It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: 0bserver1

I can see you are European, it doesn't matter except for one point, because of how you placed a . instead of a comma in the 120.000. For people in the U.S. 120.000 = 120. I was raised until i was 17 in Spain and know this difference. For people in the U.S. 120k is written as 120,000. Just to let you know

I didn't even know that and I'm from the UK. Here we write it as 120,000 too.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Broze78

It's not that I didn't know, but I thought 120.000 looks bigger visually

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Uh-oh, looks like the raid on Area 51 has just become real...

XL5

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Chuck Norris is not going to A51!

A51 is coming to Chuck Norris!

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I stopped in to get gas and a tshirt at the meeting point alien cafe . Quickly checked the dates room availability for the Brothel attached to this gas station and the "Stormin" dates seem to booked out already.

Could it be this is really an expedition for some other reason?

edit on 14-7-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: XL5

A51 is coming to Chuck Norris!

More likely, a Zimmer frame is coming to Chuck Norris.

originally posted by: zazzafrazz
Quickly checked the dates room availability for the Brothel attached to this gas station and the "Stormin" dates seem to booked out already.

Is there a sign saying: "You Are Not Alone... especially at $200 a night!"

edit on 14-7-2019 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

Amazing, could they've been warned off not to book anyone on that date?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Area 51 is Government run no? You would think that if the average american was paying their salary that they would have full rights to walk in there yeah?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: NikeOS

No. Contrary to what some people seem to think, we don't have a right to know everything the military is doing. The world doesn't work that way.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Well it should. My Money My Choice.

The gov run Area 51 should get their money from somewhere else then, somewhere other than my pocket, shouldn't they. Instead of being secretive about it to the point of insanity amongst the citizens who fund it.
edit on 14-7-2019 by NikeOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:34 PM
link   

The point of secret weapons is that no one knows anything about them, including potential opponents. It's kind of hard to keep them secret if they're telling everyone about them.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:38 PM
link   

When the Secret Keepers can no longer be Trusted, they shouldn't be allowed to take our Money. From what i've experienced along with countless millions is that few Americans trust them. That's why they're Storming the Base, Lack of Trust.
edit on 14-7-2019 by NikeOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:42 PM
link   
I agree it's not the way to enforce or demand any secrecy held within restricted properties of government buildings, facilities or bases. Only by law and enforcement, you can do that and a democratic way to demand such answers. It could lead to a very chaotic situation and other foreign domestic countries could benefit from this situation.
Like for instance spies or foreign armed forces could also penetrate the base on that day leaving all assets exposed.

But it also gives off that sign that they need to open up more prominently to questions a lot of people have when it comes to these UFO's because if the stories are in fact true and they did shoot down any extraterrestrial vehicles then the military also risks and endanger our status as to become a very hostile planet against whatever entered our atmosphere.

On the other hand, we don't know if they'd more hostile intentions or even exist on that matter but only rely on stories we've heard so far.

edit on 0b02America/ChicagoSun, 14 Jul 2019 18:29:02 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 14 Jul 2019 18:29:02 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Sorry, but again, the world doesn't work that way. Even if the government opened up every book and toy box they have, a large crowd of people still wouldn't trust them, and would demand that they tell the "real" truth about what's there. No government is trustworthy, and they all have secrets and will continue to have secrets.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:46 PM
link   

The problem is that even if they told the 100% truth, a lot of people still wouldn't believe them and demand to know the truth. Even if they trot out evidence, there's still a crowd that would say "the truth is out there, and they're hiding it".

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   

That day had better come fast then, because people are becoming restless and not as stupid about where their money is going as they were 40 years ago. Once Trust is broken, it diminishes society to the point of rebellion which we're going to see much more of as the days progress. The World may not have worked that way prior to now, but soon it won't work at all.

People don't like being used, and the excuses we're fed by Government aren't good enough anymore. Bullying people that want a closer look isn't going to work, I could even see lawsuits happening if they stop people in the future from investigating.

If it's dangerous, then tell the people something more, something other than, it's an air balloon, move along.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Well that's because they are hiding it. Whatever 'it' might be.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: NikeOS

Area 51 is Government run no? You would think that if the average american was paying their salary that they would have full rights to walk in there yeah?

No. By the same logic why can't you drive any police car because...taxes. Why can't you hitch a ride on a B-52 because....taxes. You don't have any such rights. You're delusional if you think you do.

Further, there will be no march on Area 51. Its a stupid idea POSTED AS A JOKE. That people are taking this seriously is hysterical. Direct from the originator on Facebook:

P.S. Hello US government, this is a joke, and I do not actually intend to go ahead with this plan. I just thought it would be funny and get me some thumbsy uppies on the internet. I'm not responsible if people decide to actually storm area 51

edit on 7/14/2019 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join