It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why don't aliens make there presence known ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:12 PM
link   
What is so hard about this? How many countless hours as a collective species have gone into trying to prove the existence of aliens and we are no close to the truth then we was 70 years ago.

Makes me think that the exsistance of the human species must be a pretty important experiment if we are being kept from the truth

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Svaba

Perhaps they think we are dangerous?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Have you seen the "LIVE" list on ATS recently...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I hear it's because they are all violent grammar Nazis.

They will never do such a thing.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I have stated this many other times...

Aliens have visited, and they see us as loud, war mongering d-bags... their visits escalated after we detonated nukes.

Why? Neighborhood watch. They are making sure, that we don't spread beyond our planet.

Or... maybe they watch us, out of morbid curiosity...

If our little corner of the galaxy is Florida, then we are the sketchy-a$$ Wal-Mart on the outskirts of town...
edit on 26-3-2019 by madmac5150 because: Clarification

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   
1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

Could this be the reason by default and implication ?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Maybe there aren't any here.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Imagine a room
filled with chimps
each chimp has a loaded handgun strapped into its hand

How eager would you be to enter the room and attempt to teach them basic addition?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Maybe they have been trying but we haven’t understood the message because of our preconceptions about what “intelligent communications” would look like?

How would your coffee cup communicate to you?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Because it simply is not necessary.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Everyone's got a "theory". I think either they have been observing us, or perhaps most likely they just haven't found us yet. We've been trying to find evidence that aliens exist for some decades at least. That's really not very long considering the universe. Maybe aliens are trying to find evidence that we exist too. The universe is so big we may never find one another.

Or... like I said, maybe they are already here observing us. Who really knows?

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Because we'd be announcing our presence to ourselves. We're them, They're us.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Because ...

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:12 PM
link   

@Why don't aliens make there presence known?

They are known 1 feels to the authority of this planet. Unless they are the sneak in and grab what or whoever and go types.
The known ones probably have some form of agreement or treaty with some or all of the planets Superpowers preventing them the E.T. from making direct contact with the masses or individually w/o approval and or clearance.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Because they aren't present.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 11:49 PM
link   
This planet is their “big brother” I have never once watched reality television and thought “man I’d like to hang out with them”

Just my theory.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Makes me think that the exsistance of the human species must be a pretty important experiment if we are being kept from the truth

treaty not to show since (1960 or so) . Worked together in the past. Now only the selected elite are in the Know , rest of world can believe or believe not in their existence it simply doesn't matter. expect nothing of Ufo ´research' it is all a diversion (part true and part not) obfrustication of the truth.

Some thing tells me this 'experiment' is in it's final stage so party like there is no tomorrow...

hope it helps if not well try to delete this reply.

Good Post

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:50 AM
link   
This maybe had something to do with it...

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:54 AM
link   
haven't they already in a sense? I mean, all these accounts can't all be made up, or hoaxes over all these years, right? I mean that would be statistically impossible wouldn't it?

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 02:12 AM
link   

We kill each other with any stick and rock available. Would they come over here, guess what this place would look after that...? Another Mars

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join