It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 36
<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: PokeyJoe

Maj. Gen. Dawn M. Dunlop, commander, North Atlantic Treaty Organization Airborne Early Warning and Control Force Command, Supreme Allied Command Europe, Geilenkirchen, Germany, to director, special programs, and director, Department of Defense Special Access Program Central Office, Office of Under Secretary of Defense for Acquisition and Sustainment, Office of the Secretary of Defense, Pentagon, Washington, District of Columbia.

General Officer Assignments - DOD 10/05/2018

ASSIGNMENTS
1. July 1988 - June 1989, Guggenheim Fellow, Columbia University, New York City
2. July 1989 - June 1990, Student, Undergraduate Pilot Training, Williams AFB, Ariz.
3. June 1990 - February 1993, T-38 Instructor Pilot, 97th Flying Training Squadron, Williams AFB, Ariz.
4. February 1993 - December 1994, T-38 Instructor/Evaluator Pilot, 1st Reconnaissance Squadron, Beale AFB, Calif.
5. December 1994 - September 1995, Student F-15E RTU, 333rd Fighter Squadron, Seymour Johnson AFB, N. C..
6. September 1995 - February 1997, Aircraft Commander, F-15E, 492nd Fighter Squadron, RAF Lakenheath, England
7. February 1997 - June 1997, Chief, Air-to-Ground Division, 48th Operational Support Squadron, RAF Lakenheath, England
8. June 1997 - June 1998, Student, U.S. Air Force Test Pilot School, Edwards AFB, Calif.
9. June 1998 - June 2000, F-15 Instructor and Flight Commander, 445th Flight Test Squadron, Edwards AFB, Calif.
10. June 2000 - June 2001, Assistant Operations Officer and F-15 Chief Test Pilot, 445th Flight Test Squadron, Edwards AFB. Calif.
11. June 2001 - July 2002, Student, Air Command and Staff College, Maxwell AFB, Ala.
12. July 2002 - July 2003, Chief Counter Air Defense Systems, Assistant Secretary of the Air Force for Acquisition, Headquarters U.S. Air Force, Washington, D.C. (January 2003 - June 2003, Deputy Chief, Operations Air Chief (J3), Headquarters Kosovo Force, Pristina, Kosovo)
13. July 2003 - July 2005, Operations Officer, 411th Flight Test Squadron, F-22 Combined Test Force, Edwards AFB, Calif.
14. July 2005 - July 2007, Commander, 586th Flight Test Squadron, Holloman AFB, N. M.
15. July 2007 - August 2008, White House Fellow and Special Assistant to the Secretary of Energy, U.S. Department of Energy, Washington, D.C.
16. August 2008 - August 2009, Chief, Air Force Senate Liaison Division, Headquarters Air Force, Washington, D.C.
17. August 2009 - June 2010, Vice Commander, 412th Test Wing, Edwards AFB, Calif.
18. June 2010 - March 2012, Commander, 412th Test Wing, Edwards AFB, Calif.
19. April 2012 - November 2013, Special Assistant to the Secretary of the Air Force and Air Force Chief of Staff for Joint Strike Fighter Integration, Headquarters Air Force, Washington, D.C.
20. November 2013 - June 2015, Director of Plans, Programs, Requirements and Assessments, Headquarters Air Education and Training Command, Joint Base San Antonio-Randolph, Texas
21. June 2015 - present, Commander, NATO Airborne Early Warning and Control Force, SHAPE, Belgium and Geilenkirchen, Germany

MAJOR GENERAL DAWN M. DUNLOP - USAF

"July 1988 - June 1989, Guggenheim Fellow, Columbia University, New York City"

Guggenheim Fellow right off the bat.

It seems after all this time tracing folks back we can find a singular point of origin where these systems are in their timeline: Rhodes, Guggenheim, Dartmouth etc.

JAC

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:39 PM
link   
💣💣💣

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: queenofswords

Hmm, I like this & HAM radio better! Reminds me of running an IRC server back in the late 90's.

"What is a spell?" from Q128.

Oh wow! (Who ARE you, EMN? lol......Who are we? We are Q.)

Q128: (partial)

Time stamp(s) and order [is] critical.

notice the [is]? In brackets? Take note.

Re-review graphic (in full) each day post news release.

There's your "if" in parenthesis...in full. Take note.

What is a spell?

And there is the third key. Take note.

Discern.

edit on 13-6-2019 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Investigation Expands to Include Foreign Intelligence Agencies

The Justice Department’s inquiry into surveillance of the Trump 2016 presidential campaign has expanded to include the activities of foreign intelligence agencies, according to Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd.

www.theepochtimes.com...

We are getting to the end game in this game of chess and that move is "Check".

Clapper and Brennan have to be pretty constipated right about now......

Epoch Times makes the MSM news outlets look like high school newspapers.
edit on 13-6-2019 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
💣💣💣

twitter.com...

On CBSonline they are saying one was shelled 3times, the Captain of the ship saying that
The other hit by 2 torpedos.

Watch the water?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:13 PM
link   

QoS, something else significant sticks out to me from Q128, partial:

[C]oordinated effort to misdirect.
Guide to reading the crumbs necessary to cont[ i]nue.
Attached gr[A]phic is correct.
Linked graphics are incorrect and false.
Graphic is necessary and vital.

Firstly note that the bolded killboxes form 2 sides of a Triangle: C->A->is=1, i->is=2.

Where is the 3rd?:

(s)[is]= SIS = MI6 = UK version of CIA!

Using all the kill box AND bracket letters we can get SIS, CIA, ISIS = 3 sides of Triangle!

ETA - BONUS decode from Q128... if we string all the letters in ROUND brackets then:

(s)+(in full)+ (1) = Sinfull One
edit on 13-6-2019 by RelSciHistItSufi because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:14 PM
link   

LOL. Yea I pointed that [is] out to Rel last night and possibly the idea of 'markers' deciphered from DJT tweets.

Random obscure stuff feels like a connection of sorts but nothing solid yet.

Oh wait...

Q1588

Nothing provided is random.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
These names are referred to the FBI..For approaching a US citizen.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I get that, but damn Trump has some balls for calling ANYONE out of spelling and typos. I love the guy, but he has been known to make some mistakes.....intentional or not.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Q1443:

Jun 10 2018 22:53:46 (EST)
#FLY[RR]FLY#
Failure per WH instruction / agreement.
DECLAS_Public[3]
EO dated_official
IG redactions [heavy+][remove]
Hussein [WH [call] [tarmac] BC/LL] #RR#
JC.
#2.
LL.
BP.
PS.
LP.
……….
302s
Texts
Tarmac
FBI
DOJ
Operative insertion(s).
UK [SIS]
Dark to LIGHT.
Shall we play a game?
———————————-
You have a choice.
Do what is right.
FBI agents willing to testify +24
Next DOJ - offer open [2].
Next C_A - offer open [3].
GOOD vs. EVIL.
Q

Who is C? Alex Younger 'Chief' of SIS.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Sarah Huckabee Sanders is leaving the administration at the end of this month.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: IAMTAT

Pardon the side step .....

Keep in mind Norway's history as a Nazi stronghold, also on a personal note, convinced there is a Norwegian CLONE factory still in operation ( at least DNA manipulation) - lots of secrecy of what exactly went on there and if it ever stopped .... I have always been suspicious of Norway..... So I am Biased on that

Children of Shame - Norway's Dark Secret

[...]

Consider that Trump's interview with George ***Stephanopolous*** was a setup & troll of the MSM by POTUS...SO, predictably, they (MSM) come out OTR huffing and puffing about how wrong, outrageous and criminal it is to even consider taking oppo-research info from a "foreign entity" (AS THEY JUST HAVE DONE)...BEFORE all officially comes out about the Steele Dossier and HRC.

ALSO, it makes perfect sense that Trump's apparently random mention of, seemingly innocuous, "Norway" is completely intentional...and a troll to make someone VERY nervous.

Honestly...WHY, on earth, would Trump select George Stephanopolous (Clinton buddy)...of ALL people...for an interview such as this...unless he was intentionally trolling?

Mark my words...Norway actually HAS offered some very incriminating dirt on the Clintons..and Trump wants them to know he has it.
edit on 13-6-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on Thu Jun 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:34 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Torpedoes are certainly a possibility but based on that area and personal experience I would lean more towards magnetic mines. I spent months over there (PG/Gulf of Oman) back in early 90's spotting mines and blowing up with C4. Always slept above the water line in computer space/room. Fun times.

Limpet mine

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Navy says one unexploded mine is still attached to the hull. A special Destroyer is being brought in to disarm and remove it safely.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

I get that, but damn Trump has some balls for calling ANYONE out of spelling and typos. I love the guy, but he has been known to make some mistakes.....intentional or not.

Lol my thoughts exactly. I think he just does it because they do it to him. Pettiness and all of that. Not a great quality, but its damn sure hilarious.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:42 PM
link   
hmmm... shenanigans afoot?

I've just downloaded latest @realdonaldtrump tweets using exporttweet.com.

Previously, the downloads provided last 3000 tweets but today only tweets from beginning of month (June 1st). This creates a 5 day gap from my last download on May 26th.

Someone trying to stop these tweets being archived/copied?

BTW - I know I can get them individually from trumptwitterarchive but export tweet provides the original source characters and is easier to import to s/sheet.

/rant over/

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I wonder if she will be standing for a Senate seat in Arkansas, hence leaving end of month to start campaign?

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe

Trump is Never wrong about anything, EVER ...... didn't you hear him say that!

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:47 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

If there is a democrat senator in Arkansas, she may challenge him or her.

posted on Jun, 13 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

The Navy says one unexploded mine is still attached to the hull. A special Destroyer is being brought in to disarm and remove it safely.

Plus the Navy has said there is enough debris in the water to probably ID what happened. Stupid move by Iran. There is always the possibility of a FF.

They lost the last Tanker War, they should remember what happened.

top topics

<< 33  34  35    37  38  39 >>

join