircraft, however, it's a secret how the skin is made to make it stealth, and the children think this is a bad thing! They cannot articulate why it is bad other than "it's a secret"

Children should think before they speak, How many Drinks Nancy Pelosi has a day, should not be a secret, because she works for us, What President Trump may decide to do to Iran, militarily, should be a secret.

But keep on conflating the two kids, it's a great comedy routine ( and Russia, Iran, North Korea, and China love you for it)

Defense secrets are for a very good reason, just ask DARPA. (you can google that)

A: Where does Allien Artefacts fall into?
B: If the government spies on you then uses the said information to steal money from your accounts for whatever they need , would you like to know or not?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Funny how you can find lots of information about the atrocities committed if you look online and in history books. But yeah, they're keeping them all secret.

problem is those arent the astrocitions of now. They are too old anyone to care about them.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Two years ago is "too old for anyone to care about them"? Really? How about last year? Does a report from a year ago count as recent enough?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Two years ago is "too old for anyone to care about them"? Really? How about last year? Does a report from a year ago count as recent enough?

Oh well i am not following those. I am talking about real astrotocies and stuff.

Like how the osama bin laden capture was fake and other farces llike that. Conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:42 PM
link   
What i am saying is the government should be open and dont hide any secrets relatd to conspiracies. Things that should not be hidden or are too outrageous to be said out loud.

We need those things to be brough into broad day light.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: thedigirati

A: Where does Allien Artefacts fall into?
B: If the government spies on you then uses the said information to steal money from your accounts for whatever they need , would you like to know or not?

I even said in my post you could not articulate what you are saying.

If money comes out of my account, I would know about it, but you not having an account, wouldn't know that.

I think you are trying to use words that you do not really know the meaning of, but I will be happy to give you a second chance.

What atrocities, in your "opinion" are happening currently that the military is causing?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Oh, I see. The death of a hundred civilians in a war zone isn't an atrocity. Got it. The only "real" atrocities are conspiracies.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Oh, I see. The death of a hundred civilians in a war zone isn't an atrocity. Got it. The only "real" atrocities are conspiracies.

Those deaths are ignored tho.

I have yet to see a majour trial agains the generals and soldiers.

Its not much of astrocity if no one does anything against it. They have to repair too, not just say what they did.

Maybe some capital punishemnts, years in prison, complete overhaul of the system etc.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

OMG I just read the last two post below mine

I think we are responding to a 🥜🥜🥜🥜

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Oh well i am not following those. I am talking about real astrotocies and stuff.

Like how the osama bin laden capture was fake and other farces llike that. Conspiracies.

WTF is an "astrotocies"? Either you are not a native English speaker, or you are uneducated. I'm guessing you are still in your Mom's basement. In any case, when can we expect to see you at the gates of Area 51? Looking forward to your idea of "revolution."

Maybe some capital punishemnts, years in prison, complete overhaul of the system etc.

I agree. We can start with Manning and Snowden. And if you breach the gate at Area 51, we can add you to the mix.
edit on 7/12/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   
We do have different vision of what secrets are. There are some secrets that should be revealed. There are some who should be hidden.

I am anti - war anti- government and pretty much lot of anti's. My wods sometimes do not make sense because i can't explain it properly.

But i hold to what i know and my beliefs even if they don't make sense to others.

I believe things should be more simplistic and the sheer greed of the commonfolk is what is stopping real progress.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join