It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

Trump is master of psychological warfare, and he has people believing he's an idiot, appear weak when strong and all that, not to mention if you use little words more of the audience will understand.
This video is interesting because here you can hear the difference, from then to now.... Not to mention he says the day of 9/11 only explosives could take down those buildings, granted he thought those planes must have been carrying the explosives.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Navy says one unexploded mine is still attached to the hull. A special Destroyer is being brought in to disarm and remove it safely.

Plus the Navy has said there is enough debris in the water to probably ID what happened. Stupid move by Iran. There is always the possibility of a FF.

They lost the last Tanker War, they should remember what happened.

Wait, they're now saying that there is an unexploded mine still attached to the hull of one of these ships? Wow.....this is going to be bad methinks. Who is responsible? Is it actually Iran? Israel LARPing as Iran to start a war? USA false flag? Saudi false flag?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

For some historical knowledge and to confirm your statement of belief, which I share

“Appear weak when you are strong, and strong when you are weak.”

― Sun Tzu, The Art of War

goodreads.com

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is leaving the administration at the end of this month.

mobile.twitter.com...

This is bitter sweet. She has the single worst job in government. Yet she has handled it deftly and with grace.

I'm sure someone, someplace might have handled it as well, but NONE could have done it better.

She took one for the team and I hope that folks realize her contribution.

pass it up.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

The tanker "Front Altair" from John Fredriksen's shipping company Frontline was attacked in the Gulf of Oman, confirms the Norwegian Maritime Directorate. Three explosions have been reported on the ship.
Fredriksen-controlled tanker attacked in the Gulf of Oman

What on earth is going on out there John? Don't worry Mr President, just let me handle this, everything will be ok.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

Sarah Huckabee Sanders is leaving the administration at the end of this month.

mobile.twitter.com...

This is bitter sweet. She has the single worst job in government. Yet she has handled it deftly and with grace.

I'm sure someone, someplace might have handled it as well, but NONE could have done it better.

She took one for the team and I hope that folks realize her contribution.

pass it up.

I have a feeling this has been in the works for some time. Her replacement will have been already selected for this next phase of he DS takedown.

I would expect someone with a strong legal background.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The media is once again this afternoon pushing an article about "deepfake" videos. This morning it was an article from San Francisco's SFGate, and just a short while ago another article from AP.

Rep. Adam Schiff, the committee chairman, said the Pelosi video “demonstrates the scale of the challenge we face.” But he said he fears a more “nightmarish scenario,” with these video spreading disinformation about a political candidate and the public struggling to separate fact from fiction.

The technology, said Schiff, D-Calif., has “the capacity to disrupt entire campaigns, including that for the presidency.”

apnews.com...

Adam Schiff seems to be leading this narrative. He must be worried about something.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

He's worried about Russian TeQnology 😬

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Denoli
' Eating their own ', don't worry, that will soon change;

uk.reuters.com...

So now both Hillary Clinton and President Trump both agree;

www.organicconsumers.org...

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Uh Oh.......

Two tankers were reportedly torpedoed in the Gulf of Oman.

Somebody really wants a war with Iran. As with the BS chemical attacks in Syria, this makes absolutely no sense as anything other than a false-flag attack.

One tanker was Norwegian-owned, and the other was Japanese-owned, but the US Navy is assisting.

Norwegian?
Odd, POTUS randomly brought up Norway with George Snufflupagus, yesterday.

Not sure on Norwegian but both were headed to Japan. The Japan Foreign Minister was speaking to the idiot Iranian leader about getting along with the US so they could get the oil delivery when the tankers were hit. Maybe someone sending a message that Japan was not welcomed by the Jihadis?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   
It looks like there's another multiple sites outage going on today, as the below Downdetector.com image shows:

Note the spike to the right hand side for:

Instagram
PlaystationNetwork
Twiiter
Wow
Snapchat
Facebook

As I said the last time this happened:
a) This implies these sites are connected - one goes down all go down,
b) Funny how this (and last time) occurred at the same times as high profile deepfake items news!

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Funimation? That's a weird one to get lumped in. I wonder if something is going to go down in the Pacific?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Uh Oh.......

Two tankers were reportedly torpedoed in the Gulf of Oman.

Somebody really wants a war with Iran. As with the BS chemical attacks in Syria, this makes absolutely no sense as anything other than a false-flag attack.

One tanker was Norwegian-owned, and the other was Japanese-owned, but the US Navy is assisting.

Norwegian?
Odd, POTUS randomly brought up Norway with George Snufflupagus, yesterday.

Not sure on Norwegian but both were headed to Japan. The Japan Foreign Minister was speaking to the idiot Iranian leader about getting along with the US so they could get the oil delivery when the tankers were hit. Maybe someone sending a message that Japan was not welcomed by the Jihadis?

I think one tanker was Japanese...and the other was Norwegian.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Guess who started this 'Push' narrative?

The video clip that may have started it all - from April 2018. (Warning: a few cuss words)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The fear the dark side is demonstrating is palpable to me more and more as things progress and information is shed light upon.

Normalizing "fake" video abilities with MSM reports in order to minimize "true" video impact on everyday populace is but one aspect of that fear.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

The question we should be asking is: what very real video(s) are they afraid is about to surface?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Please let McCabe, Comey, Brennan and Clapper get the lion’s share of the pain. I’d give Peter S a pass if he gives up those 4 fools. They either gave Peter S the “code red” GO or were fine with him running it.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Guess who started this 'Push' narrative?

The video clip that may have started it all - from April 2018. (Warning: a few cuss words)

Hilarious, what's the difference between that thing at the alleged real thing?

I was out last week and and Zero was talking - old clip on a teeeveee, and I said to the person I was with - watch, "look left, look right, look left, look down, look center..." I could have gone on for hours - the person laughed and asked how do you know? Psychic? Nope, that's the pattern - it's fake to begin with!

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Phoenix

Definitely agree. Your statement on "normalizing" is so true and will only project more fear. Alot of evil doers & leftist crap is becoming more normalized in the media. What is real becomes more difficult to differentiate from fake. Yet another ingredient on the psyop war for our minds.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join