It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 77
<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

People were wondering why Schumer and Pelosi were SO HAPPY coming out the White House briefing yesterday.

Clip: twitter.com...

They were celebrating, "Now we've got him! He just started war with Iran!"

How do they look now?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: IAMTAT

People were wondering why Schumer and Pelosi were SO HAPPY coming out the White House briefing yesterday.

Clip: twitter.com...

They were celebrating, "Now we've got him! He just started war with Iran!"

How do they look now?

I'm sure they look like babies that just had their candy taken away.
NEW thread about it HERE:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

I can affirm that as I studied this "Political Science" at a University that you speak of. It is a whole lot of garbage, though has made it easy to spot this manipulation.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Jane Doe, a woman who was formerly employed as the assistant to Shelly and David Miscavige, is suing the Church of Scientology for damages

She lists 14 causes of action, including: false imprisonment, kidnapping, libel, slander, human trafficking and negligence

Doe, who appeared in the Leah Remini series Scientology and the Aftermath and is now employed by the actress, escaped the Church by hiding in a car trunk

She claims to have seen Shelly Miscavige on the day she was believed to have gone missing in 2006, though Scientology has denied she is missing

Doe 'witnessed a dark-colored tinted vehicle pull up to the main building' at Scientology's Gold Base, at which point 'unidentified men dragged Shelly out' 

Shelly has not been seen in public since then and Doe says she never saw her in the 10 years she remained with the organization 

I can't believe they might actually be about to bring down Scientology...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SonOfThor

Please enlighten us by describing you foreign policy, diplomatic, or military experience?

What's yours?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

The ds want war with iran.

Sounds like you do too.

Are you glad or mad that Trump called off a strike that would have killed over a hundred people probably?

Very glad he called it off.

It never should have been in the air in the first place.

You think striking iran over a ff is the right thing to do?

I don't think iran had anything to do with that drone.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
There's a bigger picture here.

You guys want to focus on trump calling the airstrike back but the fact that a strike was in the air at all is telling.

It says trump believes the false stories about iran coming from the ds.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

So we entered Iran and used their missile to shoot down our drone?

They took credit for it.......

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This will be huge, if so

There’s far more interest in Scientology than NXIVM. No one has ever heard of the latter. When I posted some updates on personal social media; my friends confused the cult with Scientology, actually.

There’s been enough high profile celebs come forward both promoting it (Tom cruise, John travolta, Greta van sustern formally of Fox, among other high profile members) and then we have Leah Remini coming out as a whistle blower and many have followed her documentaries on the cult.

If it goes to trial, there will be no containing it. The downplay of it, in itself, would become a scandal on top of a scandal.

I posted yday an article that mentioned how the FBI was investigating in 2009-2010 but brought no charges. I hope whatever forces have been holding the door closed are removed, so that this time is blows wide open.

Maybe it’s one of warriors trap doors he mentioned.
Maybe Scientology will reveal media connections.

Break the spell of Media and Hollywood influence and we will have accomplished more than we could’ve ever dreamed of.

a reply to: tiredoflooking

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
False flags are so 2001. Now the new trend is to infiltrate the opposition and actually carry out an attack on their behalf (officially approved or not) to start a fight. There are some real advantages to being on both sides of the war. Lets hope Trump doesn't get fooled by it.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

President Trump just said in an exclusive interview with "meet the press" that the planes were NOT in the air.

They were prepped and ready to go but never took off.

False reports of the planes being enroute were propagated by the "new York times"

Respectfully,
~meathead

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   

DJT tweet

Q#1570Context:

"FF prevented."

Important to note that morons with zero brains fail to discern between Iran and the actual issue within Iran (saying simply "Iran" reveals the agenda). As Mike Pompeo said last year - very clearly, DJT does not want "regime change" or anything of the sort, he/they/we want the Iranian people to live their lives.

Symbolically this sentiment above from DJT demonstrates that in spades. The Media don't know how to shape - war and blame him for war or no war and blame him for no war (watch for the meltdown). His statement above speaks to the awakened.

"FF prevented," and mirrored back to reflect the opposite.

Well played...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
XUE did you catch this one?

Enemedia...

Our Response to NBC News’ Inappropriate Questions

The NBC reporters questioned the religious beliefs of some of our staff members, sought to discredit their beliefs, attacked our journalism based on personal opinion rather than objective analysis, and even sought out information on the personal lives of our staff.

Looks like the enemedia have figured out Epoch. What I cannot grasp is why they just didn't make things up? Notice how all media goons now use the "preamble" to frame their questions like a shyster lawyer?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Not so fast, did we forget about This case

A Cook County, Illinois judge has ruled that a special prosecutor should be appointed to investigate the alleged hate crime hoax case involving actor Jussie Smollett, which would allow charges to be reinstated against Smollett.

Crepeau added: "The special prosecutor may further prosecute Smollett, and if they have 'reasonable grounds to believe that any other criminal offense was committed ... special prosecutor may commence the prosecution of any crime as may be suspected.'"

Hollywood 🔥 going up in flames

That light is BRIGHT today y’all
I’m still on the fence about whether or not to suggest the poisonous sunscreen, but definitely get your shades 😎

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Dig in any of these cults and find C_A connections

Of course we found these connections back in early threads but this graffic revists those connections

Then some between ramtha and nxivm

twitter.com...

These PALE in comparison to Scientology.

If the DOJ reopens human traffic ect investigations into Scientolgy from 2010 on the heels of these charges people are bringing we will really be in for a show.

I'm super excited.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

O V E R D U E .

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Strate8

You act as though Israel is just a sitting duck and unable to defend itself. They have access to the most expensive, most advanced military tech in the world, oh yeah, and they also have nukes....most of which are aimed directly at Tehran. Also, they have a best friend in the United States. If they want to be wiped off the map for all intents and purposes, go ahead and launch a full out assault on Israel.

Large scale war is much less survivable for Israel than it is for Iran. That is a geographic fact. Israel's landmass is tiny They are a speck on a map, every square inch vulnerable to attack. "Iron Dome" will not save them.

Big brother USA can avenge them but cannot save them. That is reality no matter how much people want to think otherwise.

If Israel is to exist, so must Iran. Mutual assured destruction at its finest. 2006 was a stalemate, Israel did not have the stomach to continue. Hezbollah at least 10× stronger since then.

I'm just saying how it is.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

bigleaguepolitics.com...

The Church of Scientology started a big-money lobbying relationship with the U.S. State Department during Hillary Clinton’s tenure as secretary of state.

Greg Mitchell, proprietor of The Mitchell Firm, is Scientology’s official Washington lobbyist. A church member, Mitchell works to help the church gain mainstream credibility and to lobby on behalf of issues the church cares about, like criminal justice reform and religious freedom in foreign countries.

Scientology’s links to the Clintons predate Hillary’s term at the State Department.

The Clinton administration’s Internal Revenue Service grantedScientology its status as a tax-exempt church within Clinton’s first year in office in 1993.

Giggity

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: CraigMon

When did the say that? I don't watch the news I learned about this from care in this thread.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

They were prepped and ready to go but never took off.

That's better then.

top topics

<< 74  75  76    78  79  80 >>

join