It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Julian Assange arrested at the Ecuadorian embassy in London.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 04:47 AM
link   
This is breaking news so information is scarce at the moment but it's being reported that the Met police have arrested Assange at the Ecuadorian embassy and he is now being held at a police station awaiting a court appearance.
twitter.com...
The Ecuadorian government had withdrawn his asylum claim.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Lets keep an eye on their insurance file.

+12 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   

twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 04:52 AM
link   
okay now lets wait for the code to unlock the ensurance files :-)))

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 04:55 AM
link   
twitter.com...

Ruptly @Ruptly
BREAKING: #Assange removed from embassy - video

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Screen capture of the moment he is taken away......

Watch here ( source is RT twitter) twitter.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: XAnarchistX

Sad to watch but it is probably for the best , Julian couldn't hide forever so now the time has come.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:05 AM
link   
This could lead to some bombshells and change the policital, and economic landscape of the world........

Or he could go quietly into the night....

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Well this point,,,,

There is either a dead man's switch or there isn't.

Time will tell...it always does.

link   
Statement from Ecuadorian president Lenín Moreno.

link   
Interesting book he’s holding. a reply to: gortex

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
Interesting timing...

US Intelligence Interview...
Julian, Julian, we have a deal for you... if you say what we tell you to say, we'll go easy on you...

+28 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The question is...... what will YOU do..... not what will Julian do, not what will Wikileaks do.

Will you sit on forums saying how you support Mr.Assange and talk about injustice ..... in other words sit on your butt and do nothing.. Or will you mobilize and show up on the steps of Washington in such large numbers that being ignored is not an option.

The ball is in our court now, we have spent years saying we believe in him, that we support him and that the thing he deserves most.... is freedom.

Sadly I think that what we will do is say.... I would go protest but I gotta work that day...... Cause that is what we do, we tell each other how angry we are about things..... free speech and the likes...... but unlike the liberals..... we just cant be bothered missing work to go make our voices heard
edit on 11-4-2019 by Zimnydran because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Yep just breaking in london.

I was there yesterday.... unbloody believable.

edit on 11/4/19 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

The question is...... what will YOU do.

Nothing , this day was always going to come so the question is what has Julian done to prepare for it.

We in Britain have bigger , more important fish to fry.

I wish Assange luck.

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Zimnydran

The question is...... what will YOU do

Probably make some coffee and have some breakfast.....

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
The question is...... what will YOU do..... not what will Julian do, not what will Wikileaks do.

Will you sit on forums saying how you support Mr.Assange and talk about injustice ..... in other words sit on your butt and do nothing.. Or will you mobilize and show up on the steps of Washington in such large numbers that being ignored is not an option.

The ball is in our court now, we have spent years saying we believe in him, that we support him and that the thing he deserves most.... is freedom.

Sadly I think that what we will do is say.... I would go protest but I gotta work that day...... Cause that is what we do, we tell each other how angry we are about things..... free speech and the likes...... but unlike the liberals..... we just cant be bothered missing work to go make our voices heard

I’ll crack open a good beer and hope he rots in prison for a long time. Throw away the key.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Wow, what an odd look with the beard and shaved head... Not sure what image he's going for but I think several years in that embassy have perhaps rusted his circuitry.
Still, the guy deserves a fair hearing but if he does end up on a "rendition flight" we may well never see him again, I can see the MIC wanting to make an example of him...
"This is what happens, you like the bear and you lose".
On the other hand, Assange may indeed end up laughing last and longest!

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlackIbanez
Wow, what an odd look with the beard and shaved head... Not sure what image he's going for but I think several years in that embassy have perhaps rusted his circuitry.
Still, the guy deserves a fair hearing but if he does end up on a "rendition flight" we may well never see him again, I can see the MIC wanting to make an example of him...
"This is what happens, you like the bear and you lose".
On the other hand, Assange may indeed end up laughing last and longest!

On the other...... I can see a lot of governments wanting everything he knows as well.....

Tricky business dealing in wanted information

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Bad news… very bad news, after all these years I thought/hoped for they would give him sort of asylum…

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join