It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Thank-you for posting that CORRECTED information on Brennan's Security Clearance. It would be interesting to see who/what the source of the erroneous story was

BTW.. James Clapper was on CNN with Anderson Cooper this afternoon. Cooper cut his time short because Clapper wouldn't say bad things about Trump, or Barr. All he kept saying was "I've run out of adjectives to describe this President, Anderson."
edit on 6/12/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Obama staffers deleted speeches about the immigration crisis hours before Trump’s inauguration

In the last hours of the Obama administration’s time in office, staffers at Immigration and Customs Enforcement removed hundreds of speeches and testimonies dating back to 2004 from the agency’s website, according to a watchdog group.

Here's another mind bending Epstein thread.
Did you know that Epstein has his own mind control channel, which creates content for school classrooms around the world.
"The False Memory Syndrome Foundation" run by pedos, C1A/MKUltra, WTF?

twitter.com...

This is absurd.

This whole filthy rich from mysterious money seems to be simply creating an acceptable body to funnel money through in order to, among other things, find ways to cover up and or discredit things that point to their true sick habits.

Humans As Currency is a scary and troubling road to go down...

I'm sure this article has popped up here already, but I'll post a little excerpt anyway:

“Some people think we’re a pyramid scheme, some people think we’re a cult. But we’re really none of those things. We’ve got CEOs, entrepreneurs, politicians …” and he named some fairly high-profile people that I won’t mention here, because, y’know, sex-trafficking affiliations. (Because he’d mentioned cults, I went home and went way deep into ESP Googleland afterward. There were freaky rumors bubbling up, but nothing like what’s now come to light.)

I immediately noticed how important pedigree seemed to be to this crew. Over and over, they named Harvard Business School and Wharton, Deloitte and McKinsey, Broadway and Hollywood.

The Harvard line is why I found the article I'm quoting. After reading the aforementioned Twitter thread, and Epsteins ties to Harvard -- I got curious.

Article: I Was Recruited for Allison Mack's Sex Cult

Good story! Easy to get sucked in. She was smart and now awakened.

More was just added to that Epstein thread.
This tweet stuck out...

Steve Outtrim
‏ @steveouttrim

Epstein's A.I. protege Ben Goertzel is on the board of the Timothy Leary archive, maintained by Michael Horowitz (Winona Ryder's dad). Also on the board, the late John Perry Barlow, Todd Huffman (DARPA), Bruce Damer (Pentagon, Highlands Group). www.timothylearyarchives.org...

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I admit this one is a bit of a head scratcher...

This is the same Bill Maher who accused @realDonaldTrump of being “Putin’s Bitch” and a traitor. He also owes me a grand bet that there was collusion with Russia, another of Maher’s delusions.

DJT tweet

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I can't believe Bill Maher (so full of #) in this clip:

Appointing your family to key government positions. This is a Banana republic

twitter.com...

The government, the media, entertainment and corporate elite is already nothing but nepotism and revolving doors. What is he even talking about.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I came back on here to post that. You were way ahead of me...in fact, you are way ahead of most of us.
From the Daily Caller

A collection of 190 transcripts of speeches on ICE’s website was deleted on Jan. 18 and late in the evening on Jan. 19, 2017, according to research conducted by the Sunlight Foundation, a nonpartisan organization that advocates for government transparency. Statements made by high-ranking ICE officials regarding controversial immigration topics such as sanctuary cities, E-Verify, treatment of detainees, and other issues were included in the reported deletions.

O thinks he is very sly but real people are on the job.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Dead or Alive - is Ruth Bader Ginsberg about to come back into focus - front and center?

Seemingly inoucuous tweet from POTUS this evening but the timestamp points us to Q727:

Q727

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.83 📁
Feb 11 2018 16:12:25 (EST)
Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Q

Interestingly, this is post #83 on the /Patriotsfight/ board which is now 404d...

83=HC = Hilary Clinton connection?

Since RBG seems to be helping create positive SC majority ruling now, I would expect she must be at risk from Arkancide? Especially given what she must know about wrongdoings.
edit on 12-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: typo dad > dead

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I admit this one is a bit of a head scratcher...

This is the same Bill Maher who accused @realDonaldTrump of being “Putin’s Bitch” and a traitor. He also owes me a grand bet that there was collusion with Russia, another of Maher’s delusions.

DJT tweet

"Real Time" host Bill Maher warns @ChrisCuomo that President Trump may not leave the White House is he loses the presidential election in 2020, saying it's something we have to worry about.

twitter.com...
(bolding mine)

I think Trump is calling attention to Chris Cuomo's misspelling and saying that it's not like Chris to misspell.

There may be an underlying message though.
edit on 12-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Senator Mark Warner is a crook?

twitter.com...

No need to be redundant when using crook and senator in a sentence. They are interchangeable.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, a couple of thoughts on the POTUS is = if tweet:

1) We know that i is used to indicate missile by Q team; also ! is used to indicate missile landing or down.
Therefore could this mean "missile shot = missile failed"?
We also know from SB2 decodes of the use of Spells behind their False Flags.

2) IS = IF... ISIS = Integrated Farm, Information Flow, Institute of Future?

3) CAPS Only simple gematria:

SNC = 36

Top fifteen results for 36 simple gematria include:

Barack
Child
Anu
Real
Oil
War
Chip
Meme
Panda

(RR is at #16)

edit on 12-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: ISIS

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:24 PM
link   

BREAKING UPDATE: Police given order to deploy riot gear & tear gas into crowd of hundreds following officer-involved shooting in the Frayser neighborhood of Memphis; at least one officer has been taken away injured -

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
POTUS tweeted:

Thank you! twitter.com/mariabartiromo…
7:32 pm - 12 Jun 2019

Q732

Q !UW.yye1fxo No.85 📁
Feb 11 2018 18:42:20 (EST)
WDSHN_ISIS_TRAITOR_NN.jpg

We don't say his name returning to prime time.
Wonder if his so-called illness/condition will flare up.
"He's not a war hero."
He's a mega millionaire.
M-Institute.
www.mccaininstitute.org...📁
Rothschild/Clintons/SA/etc.
[Not complete].
www.washingtonpost.com... b1📁
www.zerohedge.com...📁
Define money laundering.
Define the word 'Traitor'.
A world w/o this man is a world better off.
Q

The picture is NoName meeting ISIS in the spiderweb hall.

Also decode using Timestamp?2Char Code method gives GJ = Grand Jury?
edit on 12-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Intersesting Exchange

Two clips to view. Two things I note. One it is Shifty and Nunes side by side. DJT said when the dust settles Nunes will be seen as a hero, while Shifty has Standard Hotel issues, treason and probably worse gaining on him. Very odd.

The second clip is from 2017 and of Comey with Rodgers sitting next to him. The fact that Rodgers did not throw a chair at Comey makes him a zen master in my book.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 10:56 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe 'Spell' is a marker? Spelling error in Q drops, remember those. "What is a spell?"

Q2110:

The plan [inter-organizational collaboration] [is] being carried out by highest level [former and current] positions [F + D].

Also Q537 & 128.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   

good catch EMN!

I've run [is] through Stringer Alignment and get nothing obvious... could just be I'm brain dead and need sleep.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I don't really care when the next Q drop occurs, as I don't need Q to drop just to drop. I am however wondering what the trigger is. I feel as though someone "inside The O circle" is talking and giving info that wasn't expected.

Seems like Q was on a particular course that has been altered. I know I have been on record as saying Q has been compromised. I want to clarify that was speculation... Maybe just an uncontrollable shift..they are fighting back.

Disclosure has been hitting the Airwaves...Again.

I have a very ominous feeling that Q is waiting on the "SKY EVENT"

edit on 12-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Lets pretend for a moment A.L.I.C.E made this drop........COM

Patriot.
1. a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.
2. a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.
Traitor.
1. a person who betrays another, a cause, or any trust [FOCUS].
2. a person who commits treason by betraying his or her country.
They want you DIVIDED.
DIVIDED you are WEAK.
TOGETHER you are STRONG.
There was no attempt to DIVIDE.
There was however a strategic move to REVEAL.
[Be careful who you follow]
Incorrect message translated [past] autists.
Correction made.
No names mentioned.
They revealed themselves.
Fake & False [incorrect] decodes removed/resolved.
Fake & False claims of an 'unknown' allowed access to classified sealed indictments removed/resolved.
Do not fall victim to con artists.
Use LOGIC.
Stay on point.
This is NOT about a single person.
This is NOT about fame, followers, or profiteering.
We, the PEOPLE.
We, the PEOPLE.
We, the PEOPLE.
THERE WILL COME A TIME THEY WILL NOT BE SAFE WALKING DOWN THE STREET.
We will not be held hostage.
SKY EVENT.
WWG1WGA.
Q+

qmap.pub...

WWG1WGA is certainly true if mankind is plucked from existence....we're all going

edit on 12-6-2019 by Sabrechucker because: add

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I still can't validate these numbers for 2017 and 2018.

2016 is validated here: ice website.

Best I can find for 2017 is FBI report which is smaller than 2016 numbers: fbi website.

Also found this which says 2017 numbers were down:

The federal government reports its law enforcement data by fiscal year. In FY 2017, DHS reported opening 833 investigations possibly involving human trafficking, a decrease from 1,029 in FY 2016. DOJ formally opened 782 human trafficking investigations, a decrease from 843 in FY 2016. (The FY 2016 number (843) represents a correction to the number cited last year (1,800), which in fact represented the number of pending cases rather than formally opened investigations.) DOS reported opening 169 human trafficking-related cases worldwide during FY 2017, a decrease from 288 in FY 2016. The Department of Defense (DoD) reported investigating 11 human trafficking-related cases involving U.S. military personnel compared to 13 in FY 2016.
DOJ initiated a total of 282 federal human trafficking prosecutions in FY 2017, an increase from 241 in FY 2016, and charged 553 defendants compared to 531 in FY 2016. Of these prosecutions, 266 involved predominantly sex trafficking and 16 involved predominantly labor trafficking,

state.gov

Can't find any YTD numbers for 2019.

So that chart looks bogus

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker
I'd be more inclined to believe Q+ or the chat bot alice was predicting a false flag ET invasion than having an inside knowledge of the rapture. Or more likely yet a polar shift along the lines of the banned then redacted The Adam and Eve Story. In which case we're all screwed anyway while "they" settle into their New Zealand bunkers with their minions and slaves.
Sky Event? Missile launch from containers in American/Chinese ports?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 01:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: interupt42

originally posted by: carewemust
Senator Mark Warner is a crook?

twitter.com...

No need to be redundant when using crook and senator in a sentence. They are interchangeable.

Not all Senators are Crooks, just like Not all Priests are Molesters.

Edit to add:

FYI: U.S. Attorney John Durham is going straight to the horse's mouth, in order to learn WHY the Trump campaign was spied upon.

The claims within the "Intelligence Community Assessment" (ICA) report were/are completely silly, and manufactured specifically to present a political narrative intended to undermine President-elect Donald Trump.

The ICA was the brain-trust of John Brennan, James Clapper and James Comey. NSA Director Mike Rogers would not sign up to the “high confidence” claims, likely because he saw through the political motives of the report.

Apparently John Durham is looking into just this aspect: Was the ICA document a politically engineered report stemming from within a corrupt intelligence network?

The importance of that question is rather large. All of the downstream claims about Russian activity, including the Russian indictments promoted by Rosenstein and the Mueller team, are centered around origination claims of illicit Russian activity outlined in the ICA.

If the ICA is a false political document…. then guess what? Yep, the entire narrative from the JAR and ICA is part of a big fraud.

Source: theconservativetreehouse.com...
edit on 6/13/2019 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Holy ####! That thread is jam-packed full of so much pertinent and damning info. Props to Steve Outtrim and to you for bringing it here. It should be mandatory reading for every member here.

I recall finding out about and reading up on FMSF a couple of years ago via voat, long before I decided to become a fully fledged contributor in this fine establishment. Not 100% sure if it's really been mentioned here prior to now. Absolutely bats##t crazy stuff and entirely a tool to discredit people speaking out about abuses. Dirty stuff.

LOADS of other critical data there, heaps of which I had no clue about, such as Jeffy's generous backing to tech/robotics and A.I., Podesta being closely associated with EFF and Barlow (Steve claims founder, but I cannot verify that) and the Edge Organization, as well as bits I knew about like u/spez and Epstein's involvement with research into behaviour and psychology, which I got a good deal if knowledge about from a video you posted a few weeks back in the RATS thread by "Amazing Polly". A video which is incredibly thoughtful, well put together, sensible and coherent.
edit on 13/6/2019 by KnightErrant because: autocorrect is a piia

EDIT: I don't quite understand the "one step remov[al] from Wikileaks" that Steve claims. Unless I'm missing something, it's more like 3 or 4 steps going by what he's put forward.

& some further reading on false memory from 1999.
edit on 13/6/2019 by KnightErrant because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join