It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

120.000 UFO Stormtroopers will strike Area51

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: NikeOS

I keep hearing "The Revolution is coming", but the biggest part of the population isn't even going to get out of their chair to change the channel on their television, let alone revolt against the government. And a big part of the ones that would, as soon as an Abrams opens up near them will piss their pants and run for the hills. People are pissed off about a lot of things, but armchair warriors, and video gamers aren't going to launch a revolution.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

That's true , when are we satisfied? personally, I like the stories myths and mysteries to talk or write about if they told us all I wouldn't have anything to write about anymore.

But yea let's hope those who are there with common sense can stop those who have that stupid thought to jump the fence..

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:56 PM
link   

I would add, who cares? Who cares if even half the people didn't believe them if they 'god forbid' actually told the truth. The point is that they told the truth at all. You don't withhold the truth because of the fear that someone might not believe you.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I doubt they'll get anywhere near the base. I'm sure the Air Force has plans in place already to block access to the base well away from the actual base itself before anyone even gets close to the fence line.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

I didn't say that they were withholding it because they didn't think people would believe them. You keep saying that the government has to get people's trust back, but they can't do that, because most people won't believe anything they say, even if they trot out proof.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

A lot of tax money wasted for one day, they probably will send the bill afterward to the organizers of this event

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   

You keep saying that the government has to get people's trust back, but they can't do that, because most people won't believe anything they say, even if they trot out proof.

And why do you think that is?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:04 PM
link   

I would. Technically though a lot of the money spent would be spent anyway, since it's a Friday. The base security forces will be the ones setting up any blocks and they'd be paid anyway regardless. But they are going to spend a lot on vehicles and any extras to block the access, such as concertina or anything of that nature.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:05 PM
link   

It doesn't matter in the long run, because it's the way the world is, and the way the world will continue to be as long as people are people, and we need resources. The government will continue to keep secrets, you'll continue to demand that they reveal everything they know, and they'll keep ignoring you.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: NikeOS

You keep saying that the government has to get people's trust back, but they can't do that, because most people won't believe anything they say, even if they trot out proof.

And why do you think that is?

You are not owed the "truth" just because you want the truth. If giving you the "truth" also gives it to our enemies and puts us at a disadvantage, that is not a good thing.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

I see you changed your viewpoint.

ok.

You are not owed the "truth" just because you want the truth. If giving you the "truth" also gives it to our enemies and puts us at a disadvantage, that is not a good thing.

Maybe it's time that 'enemy's everywhere' should end. America funds how many nuclear weapons to its enemies? Billions worth i'd suspect. Why would they worry about what their enemies thought? They give them arsenal and you're telling me we can't trust them with the fabled Area 51 information?
edit on 14-7-2019 by NikeOS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I see you changed your viewpoint.

ok.

Where? I certainly had no intention to.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   

I 'thought' i read something you wrote about apprehending a police car.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Is Keanu Reeves going or not?

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Jesus Friggin' Christ! The ISSUE was that you don't get to drive a police car just because you pay taxes that helped buy it. Is there something you don't understand about that point? Your point was that you pay taxes, therefore you deserve to know everything. I say that is not true. You are not owed "the truth" about Area 51. By "you" I mean everyone who has no need to know and by "you" I mean you, specifically because you have proven here that you can't be trusted with it.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

Jesus Friggin' Christ! The ISSUE was that you don't get to drive a police car just because you pay taxes that helped buy it. Is there something you don't understand about that point? Your point was that you pay taxes, therefore you deserve to know everything. I say that is not true. You are not owed "the truth" about Area 51. By "you" I mean everyone who has no need to know and by "you" I mean you, specifically because you have proven here that you can't be trusted with it.

How is it that you wrote about the police car, posted it, and it didn't show up as being already posted before you went back and changed it then? In laymen terms, your EDIT didn't show up as being Edited like everyone else's does. Do you work for ATS or something?

This is my original reply to yours.

Stealing a Police Car is much different from wanting to know WTF the Gov is hiding super duper incredibly secret information, while telling you at the same time that Aliens don't really exist (up until recently) and that weather balloons are the culprit. Do you see the difference? I do.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I was being silly! We went past there when I tagged along with my husbands research trip to outside Riolite a few months ago.
We camped under a plenitude of stars and thank fully I bought a winter fleece from the Area 51 cafe as it got freezing!

edit on 14-7-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:36 PM
link   

while telling you at the same time that Aliens don't really exist (up until recently) and that weather balloons are the culprit. Do you see the difference? I do.

So now finally they are opening up and want to tell us more, we go out and storm that base how incredibly stupid does it sound ??

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I think it's the 50 years of pent up energy of us being lied to by greedy sellouts, and they're drip feeding us information. I say open the flood gates. What the F are they afraid of? If there are aliens hiding underground funded by US the tax payers, we as Human beings have a right to know what the hell is going on in their secret ass bases.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

It sounds like a treadmill you're talking about. It's time to change that. I for one am glad that D.Trump is now President because perhaps, the failed Obama institution of mishaps will be reversed and we'll all be fed a lot more of the Truth that JFK tried to share with us. We are entering a new Era, thank God.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join