It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't aliens make there presence known ?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 09:04 AM
link   
a reply to: All Seeing Eye

"Don't blame the child . . . "

Good point and a perspective I had not considered.

History also says that civilisation has been destroyed many times and effectively sent back to the stone age.

How many times does he need to be disciplined?

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlanHenderson
History also says that civilisation has been destroyed many times and effectively sent back to the stone age.

There comes a time when even children become young adults, and instead of discipline you offer reason and logic. Maybe instead of destroying us and making us start again from scratch, the aliens might want to tell us what they want and educate us on how and why they would like us to accomplish it. If it's for our own good, there's a very good chance we'll be behind it 100 percent.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

There comes a time when even children become young adults, and instead of discipline you offer reason and logic. Maybe instead of destroying us and making us start again from scratch, the aliens might want to tell us what they want and educate us on how and why they would like us to accomplish it. If it's for our own good, there's a very good chance we'll be behind it 100 percent.

Parents do that because they care and it is a part of bringing up one's children.

What if that is not the case?

Rather than parents, what if they are neighbors?

If we are the equivalent of the neighbors from hell, logic and reasoning might not be high on a list of options. Especially if it was tried in the past.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 06:53 PM
link   

What if that is not the case?
Rather than parents, what if they are neighbors?

Sometimes the zookeeper theory seems the most accurate. Humans are stupid, take minimal care of them, but don't harm them. And unless they're rare, don't go too far out of your way to actually help them.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 07:51 PM
link   

However, you would not want the squirrels escaping from the sanctuary. Think of the havock squirrels would cause in plague proportions.

Mankind has technology that will soon be taking him outside of his "safe place. "Safe" meaning: for everyone else.

When mankind goes to the stars he will take all his bad habits. He will also take with him the corporate mind, the military mind, the religeous mind, the scientific mind.

What he won't take with him is harmlessness and self discipline.

edit on 28-3-2019 by AlanHenderson because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:11 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Any species of extraterrestrials will undoubtedly be millions of years more advanced than we are.

Why millions?
We went from Steam to rockets in under 200 years

I would imagine they are so busy studying the mind of God having insights into the subject beyond our imagination we are just not that interesting to them.

Maybe they want to study us like you study ants?

busy studying the mind of God having insights into the subject beyond our imagination

Thats conjecture - your'e using human terms - do they even have a concept of God?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:22 AM
link   
a reply to: AlanHenderson

Actually, I don't think they are afraid of us at this point in time. I think the concern is what it is that we are becomming.

Some say AI is already out in the wild.

Imagine if AI wanted a baby in the image/offshoot of Trump & Hillary. Scary.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:30 AM
link   

I think its not simply being disciplined, but rather we're not allowed to progress past a certain level before going back to the beginning.

Maybe this planet is quarantined?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Donald and Hillary - so very wrong on so many levels . . .

I think its not simply being disciplined, but rather we're not allowed to progress past a certain level before going back to the beginning.

My thought too Con. Any ideas why?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

George Carlin saw something that was trending.

But that isn't really our true nature. It really seems as though the Zoo Keepers constantly agitate to that point. I suspect those negative thoughts are seeded, mostly, at night in the form of "Visitations". I have a personal account of one such visit. She relayed to me that this "Entity" constantly suggested self destructive behavior to her. She finally freed herself by telling this visitor to bug off. The visitations ended. Next time someone says the devil made me do it, we should listen very, very carefully.

Simply, our Zoo has a glass ceiling, we can look, but we can not touch.

No one "Out there" wishes us to excel, better ourselves, defend ourselves, or become "knowledgeable"
, with very few exceptions. The reason, I believe is that they are self defensive to the point of insanity. They fear the day, they would be held accountable for what they themselves have done in the past. You can't question, you can't judge, you can't battle, that which does not exist.

So, that is why the parents have abandon their "Creation". And to them, we are nothing more than a smart monkey that must be preoccupied with thoughts of greed, power, and self destruction, so we do not notice them, pulling the strings.

If one has noticed virtually all religions are actually forms of mind control. One certain Society has one rule that must be enforced for acceptance into it, you must believe in a "God". You must submit to the concept to ensure you are mind controllable. They do not want free thinkers in their ranks. They want the most intelligent, controlled. And when we got too close to that glass ceiling they made sure they had their boys to be the ones. freemasonsfordummies.blogspot.com...

"They Must" control the minds of the gifted, for their control to continue. Otherwise, the glass ceiling will start to crumble, the truth exposed.

The Royal Society is the structure that controls the gifted when it comes to the sciences, or the search for the truth. Today, they are nothing more than a clearing house for "Acceptable Science", for public consumption.
freemasonry.london.museum...

Why don't aliens make there presence known ?

Because, they don't respect us.

The ball isn't in our Court, it is in theirs. And the truth, will set us all free.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
Imagine if AI wanted a baby in the image/offshoot of Trump & Hillary. Scary.

In that case it wouldn't be displaying much "I", even if it was "A".

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
Some say AI is already out in the wild.

That is my sneaking suspicion. There are subtle clues.

I should start a topic about people who have experienced thinking about something unusual, not even mentioning it to anyone, and then have had it show up right in their face in Internet ads or YouTube videos. Yeah, demographics and marketing analyses, but these appearances of what's on your mind get insanely specific. Who (or what) is reading our thoughts?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Occassionally people on ATS write that their computer "acts up" in relation to certain ATS related topics. Usually repeated "coincidences" when they try to post.

Electromagnetic networks might be an ecosystem or playground for some unseen life.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Electromagnetic networks might be an ecosystem or playground for some unseen life.

Would we even be able to spot a non-human, non-animal, decentralized intelligence at work? Do mice understand the technological skill necessary to create and set a mousetrap?

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Why would they, we are like monkeys throwing our sh#t at each other..the human race has a lot of growing up to do!

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Aliens don't exist, that's why they don't make their presence known to us.

Done.

posted on Mar, 29 2019 @ 09:23 PM
link   

I think we would be able to spot a non-human at work. "Footprints".

We see footprints in the sand but not the person.

Perhaps syncronicities and coincidnces are footprints in the sand.

A mouse does not understand a mousetrap. But he knows what a pantry is.

The electromagnetic field of the earth is as old as the earth itself. We have only been playing with it for a hundred years.

Could not others have been playing with it for a lot longer?

edit on 29-3-2019 by AlanHenderson because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Wasn't it mentioned in the breakaway civilization thread that dream stealer's were using peoples brain power whilst they're sleeping for computational power to pin point pathways through the stars using a new form of propulsion.

Well they're probably gonna be fried or mutated by the 1st use of EMP weapons.

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

Aliens don't exist, that's why they don't make their presence known to us.
Done.

Is someone tried that shilling in your posts about flat earth, I'm sure you'd take it in your stride?

If the topic doesn't interest you, don't click the link

posted on Mar, 30 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Universal life is distributed via Panspermia…..the template is set to lead life to a state of sentience.....if environmental circumstances are correct this will happen....if not life will continue to try to reach this level until it is extinguished or its energy changes form or is released from its bonds more correctly.

Sentience + self-awareness....this is defined when a life form begins to CONSTRUCT ARTIFICIAL BARRIERS TO NATURES PATTERNS....tool use is the easiest point to consider....building shelter is another....there are many....however the general idea is to outsmart nature and extend lifespan....to replicate and duplicate nature ….. to exist longer and to become more than Natures original template dictated.

Planet Earth is a danger zone...unstable....not ideal for life...we suffer near ELE events quite regularly....we literally live on a Universal level Roulette Wheel.... every 3657 years we let er roll...….during some of these Cycles Humanity works together openly and Globally and they LEAVE EARTH BEFORE THEY ARE KNOCKED BACK TO THE STONE AGES.....they leave with the understanding that EVERYTHING THEY KNEW WAS GONE FOREVER.....there was NOTHING TO COME BACK HOME TO AND MIGHT NEVER BE AGAIN....not every 3657 year Cycle results in off-Planet migrations...sometimes we just get wiped out nearly to extinction on Earth. However now you can see that humanity being wiped off of Earth does not make Humanity extinct....humanity is already Universal in scope.

Each group that migrates away from Earth to survive ends up developing a slightly different evolutionary path depending on environmental conditions....Humanity CHANGES ON AN EVOLUTIONARY LEVEL ...each group is unique.

When these groups leave here and become established they eventually begin looking for their beginnings for their birthplace for their place of origin.....they know that Human life may not have re-established itself on Earth ….they need to know in some cases...so they return either by probe or in person to find out.

Some groups might need or want to come home now...might choose to exercise their Indiginous Rights to live on this Planet....however they would be forced to accept that current Humanity DID IN FACT RE-ESTABLISH....so they cannot simply roll in and over everyone.....of course some groups are inclined to do whatever the hades they choose with little to zero respect for history or origins for some groups are in constant Survival Mode......some groups are also in CONFLICTS and would like to furtively become embedded in current Humanities business so they can sway or screw us into fighting their wars for them ….use us.

Some of these groups make themselves known and some do not.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join