It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 237
<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
Rothschild daughter, 15, dies in tragic accident

The teenager was the heiress to two of Britain's most powerful dynasties – the Goldsmith and the Rothschild families. She was the first-born child of millionaire financier Ben and his ex-wife Kate Emma Rothschild, who are believed to have a combined fortune of more than £300million.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
a reply to: imthegoat

So there was 2 separate coc aine busts each with 40,000 lbs of coc aine, within a week?

Ok, I just figured out what the deal with this is. There was only 1 bust with 40,000 lbs. That was the Philly bust. This more recent bust with the sub was for 17,000 lbs (still a huge amount).

Prior to the record-setting 40,000lbs Philly bust, the was one here about 6 weeks before it, now the 2nd largest on record.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Some interesting perspective on Acosta here from Imperator Rex.

Art of War - Trumpinator has done it again

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:11 AM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Wheels Up company name double meaning?

Wheel's Up = sun wheel? If you do a search for "sun wheel" most results are for black sun!

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 02:15 AM
link   
If the double meaning for Wheels Up with its dark occult connotations is indeed intentional there is probably also a triple meaning implied:

Wheels Up = wheel's up = time's up

The Wheel of time or wheel of history (also known as Kalachakra) is a concept found in several religious traditions and philosophies, notably religions of Indian origin such as Hinduism, Sikhism, and Buddhism, which regard time as cyclical and consisting of repeating ages. Many other cultures contain belief in a similar concept: notably, the Q'ero Indians in Peru, as well as the Hopi Indians of Arizona.

The Wheel of Time or Kalachakra is a Tantric deity that is associated with Tibetan Tantric Buddhism, which encompasses all four main schools of Sakya, Nyingma, Kagyu and Gelug, and is especially important within the lesser-known Jonang tradition.
The Kalachakra tantra prophesies a world within which (religious) conflict is prevalent. A worldwide war will be waged which will see the expansion of the mystical Kingdom of Shambhala led by a messianic king.

link

ETA:
Very good summary of the darker aspects (some of them extremely so) of the Kalachakra Tantra. This might also explain the NXIVM/Dalai Lama connection. link
edit on 13-7-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Ghislane Maxwell attends The New York Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children 's 2013 Spring Luncheon
mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Andy back on page 230 of this thread, "Barry will flood NO", paraphrasing.

I say it is apparent they need floating houses in Nawlin's Looweez-ee a-na (as an old Cajun use to tell me and I would laugh). Venice of America would be a good title. The place is well under sea level. I can imagine mold issues of epic proportions under those homes and businesses.

edit on 13-7-2019 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

There are people who have not been alive long enough to understand how the world really operates. Within the next 30 days Democrats will experience firsthand the punishment for being a hateful minority with no power.

It's been 30 days.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Muller will not be talking on the 17. It was moved to the 24th so that each committee can have more time with him.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 08:17 AM
link   
delete

they are flying
edit on 13-7-2019 by dubiousatworst because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
Ghislane Maxwell attends The New York Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children 's 2013 Spring Luncheon
mobile.twitter.com...

And the NYSPCC is set to meet again this September at.....

The Standard Hotel.

You can't make this stuff up.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 09:40 AM
link   
SerialBrain2: The Explosive Message Trump Coded in his Speech on Independence Day

@ :58 sec mark reminds me of AgarthaSeed's avatar.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
Some interesting perspective on Acosta here from Imperator Rex.

Art of War - Trumpinator has done it again

Check out this article on Barry Krischer...he's Clinton scum:

Barry Krischer: The Democrat Prosecutor Who Let Jeffrey Epstein Get Away

thewashingtonstandard.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

WHEELS UP

wheels up

the time or point when a plan or operation is executed. it comes from the military to describe when a plane lifts off to start a deployment, at that point an operation is considered hot (officially started).

HOT HOT HOT

urban dictionary

Every dog has his/her day

Dare I say... Godspeed
edit on 7132019 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Absolutely disgusting!

From your article link...

Acosta allegedly told Trump transition officials that he had been told to back off Epstein. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he allegedly said.

We all would like to know who told him to stand down.

Maybe Alcatraz needs to reopen for business. These people really are the lowest scum, like infectious bacteria that just won't go away.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Q says Acosta = Swamp. Good riddens.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

'Minority Report'.

Wheels Up, Kenny Dichter & friends. Dan Scavino is a twat follower. 🤔

Kenny is the one in all black holding red cup.

twitter.com...

ETA: many more pics at twit link above.

edit on 13-7-2019 by EndtheMadnessNow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

It's possible he was compromised as in blackmailed or bribed regarding JE case in FL.

Kitchen is getting HOT so he's leaving.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: cherokeetroy
mobile.twitter.com...

Shopping? Is it too soon for that kind of humor?

I think we have learned: If it has "children" in the organization's title and there are "big donors" in involved, no money goes to actual children in need. Which begs the question - why according to these organizations there are just so so so many children in need - all are in fact born to parents. (rhetorical question)

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: IAMTAT

Absolutely disgusting!

From your article link...

Acosta allegedly told Trump transition officials that he had been told to back off Epstein. “I was told Epstein ‘belonged to intelligence’ and to leave it alone,” he allegedly said.

We all would like to know who told him to stand down.

Maybe Alcatraz needs to reopen for business. These people really are the lowest scum, like infectious bacteria that just won't go away.

It's clear Kirscher got the same stand down order...from his Clinton friends.

top topics

<< 234  235  236    238  239  240 >>

join