It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran claims to have downed a US UAV

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRealSolarPanel

If this was done deliberately to start a war, they would have flown a manned platform into the area and let them take a shot at it. They're not going to start a war over a UAV, and as Fred and I both said, there's no way they'd use a strategic platform. We don't have enough of them, and they're far too valuable.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arnie123

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Trump is backing down from his stance because the drone may have infringed in their airspace maybe the telemetry are handled by contractors not the navy.

I'm 100% sure after Iran "attacked" 3 ships and # a drone, the US would have pounced immediately.

The smoke screens are thinning out
You don't know what you're talking about, sit down.

Ya.. Sure... A 130 million dollar drone gets shot down and Trump says it was probably a mistake by Iran...?

I think you need to do more than sit down.

The stance changed rather quickly huh...

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRealSolarPanel
a reply to: xuenchen

Yep. Iran , regardless of their policies , is one of the last countries not involved in the NWO /globalist agenda. North Korea coincidentally is another one. The USA can war with any country at this point and the sheep won't ever question it, much less protest against it.
The apocalypse is now inevitable
Wow, you live in a totally different world than we do.

Check your dimensional resonance frequency to make sure you're on the right earth, sometimes you shoot past your own universe and walk into ours thinking nothing is wrong and start posting this incredible fantasy that never happened.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Funny how we didn't go to war when the US shot down an Iranian airliner. Or after a number of US ships were damaged by mines. Or we sank an Iranian warship and speedboats, damaged another, and seriously damaged an F-4 while attacking Iranian oil platforms. But we're going to after they hit three ships that aren't ours, and shoot down an unmanned aircraft? Yeah, right.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Funny how we didn't go to war when the US shot down an Iranian airliner. Or after a number of US ships were damaged by mines. Or we sank an Iranian warship and speedboats, damaged another, and seriously damaged an F-4 while attacking Iranian oil platforms. But we're going to after they hit three ships that aren't ours, and shoot down an unmanned aircraft? Yeah, right.

Right, what I'm saying, and there's no need to deny it, is that the rhetoric changed in a matter of days... After 3 botched fake attacks matter fact...

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Trump is backing down from his stance because the drone may have infringed in their airspace maybe the telemetry are handled by contractors not the navy.

I'm 100% sure after Iran "attacked" 3 ships and # a drone, the US would have pounced immediately.

Ya.. Sure... A 130 million dollar drone gets shot down and Trump says it was probably a mistake by Iran...?

Yeah, love the leftist soundbite logic, makes you look like a total tool.

Yes, 130 million dollar drone was shot down in INTERNATIONAL AIRSPACE.

Trump said, "Someone probably made a mistake, someone really loose and stupid" in other words, someone probably decided to act on their own, who knows, we don't know, Trump is "speculating".
What did he say afterwards? Huh?

WHAT DID HE SAY AFTERWARDS WHEN PRESSED WHAT THEY WILL DO?

"You'll find out", when asked again, "You'll find out".

There wasn't a stance chance you fool, so yes, SIT DOWN AND GET SCHOOLED.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Is that what you believe after a juggler shot of liberal media news NUKE?

Sorry Cain.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Of course they were fake. Because Iran has never ever done anything like that in the past. They're just peaceful, loving people, that do nothing wrong. Just like we shot down the UAV, and are framing them.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Trump said, "Someone probably made a mistake, someone really loose and stupid" in other words, someone probably decided to act on their own, who knows, we don't know, Trump is "speculating".

Sure...

From " Iran will pay" to "it was a mistake... After allegedly Iran partially blew up 3 ships and took down Northrop property...

I guess Pompeo and bolty were just kidding too in their threats...

The trump cabinet has no militaristic leverage. China still making islands, Russia still giving NK tech and supplies, Iran is about to have nukes, like we and many other countries have.

Iran can't be bullied like the rest of the ME weaklings....

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Of course they were fake. Because Iran has never ever done anything like that in the past. They're just peaceful, loving people, that do nothing wrong. Just like we shot down the UAV, and are framing them.
Omg, you win the internet today 🤩🤩🤩🤩

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

From Syria to Libya to Iraq, you should be hard pressed to believe what you're told.

I just find it hard to believe, with my military career, that video footage of Iran sabotaging a boat would be made available to the public in a matter of hours... Military surveillance isn't put out to justify tweets by a president.
edit on 20-6-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Why would we retaliate for ships that weren't ours to begin with? And it wasn't Northrop property, it was Navy property.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

So since you find it hard to believe, it can't possibly happen or be real footage? It wouldn't be the first time that real footage was released quickly.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Sure...

From " Iran will pay" to "it was a mistake... After allegedly Iran partially blew up 3 ships and took down Northrop property...

I guess Pompeo and bolty were just kidding too in their threats...

The trump cabinet has no militaristic leverage. China still making islands, Russia still giving NK tech and supplies, Iran is about to have nukes, like we and many other countries have.

Iran can't be bullied like the rest of the ME weaklings....
"has no militaristic leverage"....

Coming from screaming leftist that say Trump will start world wars, y'all fallen pretty hard in y'alls claims.

Do me a favor, how about you stick to a story instead of changing the narrative all the time to suit your views, k?

US response to chinese island building is Freedom of Navigation patrols and bring allies together to combat the threat, something a REAL leader does, sorry not every goes like the movies, you really should stop watching TV and YT.

Russia will always supply weapons to other countries, we're not going to interfere with that, we may be on top, but business progesses as usual, but to you, Orange Man Bad, Reeeee!!

Iran has been slow at getting them since our sanctions have been effective, NK has them but their way of life is crap since, once again sanctions.

Once again, you don't know what you're talking about.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:42 PM
link   

From Syria to Libya to Iraq, you should be hard pressed to believe what you're told.

I just find it hard to believe, with my military career, that video footage of Iran sabotaging a boat would be made available to the public in a matter of hours... Military surveillance isn't put out to justify tweets by a president.
Yeah, I straight up don't believe that and if true, probably some LT trying to be somebody, but all the NCOs and Soldiers laugh at them. No way an AntiAmerica served...well maybe for the skills, which is kinda scary considering the mental state..
edit on 20-6-2019 by Arnie123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

I was watching that, she misspoke and was corrected at the comercial

she is a fill in and not normally on the 5 ( an opinion show NOT a news show )

The 5 give opinions on the days current news topics

(she also has nice legs).

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Why would we retaliate for ships that weren't ours to begin with? And it wasn't Northrop property, it was Navy property.

Whichever gubmbent contractor they belonged to, the bottom line is Iran didn't "make a big mistake" like trump said, nor will they retaliate as Bolton and Pompeo said because the ships were Japanese ships, allies... Too bad the ships crew contradicted the official stories...

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Yeah, I straight up don't believe that and if true, probably some LT trying to be somebody, but all the NCOs and Soldiers laugh at them. No way an AntiAmerica served...well maybe for the skills, which is kinda scary considering the mental state..

You make less and less sense.

But sure.

I guess no crises with Iran this month! We gotta find a new way to justify the arms sales to Saudi that got shut down by the senate 55-45...

P. S. I'm a Trump voter

Trump 2020
edit on 20-6-2019 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Whichever gubmbent contractor they belonged to, the bottom line is Iran didn't "make a big mistake" like trump said, nor will they retaliate as Bolton and Pompeo said because the ships were Japanese ships, allies... Too bad the ships crew contradicted the official stories...
Oh yeah? Source.

You gotta source and if you say, "google is your friend", "well I'll say too bad than your lying" 😘

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

You make less and less sense.

But sure.

I guess no crises with Iran this month! We gotta find a new to justify the arms sales to Saudi that got shut down by the senate 55-45...

P. S. I'm a Trump voter

Trump 2020
You NEVER make any sense 😌

Which is why everyone has to correct your post.

It's good practice for new users and old ones as well, I enjoy it.

I don't care for your political affiliation or views.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join