It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 243
<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

NY/NYC is a swamp of pit vipers that need to be cleaned out.
Cuomo
de Blasio
Brindisi
AOC
Nadler
Schumer
Gillibrand
Jeffries

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hmmm, wonder if ICE has targets in the black out area. Those raids start Sunday, right? Kill the lights. Targets blind. ICE with NVG.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   
2hr ago

www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/national-international/Mayor-Crackdown-Immigrants-Already-Underway-NY-512692921.html

www.nbcphiladelphia.com...

New York Mayor Bill de Blasio says he's getting reports that a nationwide crackdown on immigrants facing deportation is already underway in his city. The sweeps were expected to start Sunday, but de Blasio tweeted on Saturday that the Immigration and Customs Enforcement agency had already taken action in New York.

edit on 14-7-2019 by FlyingFox because: "Round Her Up!"

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

How did you obtain the "I am F**** list"?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

They need to round up de Blasio. Dark to light with night vision goggles.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

I have family/relatives in NY & NYC. That's their hit list.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Maybe this
thecount.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Wow...when you line them all up like that, I see what you mean! Vipers indeed.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:52 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Reading now....Thank You

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I with ya man. It's a war. One day some of us, specifically the straight 'white' male will be in the minority club. The gene pool will make it so.

Not sure if this drop fits your thinking but here's one...

Q563

Jan 19 2018 16:53:00 (EST)
Why are we here?
Why are we providing crumbs?
Think MEMO.
BUILDING THE ARMY.
Not convinced this is spreading?
You, the PEOPLE, have THE POWER.
You, the PEOPLE, just forgot how to PLAY.
TOGETHER you are STRONG.
APART you are weak.
THEY WANT YOU DIVIDED.
THEY WANT RACE WARS.
THEY WANT CLASS WARS.
THEY WANT RELIGIOUS WARS.
THEY WANT POLITICAL WARS.
THEY WANT YOU DIVIDED!
LEARN!
FOR GOD & COUNTRY - LEARN!
STAY STRONG.
STAY TOGETHER.
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.
This is more important than you can imagine.
Q

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Spygate - THE TRUTH - Plain and straight-forward, from Congressman Devin Nunes:

According to Nunes, the Russia investigation was an “obstruction of justice trap,” that started without evidence of collusion and ended in an “awful situation” that could only be fixed by jailing the people who “perpetuated this hoax.

“These are all a bunch of dirty cops and I’ll tell you, we’re going to go down in a spiral in this country because you will not have a Republican that will trust the FBI or the Department of Justice for generations to come.”
More at: theconservativetreehouse.com... erations/#more-166237

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 01:29 AM
link   

It all goes back to drop 5

Follow the Money, it's the Key
Anonymous
29 Oct 2017 - 12:47:18 PM
Follow the money, it’s the key.
What is Pelosi’s net worth by way of one example. Why coincidentally is her memory apparently going?
Cover for possible future indictment to plead what?
What if John M never had surgery and that was a cover for a future out if needed against prosecution?
Why did Soros transfer his bulk public funds to a NP? Note this doesn’t include massive slush funds that are pulled by several high ups.
Why did Soros’ son have several meetings with Canadian PM and how is that related to Clinton’s?
Can you rely on being able to board a plane and fly away?
Why is MS13 a priority _ nobody got this.
Could people pay such gangs to kill opponents and why / how to insulate against exposure?
The truth is mind blowing and cannot fully be exposed.
Also many are thinking from one point of view, US only, this evil is embedded globally. US is the first domino.
Have faith.

qmap.pub...

Q told us from day 1.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 03:26 AM
link   
If Epstein is Mossad, my thought is he was planted to infiltrate our government and he used blackmail to work his way up the ranks, ensaring one person after another until he had virtually everyone under his control. If this is accurate, he obv didn't work alone. That's why I wonder if Raniere is also a plant because of the similarities. Sort of an unknown who mysteriously gained control over powerful people..

Then I looked into Doug Band. And there are more similarities. Kind of a nobody who went to D.C. as an intern and worked his way up the ranks...presumably through hard work and perseverance (yea right).

Here's an article that touches on his background:
newrepublic.com... k3Ao6S4

And there was the falling out he had with Chelsea. I don't know the details, just that he called her a spoiled brat. That was ballsy. Then he had this peculiar email exchange with Podesta:
https://__._/podesta-emails/emailid/52046?fbclid=IwAR32lyOnKXjUuLHZns_xpwQaymx9jMbV9LrPkGqGtHDQvl8z5sYt--Xbz24

I learned from the best The investigation into her getting paid for campaigning, using foundation resources for her wedding and life for a decade, taxes on money from her parents.... I hope that you will speak to her and end this Once we go down this road...

Once we go down this road ..does that sound like a threat?
And Podesta's response:

You are perfecting your skills for understatement.

Meaning...you're perfecting your skills for speaking our language...learning our comms?

It sounds like he essentially told Podesta to get a handle on Chelsea. He's going up against the Clinton Machine. Did he not get the memo about the Arkancide list? Or does he have dirt...once we go down this road...
he road Epstein's plane with Bill multiple times.

This is what he's currently up to:

Doug Band, the former aide to President Bill Clinton who started the consulting firm Teneo with Declan Kelly in 2011, has registered as a foreign agent for the first time. Band and five other Teneo staffers will represent Neom, a $500 billion effort to build a new city in Saudi Arabia that describes itself as the “world’s most ambitious project.” Neom is controlled and funded by the Saudi Arabia’s sovereign wealth fund.

www.politico.com... n6fcLjyvwFoeIGc5IgvrJUaSqHplcew

imo he's one to watch. Along with Sara Latham and another one is Naomi Campbell who's had involvement with some powerful billionaires --one in particular is Hassan Jameel

and One more person to watch for --
Nicole Junkermann:

The Epstein Associate Nobody's Talking About: The IDF-Linked Bond Girl Infiltrating the UK NHS
FIFA Corruption, the Panama Papers, the Mossad, and Nicole Junkermann

theswamp.media...
edit on 14-7-2019 by cherokeetroy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 04:07 AM
link   
"Top Puerto Rico officials resign in group chat scandal that ensnares governor"

Two of Puerto Rico’s top government officials resigned on Saturday following the publication of a bombshell group chat in which Governor Ricardo Rossello and his closest allies exchanged controversial messages that have led to widespread calls for Rossello to also step down.

It also follows a 32-count federal indictment and arrests on Wednesday of six people, including two former high-ranking Puerto Rico government officials, who were charged with conspiracy and other crimes in connection with millions of dollars in federal Medicaid and education funds.

www.reuters.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: Justoneman

Now that smacks of this being all one big planned play that has been a setup.

Of course it has been setup. JE knew the risks that such a job has. Once you do start to get an idea on the scale of the problems, it is not the kind of thing you walk blindly into if you want to live. In todays congress media it is all setup in advance, just look at all the silly games going on with Muller.

With so many competing forces colliding and colluding you do need some kind of plan to have any chance with it. I like your line Q, keep up the good work.

I am sure wanting to see some more of this and do have popcorn supplies, lots of water, fresh garden veggies and smoked meats ready. I feel like I am a young kid again waiting to see Lady Justice show this scum the door to the Graybar Motel.

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

The PDF you posted on page 236 of the Flight logs with Bill C all over it is interesting on several levels. I see initials for several people. One being JE himself. Therefore, I think the others are members of his organization and would be enlightening to verify who they are.

edit on 14-7-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Full Flight Logs:

drive.google.com...

Thank you very much FF!

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust
Had someone tell me it was
Iike hunting prey, squashing a bug, pulling a weed. Problem is, not one of those examples ever got together to terminate the propagation of its own species... If that started happening it would be "unnatural" the Evil is obvious, it wants you to believe it is "normal"
Eta ...on many levels/themes
No more

edit on 7142019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2019 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Well.. ICE did get started last night. NY and Phil for sure.

ICE deportation raids underway in New York City, 'number of jurisdictions,' official says

www.foxnews.com...

EpGate appears to widen with each passing day. Each of those residences are likely now/soon to be classified as crime scenes.

<< 240  241  242    244  245  246 >>

join