It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 78
<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Oh boy.....here we go. Have you guys seen this one? Some old has-been advice columnist from the 90's is accusing Trump of sexual assault in the 1990's. I think we have all seen this movie before.....

nypost.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:26 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I was listening to a BBC radio4 programme this afternoon giving a Eulogy on film maker Franco Zeffirelli.

They interviewed Rupert Christiansen who commented how Zeffirelli loved to show off photos of his important friends.

Rupert went on to describe how Zeffirelli was particularly proud of a photo of her dog that Barbara Bush had sent him - complete with a personalised message in red felt tip.

Was Zeffirelli one of the Bushes dogs? Does this tie in to NXIVM or Scientology.

He may have been 96 but he died this week too!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

I bet it buys a lot more than that js

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Credit to Mike S. for pointing this out. Here's the clip.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:04 PM
link   
twitter.com...

Trump is trolling bigly this afternoon! This is so funny and it's going to make Dems heads explode.

(hmmm....but...maybe there is meaning in them 'thar numbers

edit on 21-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Trump the master of switching from the village idiot to the tactical genius....

Not proportionate!! There is no way Iran would push this further, they ain't that stupid.

Great play by the best President I've known thus far, however if Iran were to make a significant hit that led to war and that war led to the death of innocents and resulted with Iran having an elite controlled centralised banking system, then Fcuk the lot of yous I'm finished with conspiracies and will just meditate and garden with my free time.

Cause I'm bored with that narrative, unless you bring in aliens into the mix, you may still have me if that's the case, f king energy sucking vampires.

EOR

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Don't know how many but I know its damn huge. I first learned of Snctm through a few of Warrior's posts awhile back.

Also, somewhere in this cult mix the high fashion industry is tied into them.

NXIVM, Nazism, and Leftist cult mentality has alot of similar beliefs and tactics to Scientology.

Scientology has decades of shady nefarious history world wide.

Operation Snow White

Infiltration and theft of classified files on Scientology from governments all over the world

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, a SNCTM club in London was discussed in an earlier
Part of the thread.

From memory it was on the edge of Regents Park and the building had been government or MI6 before and therefore had loadsa tunnels. I think the discussion was if the 6 people in the NSA traffic cam pics in Q posts might have dropped in there.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Iran would get curb stomped in a full military confrontation. China/Russia would sit on the sidelines and Iran would have no ally support and the US would have no fewer than 3 of the T10 most powerful militaries at its side (Iran #12).

Without one soldier putting boots on the dirt it would be over quickly.

Then again, curb stomping Iran and leaving it to their neighbors to “nation build” or oversee the transition from whatever it is to what it becomes may not be a bad idea.

The occupational strategy of Iraq/Afghanistan simply not cost effective (in any measurement).

POTUS exercising patience is commendable. The Left is liable to oppose him so much that THEY demand an attack on Iran, lol.

He’s gotten pretty good at taking a position that results in the Left eventually overplaying it’s hand and looking incompetent.

Q will not be quiet much longer. There’s so much in motion.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Ice to begin raids in 10 cities Sunday

(CNN) - Immigration and Customs Enforcement is pressing forward to arrest and deport families with court-ordered removals in 10 cities beginning Sunday, according to a senior immigration official, after President Donald Trump's tweet revealing an operation was imminent.

The presidents Twitter is one of his most powerful tools.

Many details (with spin, of course, it’s CNN) in the article.

"Certainly, the President's tweet helped prioritize things for people," the official said, adding that there had been internal debate about timing amid negotiations with Congress on additional funding and the upcoming 2020 budget.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:36 PM
link   

L. Ron Hubbard founded the Church of Scientology. (I used to enjoy reading some of his sci-fi novels before I knew about him, the man.)

There are reports that his son called him a junkie and a sex pervert. I don't know anything about this site, so can't vouch for what is revealed, but I did find some of the information intriguing. F-B-I ' s Scientology Files.

Then from basic Wikipedia info, there are some additional facts about sex magic rituals and conjuring up "elementals" and such:

Hubbard, whom Parsons referred to in writing as "Frater H",[96] became an enthusiastic collaborator in the Pasadena OTO. The two men collaborated on the "Babalon Working", a sex magic ritual intended to summon an incarnation of Babalon, the supreme Thelemite Goddess. It was undertaken over several nights in February and March 1946 in order to summon an "elemental" who would participate in further sex magic.[97]

As Richard Metzger describes it,Parsons used his "magical wand" to whip up a vortex of energy so the elemental would be summoned. Translated into plain English, Parsons jerked off in the name of spiritual advancement whilst Hubbard (referred to as "The Scribe" in the diary of the event) scanned the astral plane for signs and visions.[98]

The "elemental" arrived a few days later in the form of Marjorie Cameron, who agreed to participate in Parsons' rites.[97] Soon afterwards, Parsons, Hubbard and Sara agreed to set up a business partnership, "Allied Enterprises", in which they invested nearly their entire savings—the vast majority contributed by Parsons.

So, is it any wonder that Scientology would be involved in perversions of all kinds?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

4EVA.

Double meaning or is this just what it appears.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

If they make up their own religion counter to God, then they make whatever rules they need to suit their own perversions and greed. Not so different than Mormons and Jehovah's witnesses or a host of other religions.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

4EVA.

Double meaning or is this just what it appears.

EEEEEE4EVA

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
twitter.com...

Trump is trolling bigly this afternoon! This is so funny and it's going to make Dems heads explode.

(hmmm....but...maybe there is meaning in them 'thar numbers

People in the commits are memeing him back just as hard.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
I Went to Snctm, a Secret Celebrity ​Sex Party With a $75,000 Membership Fee​

I first heard about Snctm while at Soho House in West Hollywood, a members-only club for Hollywood's creative crowd. I ran into some friends who had attended previous Snctm gatherings, and they referred to it as “the most glamorous sex party we ever went to." "You have to go," they told me. "It's so Eyes Wide Shut."

www.menshealth.com...

I’m 100% sure I read or heard that Gwenyth Paltrow is also a member. Big Hollywood connections.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Updated "States Trap Map" based on Warrior's post this evening:

For comparison, this is what it looked like at last update - on Jun 12th:

Looking at those maps....are they pushing it north and trying to sort of bottle neck it on the Canadian border???

I’ve read enough about their “great leader” to see how that might make since.

top topics

<< 75  76  77    79  80  81 >>

join