It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist

Please delete this thread. Innocent humans will get hurt, if this stays here. I am doing all I am permitted to do, to help prevent this. Please, please, delete this.

First of all, I don't believe a word you wrote. You know nothing of secret government meetings. Second, why the call for censorship? This is entertainment, nothing more. If you don't like it, fine, but it is otherwise none of your business. Third, if people do show up, which I highly doubt, they won't be "innocent" at all. Step on the base and you're GUILTY. Fourth, no one is going to be hurt or killed. Calm your over-active imagination and THINK for a moment.

Bases like this are in a remote hostile place for a reason. This is not a case of being able to leave your apartment and hop on the subway to a protest downtown and be home in time for dinner, then back to class at the U the next day. The logistics for getting there are formidable for an individual, much more for any number of people. The infrastructure can't handle a great mass of people. Do you think you're going to check in to the nearest Holiday Inn and hitchhike to the site with a bottle of water? There's no housing, no restaurants, no shelter from the 100 degree sun.

There are no nearby hospitals for those who faint from the heat, not enough ambulances for those inevitable "medical emergencies." There's not enough gas for thousands of vehicles (or 2 million motorcycles, snork!), all traveling on a single two-lane road. There aren't enough tow trucks to clear out the overheating Toyota Corollas borrowed from Dad. And there are no porta potties for all your crap.

I have a feeling most of these people who have signed up are city slickers who have never been out West and certainly never driven through the Nevada desert. If some people are sufficiently naive to attempt this the entire "movement" will collapse all by itself from ineptitude and ignorance. It's just laughable that people are taking this seriously.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

The premise of storming any military base does not seem like a good idea neither is the 'new' camo, I imagine as the planning of this 'mission' is on the internet the US militry may be aware of the event.

Once people get arrested at the fence/border I feel it may just fizzle out, its not Independence Day 3 being made is it?

XL5

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:25 PM
link   
The guys at A51 should just get a midget (or more) and make him look like a grey with a real looking spaceship and have him answer questions, get recorded, then, rip the costume off and start singing the space pants song!

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Space.com

Pack your shades, your sunscreen and your coziest tinfoil hat, because the late-summer event of the season is happening in Nevada's scenic Area 51, and you're invited.

edit on 0b57America/ChicagoThu, 11 Jul 2019 13:29:57 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 11 Jul 2019 13:29:57 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 01:48 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Yea don't worry most that do go will probably going to have an excuse to be in Vegas and go home broke..
edit on 0b08America/ChicagoThu, 11 Jul 2019 13:49:08 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 11 Jul 2019 13:49:08 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Pack your shades, your sunscreen and your coziest tinfoil hat, because the late-summer event of the season is happening On Facebook, and you're invited.

This is nothing more than attention seeking.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

This was designed as a joke and only stupid people will show and be dealt with. I wish this would happen, but not nearly that many will show, and the rest will be stopped. If I can read this post, and you can read it, so can those "in the know". I tell you they are already prepared for this.
edit on 11-7-2019 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Maybe I really can't tell , and it seems the whole world can subscribe to go there so how many are native and how many foreign.

Those who are foreign subscribers must have a good reason to be in the US I guess and will not spoil their vacation to raid area 51 imo

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Anouncing ahead of time that you're going to "storm" their base -- just gives them time to plan for it, and HIDE all the alien bodies laying around.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   

120,000 willing to die for the truth or not truth about UFO's but wont march on government for bombing other countries
or poverty !

Priorities people !

fight for what you can see and experience not for may or may not be there !

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 06:14 AM
link   
I'm imagining this being just like the scene from Aliens with the robot sentry cannon things.
edit on 12-7-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Yeah, lets # with the us military. Bad idea.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Your links don't go to articles, just landing pages. Useless.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Huh.. give the government nearly 2 months to prepare, sign your name as an accomplice on a public site - what a brilliant plan! Area 51 has no chance at all.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Is anyone on ATS going?

I kind of feel like a few of us should at the very least show face

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown

The premise of storming any military base does not seem like a good idea neither is the 'new' camo, I imagine as the planning of this 'mission' is on the internet the US militry may be aware of the event.

Once people get arrested at the fence/border I feel it may just fizzle out, its not Independence Day 3 being made is it?

I cannot express in words how much I love this post....

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   
reality check people :

signing up for an event is easy .

when " the day comes " - i predict 50 people

there will be more spectators - just there to see what happens to them

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

480K......

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It's still possible that their Messiah Lazar will make an appearance to calm the masses.

Perhaps even a sermon on a mount?

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join