It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't aliens make there presence known ?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 4 2019 @ 07:36 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight
a reply to: turbonium1

Aliens don't exist, that's why they don't make their presence known to us.
Done.

Is someone tried that shilling in your posts about flat earth, I'm sure you'd take it in your stride?

If the topic doesn't interest you, don't click the link

You have no proof aliens exist, don't spew about who can speak on it.

The issue of 'aliens' is quite interesting to me, and that's why I posted on it here.

What I find most interesting about aliens is that people discuss it like an established fact, without proof aliens exist, without seeing aliens themselves, and so forth...

Further intriguing is your reaction to someone who doesn't believe aliens exist, would even 'dare' to mention this viewpoint here!!

You see aliens as real, and don't come here to say otherwise, it's not allowed!!

It's become a wacky world, indeed...

posted on Apr, 5 2019 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Svaba

The aliens are wary of human beings. What aliens in their right mind would openly interface with a barbaric beast-like human race? It’s funny these scientists think that they’re not barbaric and bestial.
Yet the same scientists are the ones who have created the means of our destruction. Yet they glibly sit around pretending to be all-knowing and all wise. They know nothing. Instead of trying to use science as a means to liberate human beings from the folly of our own nature they like your average whore give themselves over to the warmongers and politicians whose only interest is power.

So what kind of ET with any sense would dare openly deal with this creature called the human being?

posted on Apr, 6 2019 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
So what kind of ET with any sense would dare openly deal with this creature called the human being?

Any kind that would see us for what we are: individuals.

While some scientists just want money, fame and power, most just want to learn and advance their topic of choice.
The fact that a few scientific advances have been use for destruction should not be reason to ignore the thousands of scientific advances that have made our lives better in so many ways.

Also, as we don't know any real Alien civilization we cannot really know how they are, if they reached the top of the food chain on their planet by being as (or even more) aggressive as we have been through our existence on Earth.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 06:31 AM
link   
We're insignificant to them. Seriously man it's like asking any random person why they haven't greeted any ants lately.

posted on Apr, 7 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Svaba

maybe they're just like moderators of this world -- their role is to observe and moderate. Make sure something like total annihilation doesn't happen.

posted on Apr, 9 2019 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: EraTera2

Or just observers watching and waiting to see the outcome of their experiment.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 07:13 AM
link   
"Why don't aliens make there presence known ?"

They have made their prescence known toa number of people.
And that number is increasing all the time.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Svabaas a long term ufologist, i have at least 2 or 3 new people from various walks of life contact me each week and saying they have had contact, in most cases it is waking up on a craft or a similar type of experience.

posted on Apr, 10 2019 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Svabaas a long term ufologist, i have at least 2 or 3 new people from various walks of life contact me each week and saying they have had contact, in most cases it is waking up on a craft or a similar type of experience.

posted on Apr, 11 2019 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Why don't aliens make their presence known ?

Maybe you mean Why don't aliens show themselves to the entire world? - or something along those lines.

Because obviously there are millions of humans, both now and in the past, who know/knew they were here on Earth. You can read about it all the time. You can see photos and films. Do you really think all those old pictures are fake? Do you really think everyone is telling lies?

THEY have an agenda and they do not want it out in the open for everyone to see.
edit on 11-4-2019 by spiritualarchitect because: They're here!

posted on Apr, 12 2019 @ 11:22 PM
link   
If millions of people had seen aliens before recent times, we'd have written about it, within countless previous documents, ...but this is clearly not the case.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
You can see photos and films. Do you really think all those old pictures are fake?

What old pictures are you talking about?

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Why don't aliens make their presence known ?

The chances of there being Intelligent alien life out there are pretty low, or we wouldn't have scanned tens upon tens of thousands of solar systems to not only find zero evidence of alien life other than bacteria, but also failing to find any planet that is capable of harboring life(with a few possible exceptions).

And even if there are such beings, you honestly believe with how vast space is a race that advanced would bother with this puny little planet?

Maybe you mean Why don't aliens show themselves to the entire world? - or something along those lines.

I mean, why don't you provide us with proof if you are so certain Aliens exist and are visiting planet earth?

Because obviously there are millions of humans, both now and in the past, who know/knew they were here on Earth.

That's a bold statement. Millions of human beings who are alive now or who've been alive before you and I were born know, know with all certainty, that there are sentient alien life forms in the Universe, and that those creatures are visiting us and have an agenda of their own.

I'm sure you went to college, you're a pretty smart guy! So, you know you need to have proof to make such a claim, right? Where is it? Please, elucidate us. We want to see that overwhelmingly evidence for the Universe having more than one sentient life form(the majority of the human species)?

You can read about it all the time.

Has NASA released files that discuss the existence of alien life form? has the european and Chinese and Japanese and Indian equivalent done so? No? Where can I read about all of this? some shady website writen by a guy who believes Human beings were created 500.000 years ago to mine for gold? Lol.

You can see photos and films.

I had no idea Star Wars was an actual real-life movie-biography of a galactic war that took place a long, long time ago, in a place far, far away from here!

Do you really think everyone is telling lies?

There's lots of mentally ill people that will say anything to get attention, yes.

THEY have an agenda and they do not want it out in the open for everyone to see.

It seems to me that ''they'' are not the only ones with an agenda LOL.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 07:48 AM
link   
NASA releases so-called 'images of Mars', with airbrushed pyramids and an Egyptian-like face mask, then they 'strongly deny such artifacts exist on Mars images'. Everyone screams that NASA is covering it all up, for some reason.

Sure, that's it. Alien cover-up!

Nice one.

posted on Apr, 13 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ligyron

The chances of there being Intelligent alien life out there are pretty low, or we wouldn't have scanned tens upon tens of thousands of solar systems to not only find zero evidence of alien life other than bacteria, but also failing to find any planet that is capable of harboring life(with a few possible exceptions).

And even if there are such beings, you honestly believe with how vast space is a race that advanced would bother with this puny little planet?

What 10's and 10's? The number of known, recorded (cataloged) stars numbers in the millions, the Tycho survey alone contains over 2 million stars, and newer missions have cataloged millions more.

And as far as planets goes...there are over 4000 exoplanets currently "confirmed", and, yes, some of them are actually known to be capable of supporting life as we know it.

Why would ET bother with lil ole Earth, you ask? Probably because IF ET can travel the stars, he is an intelligent creature that wants to learn more about the Universe he lives in...so, he studies planets like Earth, and other species, like Humans, Wolves, Whales (not unlike Humans do here on Earth to expand understanding)

I mean, why don't you provide us with proof if you are so certain Aliens exist and are visiting planet earth?

Proof you say...well you can start here.

Or you can get the White Paper.

I await your objections to reality...

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Our bodies couldn't take the shock both mentally and physically.

posted on Apr, 14 2019 @ 03:56 AM
link   

There is something there, to much documented weirdness, right through the history of the written word, science is closing in on the answer.

Aliens, Angels, demons, ghosts, elementals, djinn.... The list goes on, documented through the ages and in all religious teachings.
The deeper you dive into taboo subjects like the occult, or esoteric works the clearer it becomes that not only did these ancient cultures do rituals and use real magic to communicate with other energies, but it is still being done by secret bloodlines to take advantage of the zombified masses.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:27 AM
link   

They did write about them; called them demons or spirits in religious writings.

posted on Apr, 16 2019 @ 11:40 AM
link   
My theory is they just don't want to deal with us. They probably make passes and do studies just as we do in foreign environments but I imagine it's like those lost tribes in the Amazon, we choose not to visit them to preserve their culture.

With a society as immature and superstitious as our human civ is, they probably jsut avoid us so as not to cause undo harm.

I think they are waiting for us to mature and reach out, I've never bought into the idea that aliens may be locust like species traveling around raping planets. There is a quantum #-ton of energy and matter in the universe and life seems to emerge from a drop of a hat. There's more than enough resources and space for everyone, especially with the kind of tech a space faring civ would have.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join