It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 79
<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:19 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Want your mind blown? What everyone thinks is the "Church of Scientology" isn't even the real deal. I found out just recently that the "Church of Dianetics" is located in Bremerton Wa. Why does this matter, well it would seem that CoD was the precursor to the CoS, and it controls the CoS by proxy. If true, then this would mean that the topic of the Naval Think tank that was brought up earlier might warrant a closer look.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Pipeline From Foster Care to Child Sex Trafficking Highlighted in State Department Report

Dept of State WW Human Trafficking Report 2019 - [PDF] 538 pages with maps, pics, data, Tier 1, 2, 3 & Special case countries, stories, and numbers.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Mike Stivic

Now that I saw what trump had to say it's not a big deal. Good that he stopped it in fact.

People in this thread trying to say that it was a plan are way off. And I still say a plan like that would have been dumb.

But it sounds like normal potus decision making stuff.
Makes me wonder why the reporting on it?

I mean stuff like this must happen all the time in a potus term, right? Last minute military op cancellations?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Oh this sounds like a party my 18 years old me would enjoy.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

POTUS is rarely involved in military planning ops. Attacking a nation state, in retaliation or not, rises to POTUS.

The DoD, led by SoD, is to provide all military options for POTUS to choose from.

Iran is non-nuclear with average military. The sanctions are working. Getting baited into attacking Iran would lead to international pressure to ease sanctions and stand down. It may also lead to the people of Iran rallying behind their failed government.

POTUS flexes muscles but demonstrates compassion for Iranian lives, takes the high road, and de-escalates tension. Getting Iran to flip must happen from the streets and not from the air.

Cool move by POTUS.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

President Trump 100% Correct in remaining at Peace.

By the , remember this back in 2011 ?;

phys.org...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: queenofswords
twitter.com...

Trump is trolling bigly this afternoon! This is so funny and it's going to make Dems heads explode.

(hmmm....but...maybe there is meaning in them 'thar numbers

People in the commits are memeing him back just as hard.

Confirming the success of the troll.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I million dollar membership is called the violet key.

I bet it opens lots of "doors".

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

You are dangerously wrong in thinking Iran would get "curb stomped"

But, I have no spare love to give for the State of Israel so I don't mind seeing the Deepstate attempt it anyway.

If Q comes out implying support in attacking Iran, that would be a huge warning flag to me on who is behind the Q phenomena.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:23 PM
link   

en.wikipedia.org...

Hubbard's eldest son, Ronald DeWolf, related a story that L. Ron Hubbard had "first discovered Magick" at the age of sixteen when he read Aleister Crowley's The Book of the Law.[citation needed] Author Jon Atack reports that Hubbard joined the Rosicrucianorder Ancient and Mystical Order Rosae Crucis (AMORC) in 1940, completing the first two neophyte degrees. 

Hubbard and friends connections to OSS and C_A

All happening right as MK Uktra was and project Mockingbird.

mikemcclaughry.wordpress.com...

This is the only known reference showing that kind of connection to Dianetics, right from the beginning, and the obvious parallel research with the Top Secret Projects Bluebird, then Artichoke, then MKultra.

All of these cults are created by the C_A

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MagesticEsoteric

ME, if you look at my recent repost if 0311warriors NXIVM posts he hints at peeps being corralled towards the northern border!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

There was Jack Parsons toward the end of WWII, one of the founders of Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) and after WWII he left JPL and founded Ad Astra Engineering Company. He was off the chain strange but a mad genius and was into the occult (ritual magick/Thelema/Crowley) and became close friend to L. Ron. He has very interesting bio/resume.

Jack Parsons - Rocket Engineer

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Strate8

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: Strate8

You act as though Israel is just a sitting duck and unable to defend itself. They have access to the most expensive, most advanced military tech in the world, oh yeah, and they also have nukes....most of which are aimed directly at Tehran. Also, they have a best friend in the United States. If they want to be wiped off the map for all intents and purposes, go ahead and launch a full out assault on Israel.

Large scale war is much less survivable for Israel than it is for Iran. That is a geographic fact. Israel's landmass is tiny They are a speck on a map, every square inch vulnerable to attack. "Iron Dome" will not save them.

Big brother USA can avenge them but cannot save them. That is reality no matter how much people want to think otherwise.

If Israel is to exist, so must Iran. Mutual assured destruction at its finest. 2006 was a stalemate, Israel did not have the stomach to continue. Hezbollah at least 10× stronger since then.

I'm just saying how it is.

Six Day War
Hezbollah has no armored vehicles or an air force.
Massed humanity dies quickly in a modern battlefield.
So do missile launchers.
Ask Iraq.
The second part of your wild imagination
You think Israel and Trump don't know about Hezbollah?
Their capabilities?
Their locations?
Plan already in place if attacked?
Think logically.
Your stance is either naivety or delusion.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

From link above

Also in this same time period, Hubbard was also engaged in some sort of ONI/OSS/CIA mission on Jack Parsons, at the same time period as this Caltech meeting. Jack was another “watched” with concern individual at the time – meaning he was suspected of communism.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Ha, how about them friends!

Here's a summary page w/sources I found (from IAMTAT) that covers most (all?) the original actors involved in everything from MKULTRA, SRI, Council of Nine, Scientology, Stargate, UFO, and much more.
Will keep you busy.

COINTELPRO, Remote Viewing, Mind Control

edit on 21-6-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DaddyWinchester

I'm not the delusional one, I just say how it is and some don't like it.

Hezbollah fought Israel to a draw in 2006 and is 10x the fighting force it was way back then.

Hezbollah does not use tanks because they are sitting ducks without air support. And they have a now vast array of anti-tank weapons to use against Israeli tanks.

I don't know how much you have followed the Syrian conflict but warfare has changed dramatically due to that war. Everyone has night vision/thermal equipped snipers. Drones everywhere, many little ones that can drop a mortar shell on you. IEDs freaking everywhere. Manpads everwhere.

You thinking Israel, even with US support, is going to walk over that in a few days is beyond delusional. And illogical!

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
various takes on the I.8

The 1 year Q delta is key here, folks are kind of ignoring it a bit.

I think just how powerful DJT actions/inactions are being missed here too.

Early on here it was said by some "they have to tell what they are going to do, they hide or code it..." I said at the time this is an incomplete view. They need both consent - implied or explicit, AND they need the energy from Human Beings... One without the other is useless.

If I were betting I'd say, given Q's 1 year delta, that FF was mirrored - as in it was Qteam provided the drone death (or faked the drone death). That's a bold statement I know, but look at it esoterically.

FF is a FF and can be used in all sorts of ways. If I apply the 1 year delta, this means Q knew it was going to happen, or Q was going to make it happen. The "story" revealed the entire pattern: Unprovoked aggression response... NY Times - we have to go to war... Meetings... People yelling (remember this thread and Syria?) and demands on DJT from "unnamed military sources..."

Iraq = same. Vietnam = same and on and on. So the pattern was the same, all the way up until DJT showed humanity HUMANITY!!!

DJT tweet: 0 DOES NOT EQUAL 150! (gematria for 150=God Logic, isn't all life precious?)

Make that number fit any FF event and the draconian responses we are tricked into supporting.

So what happened? In my eye he turned the entire system upside down in one moment. The Q truth? This was planned and the impact is EPIC.

If the drone death was faked (or sacrificed by Qteam) and used to create this epic moment it was so brilliant. If not and a true C_A event was used to create this moment it too was brilliant.

The energy to kill was never created, they failed and now they do what bullies do "you chicken, how come you won't fight, little baby..."

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:12 PM
link   
What an interesting day!!!!! I'm not always right, but I think the Trumpster juked them all. Here's Bill's take. I don't think he ever had any intention of striking Iran. Very expensive drone gets shot down, we have every right to be pissed about it. He hauls a ton of bad actors into the Situation Room to discuss the options and they leave with the understanding there will be a military response. Now the Iranians aren't stupid, they have allies and get intel from a lot of sources. I think earlier in the day and throughout the day they got to see pieces moving that would make the first night of Desert Storm look like a training mission. That would explain the I think a low level guy made a bad choice comment later in the day. We scared the hell out of them they were looking for a way out. We get to go time and at the last minute Trump stands them down. Well played, they get to save some face and it deescalates it. I think some more DS things got exposed to POTUS. That may explain his tweet this morning when he said 3 "sights" instead of sites. The Trumpster has been known to communicate alternate messages through his tweets and misspellings.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: queenofswords
twitter.com...

Trump is trolling bigly this afternoon! This is so funny and it's going to make Dems heads explode.

(hmmm....but...maybe there is meaning in them 'thar numbers

People in the commits are memeing him back just as hard.

Everyone is tracked and tagged and scored.

top topics

<< 76  77  78    80  81  82 >>

join