It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't aliens make there presence known ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

They want our gold!

"It's a cookbook!!!"

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan
a reply to: Svaba

4. Aliens could be evil as

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Countermeasures. I never saw a UFO until last May 2018. Posted here on ATS and was trashed. Oh the pixels and they [members]even denied seeing a F ing geometric shape in the pick I posted. NUFORC is also a joke. Just read what they comment and investigate. NUFORC go after all of the lightweight fluff balls and ignore the "real" stuff with potential. So F them all and just keep plodding on. How come none of the pictures are ever clear? Mine too. Cause I we don't know how to take a picture. NOT Its countermeasures to mess the video or camera. Also, why do the UFO "pros" never use image de-blurring software. Same stuff the FBI and CSI use. I am pursuing that for my stuff.

4 FBI And CSI Photo Enhancing Software - Reduce Blur And Sharpen ...
www.geckoandfly.com... › ... › Basic Security And How To Tutorials

Feb 8, 2019 - If possible, avoid photo enhancing software as your must have tool, if you .... 01 – Robust Motion Deblurring System | Free / USD10 | Windows.

Hers a couple of my fuzzy. See anything?

edit on 27-3-2019 by Waterglass because: added pic

edit on 27-3-2019 by Waterglass because: added pic

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

In answer to your thread title they are not anywhere near us it's that simple.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Samasung phone pics 3.3mm focal length 800 iso 1/8th of a second at f2.2.

So what do you think such great equipment shows

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Oh yes they are, indeed you are surrounded by them at this very moment in time WMD................. You just haven't got the senses to notice

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: wmd_2008

Oh yes they are, indeed you are surrounded by them at this very moment in time WMD................. You just haven't got the senses to notice

Well prove it we all know when you had the change you 5hit yourself

You don't seem to post photos now why's that

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 11:50 AM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

I don't post photos anymore as that was pretty much the last Close Encounter. Got a bit busy at work been like that since and decided to leave visitng the space ships until time allows it.

On the subject of OP your question is valid but you must accept that we as human beings are very limited in brain power compared and only have a narrow understanding of what is around us, this makes any understanding of the UFO question near on impossible. My own theiry is Planet arth is a jind of big game park to them and they look down on us like we watch the animals in the zoo. We both just watch and let them live in their habitats trying not to interfere and let nature take its course

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:05 PM
link   
History teaches us that encounters between more technically advanced societies and less advanced ones typically go very badly for the latter. The disruption caused by a superior extraterrestrial civilization suddenly revealing itself could be gravely harmful to us.

A very slow, gradual process of contact may be desired. This would allow us time to adjust to the reality and immediate presence of a technologically superior civilization, made up of reasoning beings of wholly unfamiliar physical form.

We appear to be in the midst of such a process. Tantalizing hints-- persistently unidentifiable UFO sightings, even when adequate evidence exists, Unrepeating signals from space like the famous Wow Signal. Things that promote wonder and speculation, but no final,fully satisfying answers....so far.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I remember Alex Jones saying something about how the elite believe they are already in contact with aliens. Except those aliens don't respect our free will and only desire to use us.

Whereas the good aliens are even more advanced, but dont interfere because of our free will. Or something like that.

Not sure if that's true, but it makes some sense.
edit on 27-3-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Because when they make their presence known by somehow getting here with technology we don't understand, the military has orders to shoot on sight, whether they're extra-terrestrial or not.

If I had a vehicle that bends space around it I wouldn't risk parking it on Earth.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:06 PM
link   
There are no aliens as far as anybody knows.

But if there were, my guess as to why they wouldn't visit us is because we're just not that interesting. Look at it this way, if another intelligent species developed within space travel distance from us, that would imply that life pops up fairly easily in this galaxy, and therefore in the millions/billions of other galaxies out there, too. That means the universe is crawling with life. And with that, you get supply and demand. Not much life means it is rare and likely valuable. A whole lot of life means Earth is just another dirtball out of billions with critters on it, and not all that rare or interesting. So except for maybe a few alien scientists who might be "majoring" in Earth studies, we're not going to get much alien action.

There's a pretty good YouTube series out there by Issac Arthur that really goes into these questions in a lot of detail. Once you get past his speech impediment, they're pretty entertaining:

Issac Arthur Science and Futurism Channel

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
This is why.

edit on 27-3-2019 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: StrangeQuark96
If I had a vehicle that bends space around it I wouldn't risk parking it on Earth.

I also wouldn't worry a whole lot about Earthlings firing their little pea-shooters at me.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Maybe....

1. Intelligent life (as we think of it) is not nearly as common as we had surmised/hoped

2. Even if it is, it could be so far away that it would be impossible to travel the distance (it seems impossible for us so why wouldn't it be impossible for them?). The closest star to us is all but unreachable to us even if we had all the technological and scientific advances we are likely to make in the next 200 years right now. As far as I know it's impossible for us to sent a human being 4 light years in any reasonable amount of time. And they would not survive the trip if we could.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Because their all chilling in their virtual utopias, while their AI creations figure out FTL, time travel and wormholes.

And when these things are discovered, they’ve been under so long, they think the hell with it. Reality Sucks! We’ll just wait until the tech enables us to rearrange the universe at our whim.

Who knows? UFOs are either us or probes. If there are bodies involved, their surrogates puppeted from far away.
If it’s us we’re cavemen, if it’s others, we’re monkeys.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Trump, May, Brexit, Russia, nuclear weapons targeted at anything and everything of any value, including our own people.

Take your pick.

Same crap slightly different wrapping paper.

But we are not a very nice apex predator, that don't play nice with each other, nevermind anyone or anything else.

Would you turn up and say hello?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Svaba
What is so hard about this? How many countless hours as a collective species have gone into trying to prove the existence of aliens and we are no close to the truth then we was 70 years ago.

Makes me think that the exsistance of the human species must be a pretty important experiment if we are being kept from the truth

This one is a really easy. Right now, mankind has entered a global age. We are now all connected with each other, instantly. If the ETs were to reveal themselves, it would completely change mankind forever. Even if they revealed themselves just to a select group of people, where undeniably evidence was presented, it would change the face of mankind forever.

I believe in the past, ETs did reveal themselves to various cultures or groups. They did this, knowing that even though it would change that cultures path in this reality forever, it wouldn't affect every human on earth - just members of that culture.

You see, ETs probably study us, and consider us an experiment. They want to see us in our natural habitat, and they probably don't want to completely alter mankind in such a dangerous way.

Just like how sometimes we want to see animals in their natural habitat. We know if we get too close, we will spook them. It is even worse for ETs with humans, because they could potentially change our history and everything we know, including religion, technology, culture, etc, OVERNIGHT just by revealing themselves.

I would think it would be very beneath an advanced culture/intelligence to be so negligent as to reveal themselves. Maybe at one point in our future they will, but it will probably have to be when we as a people are ready.

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 03:20 AM
link   

Why thankyou Con

Propaganda? How could you say such a thing, I am horrified . . . . ; )

Actually, I don't think they are afraid of us at this point in time.

I think the concern is what it is that we are becomming.

edit on 28-3-2019 by AlanHenderson because: Clarity

posted on Mar, 28 2019 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: AlanHenderson

Why thankyou Con

Propaganda? How could you say such a thing, I am horrified . . . . ; )

Actually, I don't think they are afraid of us at this point in time.

I think the concern is what it is that we are becomming.

We had a LOT of help becoming, what we were becoming. Study history to see who taught us, and the "Gifts( implements of war)" they gave us. Then abandon us to play with those swords and shields. Don't blame the child for what the parents taught.

edit on AMThursdayThursday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago2038 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

edit on AMThursdayThursday thAmerica/ChicagoAmerica/Chicago2238 by All Seeing Eye because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join