It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Strate8

65,000 unguided, small warhead, rockets. Once those 65,000 fly (none hitting Israel air forces) then Hez has blown its wad and Israel still stands.

ETA: that would also be the end of support for Hez from Iran.
edit on 21-6-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

ETA2: 8 - I also do not want conflict with Iran. I believe the MIC wants it, bad. Trump, to this point, showing restraint and patience. Eerily similar to JFK not wanting to get into Vietnam?? We saw how that worked out.
edit on 21-6-2019 by PilSungMtnMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Still no Q tonight.
I will apologize now for my wrong prediction he would post sometime tonight...since I likely won't be up @ midnight..

My theory seems to have been incorrect...so far.

I'll explain my thinking tomorrow...assuming Q doesn't post in the next 2 and 1/4 hours.

It’s odd that Q has been quiet. Maybe since showing Comey about to get hit by Barr Scud but no activity along those lines.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:26 PM
link   
If you are counting Israel as one of the bad eggs needing cracking then I agree with you. Let's get the war party started already.

Problem is, where will all the rich go to get their quality stolen organ transplants done?

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:34 PM
link   
This is where we part ways 8. I do not see Israel as a bad egg. The thing that helps me sleep at night is that Iran/Hez has no nuclear weapon capability. That’s where those 2 will always fail to defeat US/Israel in a winner take all conflict.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Watch this video, she covers and explains alot on the origins of the psyop war. You may have a better understanding of the C1A/Leftism war for YOUR mind.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

65,000 unguided, small warhead, rockets. Once those 65,000 fly (none hitting Israel air forces) then Hez has blown its wad and Israel still stands.

ETA: that would also be the end of support for Hez from Iran.

ETA2: 8 - I also do not want conflict with Iran. I believe the MIC wants it, bad. Trump, to this point, showing restraint and patience. Eerily similar to JFK not wanting to get into Vietnam?? We saw how that worked out.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree and see what actually happens to Israel when war comes.

MIC wants war with whoever, it's business and money to them. Civilian Government's job is to keep that in check. But they haven't.

I'm a Marine vet, have no problem going to war when it needs to be done. But the government has made poor choice after poor choice which were not in our direct best interests of national security.

Afghanistan will be what it always was if we leave. Iraq, it actually went backwards. Was a better power balance in ME when Saddam ruled. Make Iraq a democracy and it majority Shiite population is natural ally to Iran. This is being witnessed on a continuing basis there.

My opinion, things are heating up in effort to block China from Iranian oil. It hurts India as well. So it's a win, win, win for American interests if people support America as the bully dictator of the world. I personally don't.

American Gov policy is all over the place because of corruption. One hand it will go to war to prevent pipelines to competitors then on the other hand, it will allow unfair trade practices which artificially make it harder for an American business to compete against the Chinese.

Not really for Q thread I guess. I don't see Q changing any of it.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:05 PM
link   

S&F

USAF 84-91 for me.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Whistleblower and Insider for International Water Treatment Technologist - Mr. D

Water is poisoned to interact With lead pipes to create toxic overload.

Climate change Could have been fixed 10 times over with suppressed technologies.

IBM plays A significant role.

How does our DNA figure in?

www.blogtalkradio.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

'89-93 for me. Gulf war- get in, kick ass, then get out. Everyone around the world respected and admired us for that. Naively I thought we had learned and that was to be our way. Man we were proud of what we accomplished.

2nd war with Iraq - I did figure we would need to go again but I was against going on a huge lie. Also, military was not same as it was before, had been gutted by Clinton. Clinton was big reason I got out. Horribly ran campaign 2nd time around under Bush jr.

posted on Jun, 21 2019 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

originally posted by: IAMTAT
Still no Q tonight.
I will apologize now for my wrong prediction he would post sometime tonight...since I likely won't be up @ midnight..

My theory seems to have been incorrect...so far.

I'll explain my thinking tomorrow...assuming Q doesn't post in the next 2 and 1/4 hours.

It’s odd that Q has been quiet. Maybe since showing Comey about to get hit by Barr Scud but no activity along those lines.

This is the first "White House Insiders" thread in the series that contains almost no "White House Insiders" related material.

As I say every so often in this thread, Q's posts became more generalized in nature after Secret Service Director Randolph Alles left, near the end of March.

Alles departs: www.npr.org...

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Alles seems very capable on paper but it’s unclear why he was moved out of SS. He has not resurfaced elsewhere from what I can see.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Has anyone checked into "Lewanowski"? A real person or a name Humpty Dumpty Nadler pulled from the crack of his eggshell.?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 12:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Tileman

Lewandowski. Former trump campaign. Dated Hicks for a while. Nadler failed attempt to rattle her. He’s weak sauce. Dems playing checkers while Team Trump playing chess.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 01:21 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Alot of info. Some old, some new. Worth the watch.
Quad

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Some thoughts on a couple of stringers in Q679 that hit me whilst re-reading:

RED OCTOBER = REDOCTOBER >> RE(gress) - DOCTOR applied - Be(come)

Note how the RE >> BE symbolises the correction of the leg of the "R" to rejoin into a "B". Does this reference therapists being used on False Flag assets to maintain control through regular drug application?

IRON EAGLE = IRONE AGLE >> ONE AGE In Real Life
or
IRON EAGLE = L Ron EAGLE >> L Ron (Hubbard, founder of Scientology was the hunter) EAGLE (preying on humanity)

How might the above interpretations fit in with the rest of Q679? I've annotated the post below:

"You have so much more than you know.
SO (Scientology Organisation) MUCH (MU = Missouri University? CH=Church?)!
Future proves past.
News unlocks map. (current NXIVM/Scientology news will unlock this post?)
=
+ (see Q275 and Q263 '+FLY')
++
+++
RED OCTOBER.
IRON EAGLE.
[]
Q"

Building on the above:
1) Q263 "+FLYROTHSFLY+" means Rothschilds are the EAGLE that PREYS on us?
2) Q275 links "+FLY+" to "SOROS controls organizations of people."
3) George SOROS changed his surname from SCHWARZ to SOROS?
4) Did he pick SOROS to symbolise:
Scientology Organisation = Rothschilds Operating System?

Find your nearest Scientology Organisation
edit on 22-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust
A U.S. strike force was launched tonight, and then ordered to turn around and return to base.

twitter.com...

Probably scared the crap out of Iranian leadership, just as planned.

Vetted sources claim Iran called Putin and asked him to call Trump on the red phone hotline and say "cut it out" 😎

Now we know.

Come on now.....the modern Press doesn't "vett" anything anymore. They just run with anything they are told.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: CraigMon
a reply to: scraedtosleep

So we entered Iran and used their missile to shoot down our drone?

They took credit for it.......

You got it. We even procured some Iranian Limpet mines and put them on the ships and even had a Iranian Revolutionary Guard boat come and take one they didn't go off from one of the ships.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
IRAN Executes a guy for making a "Big Mistake".

twitter.com...

John Kerry needs to be prevented from going over there and giving them "ideas".

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Quadrivium

Wow, that was really good!
Other than ties to Obama I had no idea how deep that Sidley Austin LLP goes.
It is truly mind boggling. And the Walmart involvement, WTF! The deep connections that evolved and formed Obama are disturbing! Gives strong meaning to the enemy within, the imposter. [They] have infiltrated and entrenched themselves into EVERYTHING that not only controls us but all that we depend on just to survive. Most are oblivious.

"Who controls the past, controls the future...
Who controls the present controls the past."
- 1984, George Orwell

ETA: That video shines new light on what Q was calling "Spider webs"! So many vast deep connections that span the globe.

"You have more than you know.
Spider web."

Mentioned 11 times.
edit on 22-6-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join