It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 76
<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 01:52 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

The truth on human trafficking WILL BE coming out soon.
Media cannot distract.
The Web is very big. Q team has been taking out the very highest levels via their coordination to subordinates who aren’t read into the plan. In a sense they are their own cabal, pulling the strings. One Wonders just what is the End Game.
Much has been going on at the local state federal levels. We all want the popular names we all know to fall, and grow impatient at times but don’t worry, it’s coming.

NXIVM people who received mercy with “racketeering” didn’t receive it without lots of info. Which places, who’s accounts, who the VIPS are that connect networks and routes, and others. Who do you think they flipped on? HVTs. Things People Places. THOSE are then evaluated. Individuals who also know more individuals creates more webs. all engaged in human trafficking via RICO.

NXIVM is so much bigger than the Media has been acknowledging and explaining properly. When laid out, clarity.

Create a Web with Names and use a Map for Places. Various networks and routes indeed.

Evaluated and acted on. Flipped. Repeat.

“Celebrities” hold no real power, many are just acting out their roles.
College Scandal
Politics Spotlight
GA + SuperBowl
AM there?
SCOTUS Nomination AM there? WHY
Wicked Wickr And Others, of which there many, are Top to Bottom an Evil Swamp.
Remember Hollywood is
Access
Blackmail
Control

Control the Maze.
So Many Routes
Only one Works
Webs

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:05 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

I thought SOP was for assets to take a new cover when their old ones were being targeted by the Borg?
Warrior311 hinted at possible cryptographic trap door functions which might make the tweets unidentifiable?
If that happens how do we archive if we can't identify the Friday hash?
Is the ME a theater? Is the Taylor Swift ME video covering a Joni Mitchel song about the tree of knowledge and the Habu?
Maybe the trap door function is like the "sarlacci pit" in the desert operated by Jaba the Hutt?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dubiousatworst
a reply to: crankyoldman
Seems like this is a direct response to the AOC "concentration camp" drop. Now Trump is sending them home from the "concentration camps"... the timing is impeccable.

Because the shelf life of that lie is real short AOC had to do a mantra on it to try and put that seed of doubt about how to handle law breaking invader types verses sincere want to be citizens types.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: dubiousatworst

It may be a clever red herring designed to make people realize it's fake and then automatically believe all those things are not even possible by default because the document is fake. 😎

They call it "Political Science" at the University. Definition is "manipulation of the masses". I rest my case your Honor's.

If we see the play we don't fall down. It has to be like my tag line at the bottom of every post.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:43 AM
link   
a reply to: 0311Warrior

Bless you Warrior.
They sex traffic them when they are alive. Harvest them for organs when their soul is used up.
everything goes somewhere. Looking forward to when they bring down the hospitals who depend on the illegal organs and fetal tissue.
Looking forward to when a few demonics spooks can't just use the Mass media web as a bludgeon against an unsuspecting world.
But also secretly looking forward to seeing you on Tucker

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

You act as though Israel is just a sitting duck and unable to defend itself. They have access to the most expensive, most advanced military tech in the world, oh yeah, and they also have nukes....most of which are aimed directly at Tehran. Also, they have a best friend in the United States. If they want to be wiped off the map for all intents and purposes, go ahead and launch a full out assault on Israel.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8
The Syrian conflict backfired on Israel in spades. Not only did it not eliminate Assad, but it has created what could be the middle east's toughest fighting force. Hezbollah has far better weaponry and tactics then they had before. Battle hardened experience in combined arms, better access to intelligence assets and more rockets/missiles than all European NATO allies combined.

At this point, I'd be willing to bet money that Israel created ISIS for the specific purpose of destabilizing Syria, and ISIS' leaders are covert Mossad agents.

The thing is, they failed. While Obama was content to ignore their atrocities, Trump wasn't. Between him and Russia, ISIS has been virtually wiped out, and can now only pop up sporadically to cause minor trouble.

Now the Syrian Civil War is slowly winding down. The Kurds will eventually be forced to reconcile with the Syrian government. When this happens, Turkey will lose interest in the war and the Rebels will be abandoned to their own resources. The end will come quickly after that.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What a dumb move by the usa.
Waste that fuel and time getting the planes and ships in the air and water.

Now iran will just get in a more defensive posture.

Ether pull the trigger or don't. Faking it like that is a dumb way to play. Those crazy iranians aren't scared. Especially now after we jumped up but then backed down. Their news is probably telling their people that the usa got scared.

That;s if turning back was the original plan.
My guess is that something happened. Trump was about to start ww3 but someone stopped it.
Or the ds was about to start ww3 without trumps order and trump stopped it just in time.

edit on 21-6-2019 by scraedtosleep because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

It was a show of force. A signal that the US is willing to go to war. The message was sent: next time, our planes won't turn back.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan

It was a show of force. A signal that the US is willing to go to war. The message was sent: next time, our planes won't turn back.

No it wasn't. We did nothing.

We stood up and sat right back down.

The iranians are probably thinking that the usa is all talk at this point.

But honestly I'm not convinced that iran did any of these attacks. So I don't want us messing with them at all.
If trump ordered this attack and then ordered it back just to mess with iran he's STILL doing the biding of the ds.

The ds want war with iran.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   

That doesnt make any sense.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Smooth move by POTUS. You show restraint with this situation. Buys good Will with allies not wanting military response.

US could militarily neuter Iran in about a week. Unless the Iranian Army opts to walk to the US or fly commercial, with no weapons, lol.

If the US kicked the teeth in every time someone rattled sabres it would not be the World’s Peace Keeper.

Rest easy though; if Iran draws first blood it will be ugly for them. Twisted metal is one thing. Twisted bodies is another.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan
Smooth move by POTUS. You show restraint with this situation. Buys good Will with allies not wanting military response.

Wait!...I thought Trump was just itching to unload a bunch of missiles on Iran.
That's what the Leftists have been saying.

I'm so proud of the way our POTUS is handling this.
edit on 21-6-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It's being reported that Trump called off the strikes after learning that they were anticipating around 150 Iranian casualties.

As a response to a drone downing that harmed nobody, that is absolutely unjustifiable, and Trump did the right thing by stopping it.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   
So I wake up to the first thing rolling across Facebook to say “trump was locked and loaded but when he found out 150 people would probably die in retaliation for an unmanned drone strike, he called it off”

I haven’t had my coffee yet; but that light is so bright I seriously can’t see.

Summer solstice. But of course, there’s some symbolism.

edit on 21-6-2019 by SouthernGift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Please enlighten us by describing you foreign policy, diplomatic, or military experience? You are welcome to have an opinion, but this move was part of a broader strategy to garner favor from allies as well as send a strong message to Iran about the consequences of their actions.

Trump is negotiating with them, albeit in ways that most analysts would consider outside the box.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   
All caps from warriors latest post, including sentence first words.

T WILL BE M TW Q I OW EG M W NXIVM W VIPS HVT TPP THOSE I RICO NXIVM W C W N MPV E F R C C S P S GA SB AM SCOTUS AM WHY W W O TBES R H A B C C M
S M R
OW
W

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

The ds want war with iran.

Sounds like you do too.

Are you glad or mad that Trump called off a strike that would have killed over a hundred people probably?
edit on 21-6-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-6-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
LOL sound about right
BOOM

Imagine how many phone-calls, messages, DMs, Tests, Snaps, Tweets, email, faxes, etc were sent in the 10 minute window. I'll bet Q & int. got what we needed.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

People were wondering why Schumer and Pelosi were SO HAPPY coming out the White House briefing yesterday.

Clip: twitter.com...

They were celebrating, "Now we've got him! He just started war with Iran!"

new topics

top topics

<< 73  74  75    77  78  79 >>

join