It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -8teen-

page: 236
<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Sorry to use my own list to reply to, but...

I've been watching the MOST viral trend, I have ever seen...Storm Area 51. There are close to half a million joining a Facebook's page about marching on Area 51, on September 20, 2019...within a few days.

Never have I seen such a blort of excellent memes, evah. ..which brings me to my theory on a connection to Q.

Since this is an information and chiral asymmetrical battle...perhaps this will be a Secret Space Program disclosure, to soothe the populace, after poederastic tribunals are underway.

Picture this. Huge gathering of people converging on Area 51... TR-3B lands in front of them. Prez the Donald lands in AF1. Makes a rousing speech about how quickly our Space Force is moving.... it's YUGE!

T-shirts and hats... walkthrough tours of the stripped down ship...clear Military presence...

Disclosure as both the greatest ever PR tour de force in this century... simultaneously soothing the public from outrage at the podestery tribunals going on...and offering some cover to grey hats...and heading into the more esoteric and imagination sparking consciousness field.

I have never seen anything go viral this quickly and thoroughly. Phase 2? I have been unable to load any memes here. But, if you are on the facebooks, just do a quick search there. The name of this "joke" movement, populated by the most "young and deplorable" folks, is Storm Area 51. Constant livestreaming on a minute to minute basis. Aside from the serious implications, this is the funniest af stuff, I've ever seen.
edit on 12-7-2019 by Enderdog because: Typos

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: crankyoldman

They say dead men don't talk..I disagree. In this case.. the dead are doing most of the talking... Cornell, Chester.. K Spade..R.Williams..Bourdain..Issac..Tracy T...Plus the many I didn't mention. We should acknowledge their message/warning and get pissed. We're at war.

You just coined the new phrase .....

ResurreQtion 😎

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Probably a bunch of crazed flat-earthers. If they think storm troopin is going to work will end up with dead bodies.

The leaders of this pact have been targeted and monitored.

Here's a thread...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: SouthernGift

Everyone would be surprised how many functional coke heads are out there....mostly roofers. Seriously, some of these "normal" people work hard jobs and then spend 1/3 to 2/3 of their paycheck on it.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'll go with ResurreQtion as long as it leads to prosecution..

Do what they told ya!
edit on 12-7-2019 by Sabrechucker because: edittttttttt

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: PilSungMtnMan

Coates gone, IMO, gets us down to one on the “gots to go” list. Wray being the last name.

re: qmap.pub...

"TRUST WRAY"

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:26 PM
link   
a reply to: pianopraze

Off topic and "very touchy" seem to identify closely.

Great post.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: xuenchen

I'll go with ResurreQtion as long as it leads to prosecution..

ResurreQtion // ProseQtion 😎

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Good find! It wasn't Mueller who convinced Anti-Trump PETER STRZOK to join the Mueller team. It was Trump-hater, Andrew Weissman. But Mueller canned Strzok when he learned of his views/beliefs/motivation.

Each bit of new evidence adds credence to Q's statement that Bob Mueller is the "Stealth" Bomber.

posted on Jul, 12 2019 @ 11:47 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Mueller is a known burned-out drunk around DC.
Weissman has always been running the show at the SC...and he was taking his orders from someone other than Mueller.

Who's Election night "Victory" Party did Andy attend?

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Where's DWS and friends been lately? Flipping or hiding..

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Total newbie here. Been following you guys for a year and a half or more. Love the work that you researchers put into this forum. I am 74, Vietnam era vet, US Navy Sea Bees. Retired my construction company in 2007. Still have a wood shop for you own pleasure. Tie fishing flies as a past time.
Hoping and praying The Plan is Real. That the deepl state will be destroyed and our great Country will be returned to the people before I die.
Praying that my kids, grandkids and great grandkids will be able to enjoy the freedom that was fought and paid for by our wonderful service men.
Don’t know that I can contribute much to this group except to pray for victory against the dead state and stand ready to give my all if need be to keep our Country free.
Carry on.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:05 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Now that smacks of this being all one big planned play that has been a setup.

Of course it has been setup. JE knew the risks that such a job has. Once you do start to get an idea on the scale of the problems, it is not the kind of thing you walk blindly into if you want to live. In todays congress media it is all setup in advance, just look at all the silly games going on with Muller.

With so many competing forces colliding and colluding you do need some kind of plan to have any chance with it. I like your line Q, keep up the good work.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Xactamundo

Welcome X.

Plenty to digest. I’m relatively new myself to ATS. There are some fine patriots along with some measured skeptics.

Complete elimination of the deep state may be impossible but certainly some key events are unfolding.

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:43 AM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Who is the wizard behind the curtain?

It may well be ... What is the wizard behind the curtain?

P

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I didn't see this posted yet

"Under The Microscope: Acting DHS Secretary Under Investigation After ICE Raid Details Were Leaked"

Acting Secretary of Homeland Security Kevin McAleenan is at the center of a federal investigation into the leak of confidential government information in late June that forced Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) to call off a nationwide operation, three senior administration officials told the Washington Examiner.

townhall.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: carewemust

Mueller is a known burned-out drunk around DC.
Weissman has always been running the show at the SC...and he was taking his orders from someone other than Mueller.

Who's Election night "Victory" Party did Andy attend?

Weissman attended Hillary's (premature) victory party. He was also a big Hillary donor.

Also, it looks like Director of National Intelligence DAN COATS is on his way out. Paul Sperry says Coats is a "bottleneck" in the declassification process. He's also communicating with Adam Schiff about what Declas requests are coming his way from A.G. Barr. Dan Coates = Deep State's #1 clog in the Declas drain.

Goodbye Mr. Coats: www.motherjones.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2019 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

This one?

top topics

<< 233  234  235    237  238  239 >>

join