It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Perhaps Ruthie herself is 404d. Not found. A dead link.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The MSM didn't try to call him the new Teflon Don back in april for no reason back in april. The MSM think eventually a charge they bring will stick, while wanting to evoke the criminal John Gotti. Just subtle hints that the MSM tries with their propaganda.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:28 AM
link   
I just saw a twitter link to Australian media saying the UK signed an extradition order for Juilian Assange... I'm traveling at the moment - anyone else see the details of this??

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: crankyoldman
I admit this one is a bit of a head scratcher...

This is the same Bill Maher who accused @realDonaldTrump of being “Putin’s Bitch” and a traitor. He also owes me a grand bet that there was collusion with Russia, another of Maher’s delusions.

DJT tweet

What in the world is that? Almost looks like a Q stringer code, or computer code of some kind. I didnt know Trump knew how to code, or knew anything about stuff like that. What else could that be? A helluva typo?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
John Brennan is losing it. You can just hear the panic in his tweets. He's grabbing at straws. This seems to be the new narrative the deep state swampers are embracing.....the push that Trump is an existential threat (whatever the #e!! that means). Listen for it in the latest reporting by the enemedia. This is what they will be pushing.

twitter.com...

He is an existential threat to the Cabal. I pray we are not going to lose to them anymore.

edit on 13-6-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: SonOfThor
I just saw a twitter link to Australian media saying the UK signed an extradition order for Juilian Assange... I'm traveling at the moment - anyone else see the details of this??

Yes, it's being reported, but not on any MSM sources that I can find.

www.zerohedge.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Uh Oh.......

Two tankers were reportedly torpedoed in the Gulf of Oman.

Somebody really wants a war with Iran. As with the BS chemical attacks in Syria, this makes absolutely no sense as anything other than a false-flag attack.

One tanker was Norwegian-owned, and the other was Japanese-owned, but the US Navy is assisting.
edit on 13-6-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

The first step in Assange's ultimate extradition to the U.S., apparently.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
Uh Oh.......

Two tankers were reportedly torpedoed in the Gulf of Oman.

Somebody really wants a war with Iran. As with the BS chemical attacks in Syria, this makes absolutely no sense as anything other than a false-flag attack.

One tanker was Norwegian-owned, and the other was Japanese-owned, but the US Navy is assisting.

Norwegian?
Odd, POTUS randomly brought up Norway with George Snufflupagus, yesterday.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Somebody somewhere is trying to get ahead of visual/audio proof of something Big. The media have printed these "warnings" before, but there seems to be some extra push going on to plant seeds of doubt about something we may be soon seeing and/or hearing.

Article out of San Francisco:

Top artificial-intelligence researchers across the country are racing to defuse an extraordinary political weapon: computer-generated fake videos that could undermine candidates and mislead voters during the 2020 presidential campaign.

And they have a message: We're not ready.

www.sfgate.com...

Are we really to the point where fake videos and audio cannot be proven to be fake? Some say we are years away from that kind of sophisticated technology.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:35 AM
link   

FalseFlag#

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:36 AM
link   

DJT tweet

Years of service 1981–2014 = 33

Interesting to not he's tweeting on Flynn positively, on the day Flynn has been Subpoenaed

The subpoenas demand that Flynn and Gates provide documents to the committee by June 26 and appear for sworn testimony on July 10. Flynn and Gates are both still cooperating with prosecutors on various criminal matters and have yet to be sentenced. Both pleaded guilty to crimes connected to Mueller's probe.

DJT is tweeting quite a bit this AM

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
Somebody somewhere is trying to get ahead of visual/audio proof of something Big. The media have printed these "warnings" before, but there seems to be some extra push going on to plant seeds of doubt about something we may be soon seeing and/or hearing.

Article out of San Francisco:

Top artificial-intelligence researchers across the country are racing to defuse an extraordinary political weapon: computer-generated fake videos that could undermine candidates and mislead voters during the 2020 presidential campaign.

And they have a message: We're not ready.

www.sfgate.com...

Are we really to the point where fake videos and audio cannot be proven to be fake? Some say we are years away from that kind of sophisticated technology.

One only need to look at the catch phrase inserted into the collective to see the issues. "Deepfake" is a wholly made up term (gender fluid, collusion, hate speech etc.). When a catchphrase or term pops up, the mind control effort is on.

The goog's AI's associated terms: Deepmind, Deepdream.

What amuses me about the insertion of the terms is how folks use them as if they were always there and most often define the term by using the term itself. As in: "That's hate speech, you know, when you say hateful things about people."

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:55 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Pardon the side step .....

Keep in mind Norway's history as a Nazi stronghold, also on a personal note, convinced there is a Norwegian CLONE factory still in operation ( at least DNA manipulation) - lots of secrecy of what exactly went on there and if it ever stopped .... I have always been suspicious of Norway..... So I am Biased on that

Children of Shame - Norway's Dark Secret

After years of keeping a lid on one of its most scandalous secrets, the Norwegian government now faces a whopping compensation lawsuit running into millions and charges of human right violation.

edit on 6132019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

late ETA -

edit on 6132019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: PokeyJoe

PJ, I've had alightbulb moment about that POTUS tweet:

is = if (Spell)! Not like Chris.

1) Take the equation first... IS = IF; means IS is the interface?

2) Look at the rest in isolation:

(Spell)! Not like Chris. = Spell Chris differently?

Chris = HRC IS

3) We know from Q posts that NoName was the deep state handler for IS management. NoName is now dead and someone has to have taken over that role. Did Hillary Clinton take over? Does POTUS/Q know? Have they been gathering proof of it?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Andy, this may be a coincidence but I reported in this post yesterday a gematria link to OIL from the POTUS is = if link!

edit on 13-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:07 AM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Maybe he's saying to spell Chris as CHRF (s to f). Maybe CHRF is some group to look into.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:08 AM
link   

When did The Plan start?

What is so important, key, about the real TRUE elements of the Constitution?

When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to assume among the powers of the earth, the separate and equal station to which the Laws of Nature and of Nature's God entitle them, a decent respect to the opinions of mankind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the separation.

We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.--That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed...

[Look closely at the "caps" in the above quote - seem familiar?]

The above quote is the ONLY thing that matters in that document. Ask any NPC and they'll tell you "freedom of speech is the most important..." and they'd be wrong.

Read the above with Q glasses. The ONLY thing that matters is that YOU ARE FREE. Commerce and the business of governing commerce is purpose of the rest of the document.

The purpose of government is to keep us free, not bog us down in laws, debt, mind control, wars, miseducation, toxins and more.

We are free should be "self evident". Sadly it is not anymore - but soon, if you choose it, Free will return to your heart.

US Constitution

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: IAMTAT

Pardon the side step .....

Keep in mind Norway's history as a Nazi stronghold, also on a personal note, convinced there is a Norwegian CLONE factory still in operation ( at least DNA manipulation) - lots of secrecy of what exactly went on there and if it ever stopped .... I have always been suspicious of Norway..... So I am Biased on that

Children of Shame - Norway's Dark Secret

After years of keeping a lid on one of its most scandalous secrets, the Norwegian government now faces a whopping compensation lawsuit running into millions and charges of human right violation.

ADD on Norway...

@ET thread on Norway

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords

QoS, could equally be that... except that it would be CHRIF, not CHRF.

It works equally well because the anagram would be HRC IF... "Hillary is the interface"?

edit on 13-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join