It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:18 PM
link   
This could be a diversion so they can get to S4 to find the hangers as seen from gogle earth.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
for all the antifa kids, the Facists are at area 51 laughing at all of your funny colored hair.

they are caging brown people and you need to save them, call ALL you antifa buddies and join in on this.

Only you can save the planet from these facists polluters, the world will end in 11 years and 3 months if you don't.

( do you think they bought it?)
😁🤣🤷‍♀️😉👌🤞👍😆😂🥇🥇🌭

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler
Where are you going to get the motorcycles? How about the riders? Do you have any idea how long a line of a million motorcycles would be? This stuff is completely delusional.

The riders already have the motorcycles because they own them.

You do not remember the plan known as 2 Million Bikers to DC?

i.pinimg.com...

www.pinterest.com...
edit on 10-7-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: photo

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
So maybe you can help me understand why what is contained in a classified area is something that people without clearance have a right to try and break into?

So you are okay with a government that lies to its people?

We are talking about the government and the military lying to the citizens of their own country.

You think that is right for a government to do, including murdering their own people if they try to disclose that governments lies?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect

Where are you going to get the motorcycles? How about the riders? Do you have any idea how long a line of a million motorcycles would be? This stuff is completely delusional.

The riders already have the motorcycles because they own them.

You do not remember the plan known as 2 Million Bikers to DC?

And did 2 million bikers storm DC? Umm, no. C'mon, fella. Get real! Do you SERIOUSLY think you or anyone can get a million bikers to storm Area 51???? First of all, why? Do a million bikers care? Tell you what. You go right ahead and get this done.

I'll just wait here.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   

So maybe you can help me understand why what is contained in a classified area is something that people without clearance have a right to try and break into?

So you are okay with a government that lies to its people? We are talking about the government and the military lying to the citizens of their own country. You think that is right for a government to do, including murdering their own people if they try to disclose that governments lies?

Yeah, I'm ok with that. The people DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT to know everything that is classified. That is absurd. To keep a secret is not the same thing as lying, but if they have to lie to keep a secret, so what? As far as murdering people, if I knew someone was going to endanger the entire country by giving away a secret, I'm okay with that, too. I think Manning, for example, should be shot as a traitor.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I'll just wait here.

Good dog, stay.

I'm not planning anything, just saying it would be fun to watch. Better than Waco. And probably less violent.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   

I'll just wait here.

Good dog, stay.

I'm not planning anything, just saying it would be fun to watch. Better than Waco. And probably less violent.

In other words, you're all talk and no action.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

All governments keep secrets. If you go to war you want to have secret weapons that your opponent doesn't know about. The only way that happens is to keep them secret from everyone until you need to use them.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   

So you are okay with a government that lies to its people?

We are talking about the government and the military lying to the citizens of their own country.

You think that is right for a government to do, including murdering their own people if they try to disclose that governments lies?

What does any of that have to do with what I asked?

Why do you feel people have the right to go onto private property and do anything that you don't have permission to do?

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Tough decision.. Invest in Bitcoin or a company that makes body bags.

Hard to describe the level of stupidity in joining such an endeavor.
This is a U.S. military base. The same rules would apply to a foreign country trying to breach it.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 07:31 PM
link   
What would be great is if the 120,000 wore Tommy Lee Jones and Will Smith masks as they approached a line of armed guards...

... and at the last moment...

... the tension is diffused by everyone bursting into a gigantic choreographed dance number in the desert, to the tune of Bowie's 'Life On Mars'.

It would prove that UFO fans have actual talent rather than just... well... an ability to get riddled with bullets.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

The owners of the Little ale'inn will be rubbing their hands together, kaching!

All these gullible idiots would only find aircraft in development, but are willing to sacrifice themselves to find something that does not exist.

As I've said before, idiots are a great source of entertainment.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 08:46 PM
link   
It's over 500,000 now.

posted on Jul, 10 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Imagine their disappointment if they find out there's no aliens there

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   
From the Criminal Justice Manual at the at the US Department of Justice website:

US Department of Justice

1634. Protection Of Government Property -- Military Bases Section 1382 of Title 18 forbids trespassing on military bases. Two distinct offenses are embraced by this section. First, 18 U.S.C. § 1382 prohibits any person from entering any military installation for any purpose prohibited by law. In addition, this section precludes individuals who have been removed from bases and instructed not to reenter from reentering without permission. The intent required for these two offenses differs. In order to violate the first paragraph of 18 U.S.C. § 1382 an individual must enter for some "purpose prohibited by law or lawful regulation." Thus, this offense is a specific intent crime. Note, however, that in military installations where the public is forbidden entry by law or regulations, the simple intent to enter will be sufficient to trigger this section. The second paragraph of this section forbids reentry onto a military base after one has been removed from that base and told not to return. Given the nature of this offense it has been suggested that a distinct criminal intent need not be shown. See Holdridge v. United States, 282 F.2d 302, 309 (8th Cir. 1960). The mere presence of the individual on the base after his exclusion is sufficient to violate the law. This section applies to any military, naval, or coast guard reservation, post, fort, arsenal, yard, station or installation over which the United States has exclusive possession. See Holdridge v. United States, 282 F.2d at 309. Persons violating this section are subject to 6 months imprisonment, a $500 fine, or both. Of course, property offenses occurring on military bases may also violate 18 U.S.C. § 1361 or, where federal jurisdiction exists, the applicable federal enclave statutes. [cited in JM 9-66.100] ‹ 1633. Protection Of Government Property -- Natural Resources up 1635. Protection Of Government Property -- Other Federal Buildings ›

Lets see that's $500 X 120,000 = $60,000,000 in fines, a criminal record for all participants and 6 months of confinement. They will probably wave the 6 month confinement.

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 02:25 AM
link   
yes attack a place surrounded by the most advanced and deadly weapons the world has ever known. Just at the NTS south of there they are doing laser and munitions weapons testing, chemical warfare testing, super critical nuclear testing and border control - that's overseen by mercenaries - add in two air force bases stocked with advanced jets, attack drones and munitions and more....

There all going to die in spectacular fashion before getting anywhere near anything secret.
edit on 11-7-2019 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

So you are okay with a government that lies to its people? We are talking about the government and the military lying to the citizens of their own country.

Oh no! I'm shocked. Who would have thought that could ever happen?

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
Bwahahahaha they are so screwed..

Thus, this offense is a specific intent crime. Note, however, that in military installations where the public is forbidden entry by law or regulations, the simpleThus, this offense is a specific intent crime. Note, however, that in military installations where the public is forbidden entry by law or regulations, the simple intent to enter will be sufficient to trigger this section..

posted on Jul, 11 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   
The US Gov will be rubbing their hands with glee at all the 1000's of volunteers that turn up to test out their black budget defence tech on.

You cross the line, you agree to take part.

Dumbest idea ever!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join