It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Brian4real
a reply to: IAMTAT

Let me add 4 more.
Long run desert water

Even worse if they're dressed as stormtroopers as well.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Let's just hope the military has the preparation and support (from wherever its needed) to stop whatever small percentage of these people show up before they do. It would be sad for thousands of people to be killed or imprisoned for nothing.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Pfft.... remember all those American diplomats down in Cuba getting “cooked” with some type of EW tech? A51 security probably has the galactic version of that tech and the “hoard” won’t make it 100m onto restricted land before suffering “flu like symptoms”.

posted on Jul, 9 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
So seeing that their exact plan is published online, I’m assuming that the camo dudes are already aware of this. My question is this. Will they go to the meeting place in order to stop them? Or will they wait and see how many people actually go through with this?

If I was security at Area 51. I’d wait and see and have a little fun with it.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:41 AM
link   
AAAHAHA! Someone get the popcorn ready. This gunbfun. And stormtroopers? LMAO. Wait until the first one is rightfully shot and watch them all scatter. Someone get me a tub with extra butter.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 02:45 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Soooo, they just announce to all and sundry the date and time of this strike... Really? What's going to happen is they will be met with a lot of very armed resistance, and if they don't get shot on sight, they'll be facing some good old jail time.

Someone needs to film this. :p

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 03:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Subrosabelow

lol, they’ll think “alien abduction” when they wake up in GITMO.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: IMSAM
guess they got fed up with waiting and decided to take action.Interesting to see how all this will end

Great opportunity to advance disclosure...why not bring out a Craft and give them what they want...this is literally now a Global stage.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Time traveler : Put the Mandela time dilation module in effect we have , change the course of history we do .

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 05:06 AM
link   
Actually its no a bad idea.... theres no way the military or a51 security will start killing people in bullet sprays if that many show up. I don't care about the defense forces self proclaimed rights to secrecy.... the people's voice is worth more.

So... if they actually do show up as many as 120.000 citizens, its a lose lose situation for a51.... cant kill them cant keep them out.

It will ripple across the world and stamp the US as a facist state if they open fire.

Once a51 is cleared they should take Groom Lake.

Heck... even 10-20.000 people would be enough.

edit on 10/7/19 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: flice
theres no way the military or a51 security will start killing people in bullet sprays if that many show up. I don't care about the defense forces self proclaimed rights to secrecy.... the people's voice is worth more.

What about the potential aliens?

If there is a secret being kept about alien visitation (and I'm not saying there is, but let's say there is for the sake of argument), then the aliens are 100% complicit in keeping the secret. If the aliens wanted their presence to be known, they would.

What's stopping them? They can travel across space; they certainly have the ability to reveal themselves in a way that's obvious to all.

So, it's not just the government defense forces who would want to do what's necessary to continue keeping this secret, but it's the aliens too.

edit on 7/10/2019 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Soylent Green Is People

originally posted by: flice
theres no way the military or a51 security will start killing people in bullet sprays if that many show up. I don't care about the defense forces self proclaimed rights to secrecy.... the people's voice is worth more.

What about the potential aliens?

If there is a secret being kept about alien visitation (and I'm not saying there is, but let's say there is for the sake of argument), then the aliens are 100% complicit in keeping the secret. If the aliens wanted their presence to be known, they would.

What's stopping them? They can travel across space; they certainly have the ability to reveal themselves in a way that's obvious to all.

So, it's not just the government defense forces who would want to do what's necessary to continue keeping this secret, but it's the aliens too.

Well if thats the case then we are already cattle and then what do we have to lose.

I gather the aliens might have been here but died leaving tech behind and its a question about certain people not wanting to share.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I read the thread title and thought it meant 120,000 ALIEN Stormtroopers from UFO's. Am now disappointed.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Comic Con gets 160,000 to attend with zero risk of life and ideal conditions.

Alien Con to storm a military base in the middle of the desert under hostile conditions with high risk of loss of life.... I’m thinking it never even happens.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

and more than one cooler.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
They are all fools.

Let's say there is evidence of aliens and such over at Area 51. By publicly announcing and organizing the event months in advance, you are giving them enough time to relocate or hide the evidence. By the time they storm into the base, it will all be gone, they will look stupid, and they will all be given a felony.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Kuroodo

Even if they get 100,000+ they wouldn't get anywhere near the base.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 12:06 PM
link   

theres no way the military or a51 security will start killing people in bullet sprays if that many show up.
a reply to: flice
Two words - Tear Gas, Water Cannon, spike strips...

It's not like the "Storm Poopers" are highly trained military types. They're nerds, spike strips will stop their caravan long before they reach the gates and a little wiff of tear gas will send them running back into Mommy's basement.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 01:38 PM
link   
The "storming" is not until September. I am sure the government will get wind of this one way or another and they will have plenty of time to prepare to make such storming impossible.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join