It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Is anybody else really giddy with anticipation at this going down? I know I am. Earlier I wet myself at the sheer amount of glee thinking about it!

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:01 AM
link   
This thread needs to be deleted from ATS.

ASAP.

If you guys advertise this here, it is a blatant liability when some idiots actually show up there and take a few 556's and 762's to the torso.

This isn't a joke. People are going to show up to this event. Compare this to occupy wall street's movement. Thousands showed up for that, from all over the country, in freezing snow, and the 2008 financial crisis was a hell of a lot more boring, than Area 51 alien conspiracies.

I personally know 100% without a doubt, that non Earth made technology is NOT THERE. All super power countries know this. Russia, China, etc...

They have all had secret meetings with each other and the US, off the record. They all agreed to be honest and openly disclosed to one another, that none of them have any evidence of aliens. They really do not.

Please delete this thread. Innocent humans will get hurt, if this stays here. I am doing all I am permitted to do, to help prevent this. Please, please, delete this.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:32 AM
link   
It seems there is a lot of misunderstanding (which is understandable) as to just how how vast an area the Groom range is. Once you pass the gate it's not just a quick jaunt around some hills, it's a 30-mile drive into the facility proper. Take note, this is 30 miles of desert in addition to vast test ranges pocked with craters. No water, no fuel, no pretty scenery - just lots of dirt, fear and blacked-out buses that stop for nothing and no one. Also don't forget the sensors/vehicle-mines/patrols/etc.

I don't imagine security will open fire on the horde, but I also don't imagine this nerd horde will make it past the gate. In my head I imagine an Osprey from the TTR being parked right on the road with guns facing oncoming cars. Just enough of a show of force to say, "Rethink your life".

The last thing I would want to do is give a bunch of bored security contractors the chance to play Soldier of Fortune with me as the "terrorist of the day", but that's just me.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 08:37 AM
link   
lol I hope they use the LRAD on all of them, making them all puke, visions of chunk come to mind

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   
There would not be 1 round that enters the body of a US citizen.

If they actually got 200,000 people to show up and do it... I really don't think they could be stopped to be honest. The. air Force also wouldn't want that on their resume.. slaying 200k Americans.. wether they were charging the base or not.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   
All they have to do is to come up with some of those 747s that drop water on forrest fires and load them up with water that has a slight chemical irritant in it and drop it on them. Game over.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
I kinda wish I lived in the area. I bet a taco, snow cone, or a corn dog truck could make a mint. Or maybe even a Lemonade Stand.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

They should do a PUBG style air drop.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Lucidparadox

A simple show of force is going to stop most of them. Physical barriers will stop the rest.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

You're probably right, but, I wouldn't mind seeing a little high explosive Chlorine tossed into the Gene Pool.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

You're joking right?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

It currently stands at 293,000 showing as going, and 318,000 showing as interested.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Eh most are just playing along to stir it up

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   

That's what I said earlier. They're not going to get anywhere even close to 100,000 because most of them aren't going to leave their house, or spend the money to go.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Is gambling legal here maybe get a pool of some kind going just for entertainment purposes.

How many say they will versus how many show up. Much Less than 1% is my bet.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: mikell

I'm going with 0.1%.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Dang it after i actually put a couple of more cells thinking about the decimal shift was obvious.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 10:57 AM
link   

What's in the pot, trip to Mars

Wow can you imagine if they would go but just stand there not even trespassing.

I would love to see those faces on the base ..

After awhile turn around and go home , it definitely would leave an impression on them for sure
edit on 0b52America/ChicagoThu, 11 Jul 2019 11:24:52 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoThu, 11 Jul 2019 11:24:52 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
They have telegraphed their plan and the NSA has it all. Any alien technology probably went to S-4 years ago and 51 is just a bright shiny distraction to keep people occupied and focused on it.
Logistical problems will limit the numbers to the diehards. Think about a staging area if this is to be a swarming of the defenses. Food, fuel and shelters for how many? Porta Potties or slit trenches? Trespassing on private land? How many days will they survive in the desert waiting for everyone to arrive before they discover that this is a bad idea. A flash mob of 20,000 [assuming 10% show up] needs a lot of space. If any last long enough to try to storm the gates, many will have their own agendas and be uncontrollable and romp on ahead; this will be a Charlie Foxtrot. The organizers' plan is probably to use the many to distract security so a select few can ninja their way in. That is a great plan that won't work at all and will only result in felony convictions. Mess with the bull--get the horns.

To further dissuade the gullible, have a sign at the gate for the advance scouts to find Danger: Do Not Enter Live Fire Exercise. Spread the word that the Feds are using this as an excuse to blast the first vehicles that enter. A few high speed low passes by a deuce over the staging area should help with the illusion and send everyone home, wiser.

ETA: On further consideration, I would amend 20,000 to less than a thousand. I just can't see all those videogaming folks living in Mom's basement having the wherewithal to get there, survive the desert, and have the guts to storm the gate. I am predicting a rescue mission is in the offing.
edit on 7/11/2019 by pteridine because: ETA

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

The media has picked up on the story. What makes it even funnier is that they picked up on one of the posts by a military/former military guy that was posted to # stir.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join