It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 240
<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

You are very close... 04 January 1998, Megan Bay, St. Thomas, US Virgin Islands.

Source

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Bill & Hill were in the Virgin Islands for 3 days back in early June.

President Clinton, Secretary Clinton Announce 29 New Projects for Resiliency and Disaster Recovery at Clinton Foundation Meeting in St. Thomas

www.clintonfoundation.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
No remarks on the current blackout in Midtown Manhattan? FOX is covering it live and the only way they can broadcast is because they have generator power in their building.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   
Q drop 3424: SpyGate keeps building pressure while Russia Hoax dying a slow but inevitable death. Q know Mueller testifying will be bad for Dems. I’ll be stunned if he does.

Q drop 3425: IslandGate seems to be picking up public steam. Whomever the “unknown” targets are, have to be feeling the walls closing in.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
No remarks on the current blackout in Midtown Manhattan? FOX is covering it live and the only way they can broadcast is because they have generator power in their building.

My wife read me the news break; “thousands without power in mid town Manhattan.” That’s like 1/2 a city block.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

40+ thousand people, but it also goes down into the subways apparently too.

Could be cover for something.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Ghislane Maxwell's father, Robert Maxwell and Charles Bronfman had ties through a business deal from 1989 (control over the Jerusalem Post):

"Maxwell and Bronfman Make Joint Bid for Jerusalem Post"

British press magnate Robert Maxwell and Canadian industrialist Charles Bronfman have joined forces to bid for a controlling interest in The Jerusalem Post, Israel’s only English-language daily.

www.jta.org...

Did they team up for this one business deal or did they have other connections as well

Ironic that it was Epstein that spilled the beans on Bronfman's Seagrams.

In 1981 the S.E.C.’s Jonathan Harris and Robert Blackburn took Epstein’s testimony and that of other Bear Stearns employees in part of what became a protracted case about insider trading around a tender offer placed on March 11, 1981, by the Seagram Company Ltd. for St. Joe Minerals Corp.

Ultimately several Italian and Swiss investors were found guilty, including Italian financier Giuseppe Tome, who had used his relationship with Seagram owner Edgar Bronfman Sr. to obtain information about the tender offer.

www.vanityfair.com...

edit on 13-7-2019 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

brown out from heat?

Epstein mansion in Manhattan. Power out. Security cams down. Someone needed access?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Yep, that's the event. Wow, the whole Clinton syndicate was there. Alot of names & companies.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:35 PM
link   

He lost control of the "7 Qrowns" 😎

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: imthegoat

I agree with ya. Remember the satanic panic of the 80's... I think that's when alot of it started. Very few were awake back then to recognize the signs. They were extra careful keeping it all hidden through the 90s. Now they don't even care. Most all of it is going to come to some sort of final showdown and then implode.

Scientology is defintely connected, imo. Just have lost track where exactly they fit into this evil web.

One helluva toolkit to overcome this darkness: Trump, Q, Military, clean judges & DOJ, God and the people waking up...

[snipped]

(I'm surprised this twat acct still exists)
edit on Sat Jul 13 2019 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Bronfman/Ehud Barak connection.

From 2001:

Bronfman linked to Israeli probe

OTTAWA - Israeli police are considering investigating Canadian businessman Charles Bronfman over donations he made to a group suspected of illegally funding the 1999 election campaign of former prime minister Ehud Barak. One Israeli newspaper, the Globes business daily, reported this week that police have already begun their investigation of Mr. Bronfman, the billionaire businessman and philanthropist.

Mr. Bronfman is chairman of Israel's Koor Industries Ltd., the country's largest industrial conglomerate. Koor chief executive officer Jonathan Kolber, a Canadian business associate of Mr. Bronfman's, may also be investigated by police for his contributions to ROVAD, say newspaper reports.

ROVAD was set up in 1997 by Doron Cohen, Mr. Barak's brother-in-law, and another businessman with the stated aim of encouraging immigration to Israel, promoting art, science and education and giving aid to the needy. But it is suspected by some that ROVAD was a front that funnelled money illegally into the campaign of Mr. Barak's Labor party. Mr. Barak won the election over Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud party.

www.fpp.co.uk/docs/people/Bronfman/NationalPost.html

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

twitter.com...

"gaga"? As in Lady Gaga. Another [C]handler? She flaunts plenty of symbolism.

Born This Way Foundation

edit on 13-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:55 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:02 PM
link   
EUGENE, Ore. -- Northwest Bloodworks Call for blood donors in wake of SoCal earthquakes

Lane Bloodworks counts on at least 20 percent of their donor base to come from high schools.

Oregon? High Schools?

I'm pretty much guessing the China Lake folks have blood for their situation if there is one. Since there seems to be no other issue, I'll hope this is just cynical exploitational marketing BS.

Donate blood - it is sold. Donate a Kidney - it is sold. Donate to cancer research, and later get cancer, pay FULL price or get nothing.

Red Cross declares blood emergency in DC region

The American Red Cross has declared a blood-supply emergency in the D.C. area and issued an urgent call for donations.

Red Cross? DC only? Really?

If this is a supply line issue, and the drug busts this week, man is there going to be a...lot...of jonesing folks soon.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I was under the impression that there were no casualties in the SoCal quakes.
So there is a blood shortage?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:31 PM
link   
It was Krischer...NOT Acosta that let Epstein off.

Letter from (then) Chief of Police...and one of the TWO lead investigators:
PDF: radaronline.com...

NOTE: The OTHER lead investigator died mysteriously at age 50 one year ago...no cause of death released.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: PilSungMtnMan

The official story so far is that a fire burned out a transformer. It's still going on. FOX has no moved to interviewing people on the streets.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
a reply to: crankyoldman

I was under the impression that there were no casualties in the SoCal quakes.
So there is a blood shortage?

All the reports I saw struggled to find anything more then rattled nerves. Had there been a crises of bloody wounds they'd have led with it - Northridge didn't have a problem as I recall, nor SF.

Also Eugene isn't near.

So I'll assume this is just modern marketing using any available crises to create panic to increase branding awareness to increase likes on instagram to increase brand awareness... rinse and repeat until meaningless.

The Young Blood is what struck me given what we now know.

top topics

<< 237  238  239    241  242  243 >>

join