It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange arrested at the Ecuadorian embassy in London.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:44 AM
link   
There has to be a reason behind the scenes. Something happened that the other govt. didn't like or was finally pressured into.
Time will tell. The problem today is, its all old news and whatever he has stored away will be shut down very quickly.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Something happened that the other govt. didn't like or was finally pressured into.

I think a bit of both , Julian became a bad house guest and pressure has been put on Ecuador to end the stand off.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:47 AM
link   
One might assume U.S. AG William Barr would want testimony from Julian to understand how the Clinton emails came to be in WikiLeaks possession. Would Julian even say? Is that even a valid assumption to make, or will the U.S. just hope “he disappears into the night”? It’s so hard to guess anymore. It seems the right thing to do would be to attempt to get honesty and transparency for the American people (was Seth Rich involved?) but it wouldn’t surprise me at this point if this never happens and the American people never know for sure one way or another. Thoughts?

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
The question is...... what will YOU do..... not what will Julian do, not what will Wikileaks do.

Will you sit on forums saying how you support Mr.Assange and talk about injustice ..... in other words sit on your butt and do nothing.. Or will you mobilize and show up on the steps of Washington in such large numbers that being ignored is not an option.

The ball is in our court now, we have spent years saying we believe in him, that we support him and that the thing he deserves most.... is freedom.

Sadly I think that what we will do is say.... I would go protest but I gotta work that day...... Cause that is what we do, we tell each other how angry we are about things..... free speech and the likes...... but unlike the liberals..... we just cant be bothered missing work to go make our voices heard

There were massive protest marches against invading Iraq and they changed diddly squat.
People just don't care anymore, they've given up and can't really say I blame them.
The jokers running the show will just carry on regardless and if that means going right through you then so be it.
But by all means go for it, at least you'll be able to sleep at night.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:50 AM
link   
He is yelling "resist uk resist the trump administration"

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
This is breaking news so information is scarce at the moment but it's being reported that the Met police have arrested Assange at the Ecuadorian embassy and he is now being held at a police station awaiting a court appearance.

I think one of the most important lessons here is do not seek political asylum at the Ecuadorian embassy!

I think what is interesting or scary is his belief if he is extradited to the United States he will be executed. Exposing state secrets or hacking government official's computers is probably a crime in most countries. His intentions may be good but he it sounds like he's broken a few laws.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: DoubleDNH

originally posted by: Zimnydran
The question is...... what will YOU do..... not what will Julian do, not what will Wikileaks do.

Will you sit on forums saying how you support Mr.Assange and talk about injustice ..... in other words sit on your butt and do nothing.. Or will you mobilize and show up on the steps of Washington in such large numbers that being ignored is not an option.

The ball is in our court now, we have spent years saying we believe in him, that we support him and that the thing he deserves most.... is freedom.

Sadly I think that what we will do is say.... I would go protest but I gotta work that day...... Cause that is what we do, we tell each other how angry we are about things..... free speech and the likes...... but unlike the liberals..... we just cant be bothered missing work to go make our voices heard

I’ll crack open a good beer and hope he rots in prison for a long time. Throw away the key.

Why do hate him so much exactly?

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:08 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I wonder what the Democrats stance will be towards Assange' once it's broadly announced that the Trump admin had him extradited to face crimes for publishing?

I see a political opportunity in the making......
edit on 11/4/2019 by Sublimecraft because: beer

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

What is JA signalling?

Gore Vidal History of The National Security State: Includes Vidal on America

In Gore Vidal: History of the National Security State & Vidal on America, TRNN Senior Editor Paul Jay and the acclaimed essayist, screenwriter and novelist Gore Vidal discuss the historical events that led to the establishment of the massive military-industrial-security complex and the political culture that gave us the “Imperial Presidency
published January 2014

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: gortex

I wonder what the Democrats stance will be towards Assange' once it's broadly announced that the Trump admin had him extradited to fact crimes for publishing?

I see a political opportunity in the making......

That's exactly what I was thinking as well......

We already know the reaction tho, they do it every time..... They prop them up, and tell everyone how they need to believe them, then when the info they spill isn't in favor of the dem party, they lambaste them and the media gags any further mention of their name.....

It happens...... Every...... Time

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

The most important book everyone should read, but many won’t because TLDR.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Exactly.

There has to be a reason why he is showing that cover.

It's not like he was sitting on the can when the feds busted in, they ripped him off the toilet and he just hasn't had the chance to put the book down yet.

There's a reason why he is making that cover visible.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:20 AM
link   
All is not as it seems.

There are more moves being made behind the scenes.

The way it was done stinks of the deep state but we may well have to await counter moves.

As has been said, time will tell.

If this is the Deep State the insurance files will be released. The only thing they need to send out are the Keys.

A great many people have the file stored away.

P

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I didn't know he was ever that powerful.
I think your second sentence is the more likely.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

There are no indictments for Assange in this country as far as I know.
I think they were interested in talking to him but he was not being extradited to this country.

+8 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

It’s amazing the power information gives you.

But of course you didn’t know that.

edit on 11/4/2019 by vinifalou because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

If this is the Deep State the insurance files will be released. The only thing they need to send out are the Keys.

Unless they figured out a way to keep that from happening and that is why the move was made.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

Why?

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Absolutely disgusted at my government for just washing their hands of him and doing bugger all except staying cosy and safe in the red-white-n-blue pockets. And they wonder why Aussies feel more and more let down everyday.

btw, rocking that papa-smurf look he is...
edit on 11-4-2019 by Qumulys because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I like that building. Its pretty. I can almost see Mary Poppins and two little blonde haired children skipping down those steps.

Assange looks old and tired. He needs to lose the beard.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join