It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Alphabet’s stake in the 2019 IPO boom jumps to $5 billion thanks to CrowdStrike

Alphabet’s $100 million-plus wager on security software vendor CrowdStrike has been overshadowed by its investments in more high-profile companies like Uber, Airbnb and Stripe. But it may be more lucrative than any of them. After CrowdStrike surged 71% in its stock market debut on Wednesday, Alphabet’s late-stage investment group, CapitalG, owns a stake worth close to $1.2 billion, representing about a 10-fold return in just under four years (including share purchases from 2015 through 2018).

"Alphabet’s $100 million-plus wager on security software vendor CrowdStrike". Wagering on a company that cannot, and has not, and admits it will not make a profit? Goog investment = gofundme...

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
Oh man you gotta check this out.

There is a documentary

“Resurrect dead: mystery of the Toynbee Tiles”

I really wish for you to check it out tell me do you think it’s Q related in anyway

So, I just watched it and it is a fascinating story. I don't think it relates to Q though really in any way. PM me if you want to discuss as any discussion here would most likely be moderated.

I feel it's worth noting that the movie is no longer available on Amazon Video, YouTube or NBC on Demand where it was previously hosted for streaming. There was also a link for iTunes but I don't use it so I have no way to check to see if it is still available there. Here is the website created by one of the researchers if anyone wants to check it out: www.toynbeeidea.com...

Here is the wiki.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Two-star fired from running top secret program office; under multiple IG investigations

Air Force Times has also learned from a knowledgeable source that multiple ongoing IG investigations convinced Pentagon leadership that Dunlop needed to be removed. Dunlop also may be considering retirement.

Special access programs are among the military’s most closely guarded secrets, and are classified at some of the highest levels of the U.S. government. The office Dunlop directed until recently managed and oversaw those programs.

"...multiple ongoing IG investigations" - It is happening at the levels that matter most.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

A further read on the POTUS is = if tweet:

It struck me that the use of lowercase in "is=if" was deliberate for a reason... normal grammar would dictate he use "Is should be if...". Instead, the "sentence" starts with a lowercase letter?

We know from previous decodes that Q has used ' to indicate bait. Let's develop that theme:

s = a worm
f = a worm on a hook = bait.

Developing the theme to include the (Spell):

is = if (Spell)! becomes "bait (Spell)!", becomes Spell bait which is a card deck in the game Clash Royale. I wonder if this is one of the games used for deep state comms?

Another thought... in Old English, S was often written as F.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Norway has also been in the News this week regarding a water contamination issue.

Patient from Norwegian island with contaminated water dies

Norway officials trying to ID water contamination source

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:11 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Just checking out the Water

Voss (water) - WIKI

Voss is bottled by Voss of Norway AS, an American Limited Company headquartered in New York City. [3] The water is marketed in over 50 countries,[citation needed] with a particular focus on the United States. In 2007, Women's Health magazine rated Voss first among several bottled waters by water experts.[4] For entertainment on television, tests sponsored by Finland's national broadcasting company, Yle, three blindfolded wine experts rated Voss water lowest of the six waters tested, which included Helsinki public tap water.[5]

Voss Water Site

The VOSS source sits in Iveland, a sparsely populated area on the southern tip of Norway. Confined in an aquifer deep beneath the earth, VOSS water lies under layers of rock and sand, which create a natural filter, protecting it from the air and other pollutants. The exceptional purity of VOSS, and its uniquely fresh, clean taste, are due in part to the unusually low levels of Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) naturally occurring in the VOSS source.

From your links 55 people sickened -

Norwegian authorities said Tuesday they were trying to identify the source of water contamination that has sent dozens of people in southern Norway to the hospital.

edit on 6132019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I can't get this tweet out of my head.

If we are being told to change the spelling to "if" instead of "is", then we have the letters C.H.R.I.F.

If we do an anagram, we get I.R.C. (Internet Relay Chat) with an HS or SH.

Is IRC apropos? I think it very well might be considering the information we have been given about communications via chat rooms, etc.

Internet Relay Chat (IRC) is an application layer protocol that facilitates communication in the form of text. The chat process works on a client/server networking model. IRC clients are computer programs that users can install on their system or web based applications running either locally in the browser or on a 3rd party server. These clients communicate with chat servers to transfer messages to other clients.[1] IRC is mainly designed for group communication in discussion forums, called channels,[2] but also allows one-on-one communication via private messages[3] as well as chat and data transfer,[4] including file sharing.

en.wikipedia.org...

Now, what is HS or SH?

Hillary's Server?
Hillary's Spell? (we know she's a witch)
edit on 13-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:43 PM
link   

PM at ya AND RelSciHistItSufi

Interesting - I remember those IRC daze

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:45 PM
link   

QoS, interesting IRC value add!

However, if IS is replaced with IF, then after taking out IRC we are left with HF or FH?

FH = Full House? Frequency Hopping?
HF = High Frequency? Half Life (Game)?

edit on 13-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I saw this yesterday. Any word on how long she held this position? Im assuming its not been that long. Although, if she WAS in that job for the past 3 or 4 years then we could have a lead in to how Hillary obtained access to SAP documents in her unsecured email? Just going off the Generals picture she seems like she would be a Hillary supporter. IDK, this is probably just wild conjecture.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:03 PM
link   

IRC and Ham Radio ?

This page provides information on how to access and participate on the IRC #CQDX ham radio chat channel. The IRC #CQDX ham radio channel is a great resource for ham radio DXers and SWLs and can provide shared real-time information such as:

........ Over 20,000 different ham radio operators from over 180 different countries have visited #CQDX!

What an interesting pairing ... ya think ?

I think we found methods of covert comms LoL

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I admit this one is a bit of a head scratcher...

This is the same Bill Maher who accused @realDonaldTrump of being “Putin’s Bitch” and a traitor. He also owes me a grand bet that there was collusion with Russia, another of Maher’s delusions.

DJT tweet

What in the world is that? Almost looks like a Q stringer code, or computer code of some kind. I didnt know Trump knew how to code, or knew anything about stuff like that. What else could that be? A helluva typo?

Honestly the tweet is being looked at too closely and not being taken for what it is. Hes correcting the grammatical error (Spell)! that was in a CuomoPrimeTime tweet that Geraldo posted in his Tweet.

"Real Time" host Bill Maher warns
@ChrisCuomo
that President Trump may not leave the White House is he loses the presidential election in 2020, saying it's something we have to worry about

Tweet

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder

IRC and Ham Radio ?

This page provides information on how to access and participate on the IRC #CQDX ham radio chat channel. The IRC #CQDX ham radio channel is a great resource for ham radio DXers and SWLs and can provide shared real-time information such as:

........ Over 20,000 different ham radio operators from over 180 different countries have visited #CQDX!

What an interesting pairing ... ya think ?

I think we found methods of covert comms LoL

IRC is (or at least was) closely monitored by the feds. Certain public networks more than others. Efnet was a fed haven back in the day -- lots of hackers and botnets. DALnet, EFnet, and a few others that were/are the largest IRC networks around. It's not too secure, even if you're on a private network.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

QoS, could equally be that... except that it would be CHRIF, not CHRF.

It works equally well because the anagram would be HRC IF... "Hillary is the interface"?

A few possibilities for "IF".

IF

Aside from Hillary initials...

HRC = Human Rights Campaign - largest lobbying group in the US headed by Chad Griffin.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

QoS, interesting IRC value add!

However, if IS is replaced with IF, then after taking out IRC we are left with HF or FH?

FH = Full House? Frequency Hopping?
HF = High Frequency? Half Life (Game)?

Oops...yes, HF or FH. (High Frequency makes more sense) FH, however, is also an acronym for Funeral Home. That wouldn't mean much to me except that HRC's brother supposedly passed away last week yet no one knows any details including the funeral home where he would have been transported to....hmmm

edit on 13-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Maj. Gen. Dawn M. Dunlop, commander, North Atlantic Treaty Organization Airborne Early Warning and Control Force Command, Supreme Allied Command Europe, Geilenkirchen, Germany, to director, special programs, and director, Department of Defense Special Access Program Central Office, Office of Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment, Office of the Secretary of Defense, Pentagon, Washington, District of Columbia.

General Officer Assignments - DOD 10/05/2018

ASSIGNMENTS
1. July 1988 - June 1989, Guggenheim Fellow, Columbia University, New York City
2. July 1989 - June 1990, Student, Undergraduate Pilot Training, Williams AFB, Ariz.
3. June 1990 - February 1993, T-38 Instructor Pilot, 97th Flying Training Squadron, Williams AFB, Ariz.
4. February 1993 - December 1994, T-38 Instructor/Evaluator Pilot, 1st Reconnaissance Squadron, Beale AFB, Calif.
5. December 1994 - September 1995, Student F-15E RTU, 333rd Fighter Squadron, Seymour Johnson AFB, N. C..
6. September 1995 - February 1997, Aircraft Commander, F-15E, 492nd Fighter Squadron, RAF Lakenheath, England
7. February 1997 - June 1997, Chief, Air-to-Ground Division, 48th Operational Support Squadron, RAF Lakenheath, England
8. June 1997 - June 1998, Student, U.S. Air Force Test Pilot School, Edwards AFB, Calif.
9. June 1998 - June 2000, F-15 Instructor and Flight Commander, 445th Flight Test Squadron, Edwards AFB, Calif.
10. June 2000 - June 2001, Assistant Operations Officer and F-15 Chief Test Pilot, 445th Flight Test Squadron, Edwards AFB. Calif.
11. June 2001 - July 2002, Student, Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
12. July 2002 - July 2003, Chief Counter Air Defense Systems, Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C. (January 2003 - June 2003, Deputy Chief, Operations Air Chief (J3), Headquarters Kosovo Force, Pristina, Kosovo)
13. July 2003 - July 2005, Operations Officer, 411th Flight Test Squadron, F-22 Combined Test Force, Edwards AFB, Calif.
14. July 2005 - July 2007, Commander, 586th Flight Test Squadron, Holloman AFB, N. M.
15. July 2007 - August 2008, White House Fellow and Special Assistant to the Secretary of Energy, U.S. Department of Energy, Washington, D.C.
16. August 2008 - August 2009, Chief, Air Force Senate Liaison Division, Headquarters Air Force, Washington, D.C.
17. August 2009 - June 2010, Vice Commander, 412th Test Wing, Edwards AFB, Calif.
18. June 2010 - March 2012, Commander, 412th Test Wing, Edwards AFB, Calif.
19. April 2012 - November 2013, Special Assistant to the Secretary of the Air Force and Air Force Chief of Staff for Joint Strike Fighter Integration, Headquarters Air Force, Washington, D.C.
20. November 2013 - June 2015, Director of Plans, Programs, Requirements and Assessments, Headquarters Air Education and Training Command, Joint Base San Antonio-Randolph, Texas
21. June 2015 - present, Commander, NATO Airborne Early Warning and Control Force, SHAPE, Belgium and Geilenkirchen, Germany

MAJOR GENERAL DAWN M. DUNLOP - USAF

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Building on the POTUS "is = if" tweet, I took a deeper look into the "Prince of Whales" tweet, in case similar methods, reasoning apply. Below is the 2 part tweet BEFORE the typo was corrected:

1) This tweet has become one of the headline stories on the BBC in the UK! More as a method of MSM making fun of POTUS than of taking any offense.

2) Why did POTUS misspell "Wales" as "Whales" - I think it's an anagram:

Prince of Whales = Prince of WH Sale

Is this not referring to Prince Charles but to BHO as the Prince of Darkness, putting the White House power for sale?

3) Why did POTUS feel the need to add (U.K.) after "Queen of England"? It was unnecessary because a few words later he has "P.M. of the U.K.". This is a strong indicator that the CAPS (and hence gematria) in the tweet are important!

4)CAPS Only simple gematria gives:

Part 1: IIQEUKPWPMUKPMIPFPPWESI = 320
Top 15 Equivalents = John Fitzgerald Kennedy Junior, Eternal judgement of the nations,
Antichrist Xi Jinping confirmed.

Part 2: FBIHIWFNMT = 110
Top 15 Equivalents =
Adolf Hitler, Elon Musk, Osama bin laden, president, Rockefeller, Ronald Reagan, Portugal, nine one one, grim reaper

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Good example of Many Minds Make Light Work!

Now, how do we tie Nellie Ohr to IRC over Ham radios? Maybe chat logs are kept of #CQDX?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Hmm, I like this & HAM radio better! Reminds me of running an IRC server back in the late 90's.

"What is a spell?" from Q128.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

EMN, I'm pretty sure I've seen reference to Rudyard Kipling's poem "IF" being used as a code book - just can't remember where.

I think it was using page/line/word/letter number sets to decode a received message.

new topics

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join