It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: crankyoldman

cranky, King James 1st was also the first King to unite the 3 crowns of England, Scotland and Ireland - forming Great Britain!

Note that the Virginia Charter was 3 years after he united the 3 crowns, becoming King of England on 24 March 1603 .

When still a prince, he wrote 3 books on Daemonologie, published in 1597, 6 years before uniting the 3 crowns and 9 years before the Virginia charter:

a philosophical dissertation on contemporary necromancy and the historical relationships between the various methods of divination used from ancient black magic.

This included a study on demonology and the methods demons used to bother troubled men. It also touches on topics such as werewolves and vampires. It was a political yet theological statement to educate a misinformed populace on the history, practices and implications of sorcery and the reasons for persecuting a person in a Christian society accused of being a witch under the rule of canonical law.

Why would a "Christian" write 3 books on demons 14 years before moving attention to the bible - his translation was published in 1611 (1+6+1+1=9).

To answer your last thought 1st, the 3 books on demons in the 17th Century would require penance to God. Maybe the KJ translation of the Bible was to understand God and seek forgiveness by skipping Latin and Greek texts for English?

I wish he would've added the books the Catholics were holding back such as the Book of Enoch. Most of, but not all of the Old Testament, was in Hebrew. Closer to Jesus' time it was Greek. English is a better language if for the structure of the sentences. Thank you King James.
edit on 12-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

FRom your fine QMap post

one of the posts was interesting in particular in light of what I think it meant.

Julian Assange Is under Protection; He Is the Key to the DNC Data Leak and Seth Rich Murder

The key...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:40 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Thanks

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:46 PM
link   
FYI - It is now 17 days 8 hours since Q's last post.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:50 PM
link   
John Brennan is losing it. You can just hear the panic in his tweets. He's grabbing at straws. This seems to be the new narrative the deep state swampers are embracing.....the push that Trump is an existential threat (whatever the #e!! that means). Listen for it in the latest reporting by the enemedia. This is what they will be pushing.

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
FYI - It is now 17 days 8 hours since Q's last post.

If Q is still around, they will probably at least wish POTUS a Happy Birthday Friday, the 14th.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The Disinformation Proxy Wars

a story by The Independent about how Trump’s State Department was using troll accounts to attack anyone who was critical of the the administration’s hardline stance on Iran. This was revealed by State Department officials to Congress as a means to combat Iranian Propaganda which had apparently went off the rails. The program was funded by American tax dollars and was used against Americans.

All should read. It's short.

Within the article using the links to the Foundation for Defense of Democracies (James Woolsey), you can tie John Hannah to Joel Zamel who is the owner of Wikistrat. Zamel and Nader had discussions with Trump officials in January 2017 about regime change in Iran.

The article mentions "MEK which was run out of Albania", a troll farm which I recall learning from 'eisegesis' (rememeber that guy?).
www.abovetopsecret.com...

M.E.K. is funded by Saudis (Prince Faisal, who is close to DoD) vice CIA/State. DoD, Bolton, Gingrich, McCain, Giuliani have been sympathetic to this group from way back and protects this group.
Camp Ashraf

Smith-Mundt Modernization Act of 2012, another poisoned gift from Obama.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

Enemedia.... oh I like that. Blend of enemy and enema... great one.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Enemedia.... oh I like that. Blend of enemy and enema... great one.

Enemy media blend...but enema works, too.

I have to credit Lisa Mei for the word.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Home run there. The media is the biggest fail. Even more than Dems.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Maybe this is part of his outrage CTH

The New York Times has a report this evening surrounding U.S. Attorney John Durham questioning CIA officials about the origination of the Trump-Russia investigation.

However, a closer look at the substance underneath the NYT reporting and it doesn’t actually look like Durham is questioning the CIA about the investigation itself; rather it appears he is questioning the CIA about how they came to the conclusions within the January 7th, 2017, Intelligence Community Assessment, or ICA.

(New York Times) […] Mr. Barr wants to know more about the C.I.A. sources who helped inform its understanding of the details of the Russian interference campaign, an official has said. He also wants to better understand the intelligence that flowed from the C.I.A. to the F.B.I. in the summer of 2016.

During the final weeks of the Obama administration, the intelligence community released a declassified assessment that concluded that Mr. Putin ordered an influence campaign that “aspired to help” Mr. Trump’s electoral chances by damaging Mrs. Clinton’s. The C.I.A. and the F.B.I. reported they had high confidence in the conclusion. The National Security Agency, which conducts electronic surveillance, had a moderate degree of confidence.

This guy is toast and he knows it.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Obama staffers deleted speeches about the immigration crisis hours before Trump’s inauguration

In the last hours of the Obama administration’s time in office, staffers at Immigration and Customs Enforcement removed hundreds of speeches and testimonies dating back to 2004 from the agency’s website, according to a watchdog group.

Here's another mind bending Epstein thread.
Did you know that Epstein has his own mind control channel, which creates content for school classrooms around the world.
"The False Memory Syndrome Foundation" run by pedos, C1A/MKUltra, WTF?

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
John Brennan is losing it. You can just hear the panic in his tweets. He's grabbing at straws. This seems to be the new narrative the deep state swampers are embracing.....the push that Trump is an existential threat (whatever the #e!! that means). Listen for it in the latest reporting by the enemedia. This is what they will be pushing.

twitter.com...

QOS, I posted back in 16 I think, about how Gina Haspel did a talk where she specifically said "there are no more existential threats to humanity, only small incidental issues." She made it a point as it was a matter of fact, not a theory. At the time the term showed up in a DJT tweet if I remember...

Now with regard to JB and the others who have spoken it the last few days - think mirror. They are referring to themselves. There is an existential threat to THEM - Q, DJT and all of US.

"concerned with existence, especially human existence as viewed in the theories of existentialism."

JB version: "Concerned with existence, especially OUR (cabal/satanists++) existence as viewed in the theories of existentialism."

Think mirror - panic.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Obama staffers deleted speeches about the immigration crisis hours before Trump’s inauguration

In the last hours of the Obama administration’s time in office, staffers at Immigration and Customs Enforcement removed hundreds of speeches and testimonies dating back to 2004 from the agency’s website, according to a watchdog group.

Did you know that Epstein has his own mind control channel, which creates content for school classrooms around the world.

twitter.com...

This is absurd.

This whole filthy rich from mysterious money seems to be simply creating an acceptable body to funnel money through in order to, among other things, find ways to cover up and or discredit things that point to their true sick habits.

Humans As Currency is a scary and troubling road to go down...

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

twitter.com...

This is absurd.

This whole filthy rich from mysterious money seems to be simply creating an acceptable body to funnel money through in order to, among other things, find ways to cover up and or discredit things that point to their true sick habits.

Humans As Currency is a scary and troubling road to go down...

I'm sure this article has popped up here already, but I'll post a little excerpt anyway:

“Some people think we’re a pyramid scheme, some people think we’re a cult. But we’re really none of those things. We’ve got CEOs, entrepreneurs, politicians …” and he named some fairly high-profile people that I won’t mention here, because, y’know, sex-trafficking affiliations. (Because he’d mentioned cults, I went home and went way deep into ESP Googleland afterward. There were freaky rumors bubbling up, but nothing like what’s now come to light.)

I immediately noticed how important pedigree seemed to be to this crew. Over and over, they named Harvard Business School and Wharton, Deloitte and McKinsey, Broadway and Hollywood.

The Harvard line is why I found the article I'm quoting. After reading the aforementioned Twitter thread, and Epsteins ties to Harvard -- I got curious.

Article: I Was Recruited for Allison Mack's Sex Cult

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:40 PM
link   

The President is racking up so many "wins" with the economy, on the world's stage, against the House, and now Barr/Durham lining up a true "Democrat Destroyer"...it's no wonder they're ALL LOSING IT. All Democrats/MSM have left to use against America's greatest President, are dangerous sounding words that 90% of Americans can't even spell.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Top Hoyer Aide Coordinated Steele Dossier Work With Key Obama State Department Officials

Daniel Silverberg, then-House Democratic Whip Steny Hoyer’s national security adviser, coordinated “work on Russia dossier materials provided by Christopher Steele” with Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and Special Envoy for Libya Jonathan Winer, according to newly released documents made public June 12 by Judicial Watch.

www.theepochtimes.com... &utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=other

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join