It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:08 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Thanks Rel,,,

Psalm 91 It’s amazing wHat one Really Can Sea if they Creep their Eyes Open No misspellings, capitalizations by design. Polaris was compromised (like many others) THINK + line out. Corrupted (Schiff+) must control the measures with which their actions can be revealed. Control is gone. All will be revealed. Your link: polarisproject.org...  RICO was created to be a tool for the federal government to more effectively prosecute members of organized crime for racketeering offenses. Federal human trafficking offenses are included as racketeering offenses, thus giving law enforcement a powerful tool when prosecuting traffickers “Racketeering” / “organizes crime” Federal human trafficking offenses are included as racketeering offenses = NXIVM =

HRC CEO RICO NXIVM

Scientology into play right after NXIVM falls.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Re-reading pt1 of 3 of my recent re-posting of 0311warrior's NXIVM posts has brought more to light about the name:

NXIVM = President Xi and "V" inside New Mexico (maybe?)

NM = New Mexico
XI = President Xi but also = 11 = cabal
V = Vanderbilt? VERITAS?

Note also that V = 5... so D5 could be DV?

In UK D.V. is "Developed Vetting", which is the highest of the core 3 government security clearances.
(Wiki on UK security clearances)
edit on 20-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I have been wondering why Kerry and others still have their security clearance (tho it is possible it has been withdrawn and we don't know). In my many years of watching politic's, i have never seen so many former administrative officials visiting countries after the POTUS as well as countries we have sanctioned. We know they are trying to undermine current policies..

Never the less, I think their effort will be for naught. Trump has shown he doesn't play their game and has stood strong .

They will fail but it still makes me angry.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   
- no Sec of Defense
- US increasing military presence in the region
- Trump acts like no other previous POTUS so that has enemies on edge
- someone at a SAM site may have been painted and let loose that missile
- that drone was the size of a 737 but much slower. Easy target to hit.
- no loss of life; they have not drawn first blood in THIS standoff
- if a military strike response is needed; you take out a target that hurts infrastructure but no risk of casualties. Cell/Comm towers, fuel depots.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:19 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Your "thinking" is top-shelf. Please share your reasoning, if it's not too complicated. This is the thread 2 do so.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy
There is a problem with that document. The docket number (99-9421) is in an improper format for the PA Supreme Court. So I can't even search the docket lists for PA courts with it to verify. However what is asked for in the initial paragraph of the document is asking for the appellate court (the PA Supreme Court) to be a court of origin, which it is not supposed to do. Seems to me like the kind of thing someone would do to get something thrown out on a technicality.

For reference
ujsportal.pacourts.us...

a normal format would be like the example given in the link. "225 EDA 2019"

ujsportal.pacourts.us...

and the format for common pleas is "CP-25-CR-1234567-2019"

I will admit it has been a few years since I had to use this system, and I don't know all of the ins and outs of it, so I reserve the right to be wrong
edit on 20-6-2019 by dubiousatworst because: common pleas

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

It may be a clever red herring designed to make people realize it's fake and then automatically believe all those things are not even possible by default because the document is fake. 😎

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
OhOh

FAA prohibits American operators from flying over Iranian waters after drone shot down

The US aviation agency has barred all civil aircraft from flying in Iranian airspace above the Strait of Hormuz and the Gulf of Oman, noting that “numerous” planes were in the area when a US drone was shut down.
The US Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) claims the nearest civil aircraft was flying some 45 nautical miles (51 mi) from the US Navy high-altitude drone.
😨

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Updated "States Trap Map" based on Warrior's post this evening:

For comparison, this is what it looked like at last update - on Jun 12th:

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

“I hate to be a dick but, Trust Kansas..Pompeo..Who ever Pascale is...That's a straight diversion.

Q will win this war..in time. If your hoping to identify Q and associates..forget it, you never will”

I’m not the one whose support wavers every 5 days or so until talked off the ledge by other members?

Parscale (EMN corrected, thanks) is simply a guess, nothing more. Move along.

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

TAT, if Q posts after 12:01:33 tomorrow then it will be a 25 day gap from last post (exclusive of Friday as the next posting day).
25 = 5x5 = 5by5 = Eyes On

There were rumours on /qresearch/ of 10 days of social media blackout starting on perhaps sunday 23rd, finishing in time for Independence day.

If that IS what's going to happen then I would expect Q to post Friday/Saturday with a load of proofs, followed by instructions on how to archive. This would fulfil Q596:

Q !UW.yye1fxo ID: 384dbe No.139507 📁
Jan 23 2018 17:36:34 (EST)
The light will reveal those on the team and those pretending to be.
This is not a game.
They want us divided.
Last posts [self destruction] will immediately show the world the TRUTH.
Instructions will be sent on how to preserve offline.

You didn’t think this was simply about words did you?
We have it all.
Coming soon to a theater near you.
Q

posted on Jun, 20 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Yep, too good to be true. Shoulda known better

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
A U.S. strike force was launched tonight, and then ordered to turn around and return to base.

twitter.com...

Probably scared the crap out of Iranian leadership, just as planned.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
A U.S. strike force was launched tonight, and then ordered to turn around and return to base.

twitter.com...

Probably scared the crap out of Iranian leadership, just as planned.

Vetted sources claim Iran called Putin and asked him to call Trump on the red phone hotline and say "cut it out" 😎

Now we know.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen
It won't work. Iranian attacks have killed a lot of Americans. The last known U.S. citizen death caused by Iran, was in 2011.

Prez Obama and SecOfState Hillary ignored the attack. The next year, emboldened terrorists killed our good people in Benghazi. Obama/Clinton were MIA there too.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:07 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The Yemen factor plays into TPTB plan too. Something going awray 😎

Something wickQed and Nasty 😎
edit on Jun-21-2019 by xuenchen because: ⬆✅👀🎱

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Re: www.hrw.org...

Thanks for bringing up Yemen. I had forgotten how bad things are there.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Iran in the news cycle again so I'll give y'all something to ponder.

The surest way to destroy Israel would be to start a war with Iran.

Hezbollah has more firepower than 95% of conventional armies in existence:
www.jns.org...

The Syrian conflict backfired on Israel in spades. Not only did it not eliminate Assad, but it has created what could be the middle east's toughest fighting force. Hezbollah has far better weaponry and tactics then they had before. Battle hardened experience in combined arms, better access to intelligence assets and more rockets/missiles than all European NATO allies combined.

They absolutely have the capability to destroy Israel if given the green light by Iran. Iran doesn't need nukes, it has Hezbollah.

So how does that fit in this massive chess match?
edit on 21-6-2019 by Strate8 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

The "Q" enigma code breaker

edit on Jun-21-2019 by xuenchen because: QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:48 AM
link   

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join