It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange arrested at the Ecuadorian embassy in London.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Are you sure it's JA holding that book? Seems to me his hands is pointing up, when he says something. Also notice he is in hand cuffs.

source: YT: www.youtube.com...

JA's hand in the circle. Strangely there are 2 hands holding the book cover ?

/Free Assange!
edit on 11/4/2019 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

edit on 11/4/2019 by kloejen because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa
What if the book is a dead man's switch....a visual sign to release the krakken.

It just seems off........if I was being drug out by a bunch of cops....holding onto a book would not even occur to me.

Wouldn't you think they bobbies would remove any items being held by a person taken into custody? Especially a person that is literally being carried like a sack of potatoes? Nobody else thinks it's odd that he was allowed to hold a book while being dragged out?

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:09 AM
link   
The news dedicated about two minutes to this story.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Not a chance. If I remember correctly the encryption on the insurance file is AES256.

It's just going to be a very long string of random characters.

To put things in perspective if you were trying to brute force the file; even if a quadrillion processors were doing a quadrillion decryptions every second, the universe would be long dead by the time you ran through every possibility.
edit on 4/11/2019 by Xcalibur254 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The news dedicated about two minutes to this story.

That's because this has too much actual news and implications for their entertainment schedule.

"Julian Assange has been arrested in London".....

"Now to are main story, Pence reacts to Pete Buttigieg after criticism: 'He knows better'
Vice President Mike Pence fired back at Democratic presidential candidate Pete Buttigieg over the gay fued.... Let's look to our panel and get into this further".

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: kloejen

Are you sure it's JA holding that book? Seems to me his hands is pointing up, when he says something. Also notice he is in hand cuffs.

source: YT: www.youtube.com...

JA's hand in the circle. Strangely there are 2 hands holding the book cover ?

/Free Assange!

Let's assume that is his left hand with the finger pointing, it could be his right hand only holding the book, the other hand looks to me to be the hand of the man with his back facing the camera just behind the guy in the hat in the foreground.
edit on 11-4-2019 by panoz77 because: added quote

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:14 AM
link   
So what side is rooting for Assange right now and what side wants him in prison? He used to be hated by the side that roots for him and then it flippy-flopped.

What’s Q think about it? I see he made his way back to the front page again...he should have insight on this, right? This is right up his wheel house.

All joking aside, I like it. Wikileaks isn’t going anywhere. It’s bigger than just one man. This might shake things up. I don’t trust any government to handle it with true justice...but what gets brought up in the shock wave of all this could be very telling.
edit on 11-4-2019 by Assassin82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: dfnj2015

Are you saying that Assange stole the emails? That is wasn't Russia after all?

It wasnt Assange, it wasnt "muh Russia", it was Seth Rich....well possibly Seth Rich passed the information to Kim Dotcom who passed it to Assange. Damn sure wasnt Russia though. Perhaps that is the point? Now that all the Obama spying on Trump is coming out in the open, get Julian to come to America and tell everyone what actually happened.

Think about it - why would Wikileaks offer a $20,000 reward for the murder of Seth Rich if he had nothing to do with Wikileaks? Rich has not been linked to them under any other circumstances, and Wikileaks has not been known to offer rewards in any other random murders.

link   

The shaved / head surgical gloves thing is a little strange.
Border control agents and humanitarian aid groups rescuing victims of Cyclone Idai use that approach to avoid contamination.
This is Julian Assange though, so who knows?

link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

I think one of the most important lessons here is do not seek political asylum at the Ecuadorian embassy!

I don't think that is right , he's been there 7 years and as such outstayed his welcome , Ecuador did a good thing by offering refuge but Julian had nowhere to go from there other than the inevitable police cell.

I think what is interesting or scary is his belief if he is extradited to the United States he will be executed. Exposing state secrets or hacking government official's computers is probably a crime in most countries. His intentions may be good but he it sounds like he's broken a few laws.

He has Indeed broken some laws and in the process opened a few eyes to the criminality our governments hide , we should thank him for that.
His fears of execution are justified I think , perhaps not official execution but execution from the dark PTB.

link   
a reply to: RMFX1

I cant see the back in that photo. He looks like he has no hair.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Assassin82
So what side is rooting for Assange right now and what side what’s him in prison? He used to be hated by the side that roots for him and then it flippy-flopped.

What’s Q think about it? I see he made his way back to the front page again...he should have insight on this, right? This is right up his wheel house.

All joking aside, I like it. Wikileaks isn’t going anywhere. It’s bigger than just one man. This might shake things up. I don’t trust any government to handle it with true justice...but what gets brought up in the shock wave of all this could be very telling.

I'm rooting for truth and exposing the NWO types, that's the side I am on. I don't care who it takes down.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

So what side is rooting for Assange right now and what side what’s him in prison? He used to be hated by the side that roots for him and then it flippy-flopped.

I expect much of Trump group who liked Assange in the past to forget that little history should the news of him being extradited to the US be true.

I expect the establishment left who support Bush like governments to ignore the fact that Trumps admin appears to be going after one of the main players in the "Russian narrative".

A small group of people may see all that nuance, and know this has nothing to do with politics, and everything to do with how the US and the west deal with dissidents. As your avatar suggests, Looks like he's had too much to think.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Slichter

Border control agents and humanitarian aid groups rescuing victims of Cyclone Idai use that approach to avoid contamination.

His head isn't shaved or bald, are you people blind? He has grey hair and it is pulled back, I'm assuming in a pony tail of sorts.
edit on 11-4-2019 by panoz77 because: added clarification

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:18 AM
link   
a reply to: kloejen

On closer inspection it looks like the two hands that seem to be holding the book belong to two different man. One of them is mostly hidden by the cop in the foreground.

Assange holding it with his right hand and the two other hands either holding his arm or trying to wrestle the book from him or they are actually holding it in an attempt to make it look like Assange is holding it in which case the assumption would have to be that this is the signal to NOT trigger the dead man switch.

There is also the faint possibility that this is not Assange but a body double which might explain the whole bad hair day appearance (I mean his beard - his had is not shaven!)
edit on 11-4-2019 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Assange didnt hack anybody. He didnt steal anything. If hes guilty, so are all the other newspapers and websites out there who ran with information they published.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

Do you know the title of the book he's carrying? The public thanks you. Interesting times!

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77

originally posted by: Slichter

His head isn't shaved or bald, are you people blind? He has grey hair and it is pulled back, I'm assuming in a pony tail of sorts.

Right?? Looks to me he has his hair slicked back or something like that, definitely not a shaved head.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Assassin82

I agree with a lot of what you said, but Wikileaks might be in trouble. They rely on donations and their figurehead just got arrested. Without a hypeman they're going to quickly find their money starting to dry up.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
OMG! Big Brother has captured Emannuel Goldstein. Now time for the two minutes of hate.

It would be golden if Trump pardons him. The left would have to have the government change their diapers.
edit on 11-4-2019 by MRinder because: To add

edit on 11-4-2019 by MRinder because: Spelling

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join